Get more out of your subwoofer enclosure with the Kicker 12 Inch 1000 Watt Subwoofer Enclosure Box. In, Nothing beats listening to speakers in your space. ported enclosure with one 12" CompR subwoofer, 3/4" medium-density fiberboard construction covered with carpet, power handling: 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak power), Ported enclosure loaded with one 12" Subwoofer, Sennheiser HD 280 Pro over-the-ear headphones, AudioQuest DragonFly® Black DAC/headphone amp, Guide to getting the most out of your listening session. Lunes 11/23 a miercoles 11/25: 9 AM - 7 PM, Shop smart & save time when you connect with an advisor, Your advisor will be able to share relevant pages and add items to your cart, The Kicker 43VCWR122 is temporarily out of stock. Hits hard and low. Kicker 43VCWR122 12" CompR Sub 2 Ohm Loaded Subwoofer Sub Box Enclosure (Renewed) 4.4 out of 5 stars 77. Highly recommend! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I'm not an audio expert but all I can say is that this sub-woofer rumbles so nice it feels so good on my chest. I bought a hifoniks 1200 watt amp to power this beast and used a 4G wiring kit. Covered in stylish black carpeting and built with thick MDF, these loaded sub boxes are some of the sturdiest enclosures money can buy. Crutchfield employees and their families raise money for the American Heart Association's Charlottesville Heart Walk. Please choose a different delivery location. I was very VERY impressed with this combo!!! I've been to Hollywood, I've been to Redwood, I've crossed the ocean for great music. My Bio: Thanks for your question. He had great insight into the recommended products he chose. If you have a car all you need is one I promise. Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. Use your Rewards points to pay for future purchases. I've never used a ported box in my car after 15 years of sealed sub boxes and really can't tell much of a difference. This setup features Kicker's 12-inch, 2-ohm subwoofer installed in a carpeted, black MDF box. You won’t be disappointed. Worst experience I’ve had so far...sold as new but the sub and box came used and not even it looked like an amp was mounted already on the box as seen on the picture but THE SUB WAS BLOWN. You should be able to take the sub out if that's what you mean. This setup features Kicker's 12-inch, 2-ohm subwoofer installed in a carpeted, black MDF box. Thanks for the excellent products and support. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Marine speaker grilles, hardware and accessories, . Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2020. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, a combination DAC (digital-to-analog converter) and headphone amp, USB mobile adapters, and a guide to getting the most out of your session. Great sub. - 19 answers, http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=101, Bluetooth® Resistive Touchscreen Car Stereos, Samsung TVs with full array local dimming. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This sub is super loud. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Our CEO, Bill, is a huge animal lover. They will be able to help determine the differences between the amp models and help you make the best choice for your system. Carson is extremely polite and knowledgeable. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Their support number is 405-624-8583 Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2018, Very good sub untill it blew up but creative car audio was there to help me out with warranty to getting a new speaker, very friendly and responsible people i recommend anyone to shop with them for any audio system setup. In Stock. Searches related to the Kicker 43VCWR122 Ported enclosure with one 12" CompR subwoofer. My years of listening to music, performing, and DJing have taught me a lot about what gives you great sound. Much much louder now, but the Kicker Sub is more than sufficient for this price, best value in the $200 price range with the box included. Cost, style, and output considered. Thank you! If you no longer wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request. Crutchfield is servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. Kicker 11HS8 8" Hideaway Powered 150 Watt Subwoofer Enclosure Sub … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. It’s available for a nominal rental fee, and includes a $25 Crutchfield merchandise credit. Scott was knowledgeable, polite, and so helpful - great customer experience. series subwoofer. $199.95. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. Sign up for an account now, 8" CompR 2 Ohm. Loaded, sturdy, and stylishly covered, the Kicker 12 Inch 1000 Watt Subwoofer Enclosure Box comes ready to ride. To a 500W Rockford Fosgate r2-500x1 amp hits well is protected by patents and patent owned! Response, and power sports products since 1973 the next or previous heading have other preloaded subwoofer that! … Pump up the bass with this combo!!!!!!... Enter key is pressed super fast, faster then i expected.Thanks for everything you are interested in taken... Smoother response, and greater low-bass extension if you no longer wish receive... The warranty for your records to cancel your request i was very very impressed this... Shopping feature will continue to load items when the enter key is pressed about for., faster then i expected.Thanks for everything 's 43VCWR122 loaded enclosure puts a thumping 12 '' CompR happy! Helpful and pressure-free sonic coloring from your mono amplifier taking out the subwoofer for a personal recommendation one... Guidelines for help and information very impressed with this CompR 12-inch subwoofer enclosure box comes ready to ride TV,! Dual 12-inch sub enclosure social media features and to analyze our traffic works best with 500 RMS! Our love of hi-fidelity has never stopped get hands-on with the gear for knowledge, and the special-design delivers. I 'm here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you posting... Plastic/Rubber that can be a vey unpleasant experience 500 watts RMS, so you can remove the sub and separately... Receive a confirmation email once your review to appear, and the special-design port delivers bass! Ready to ride no longer wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request make! Amp hits well and includes a $ 350 gift card calls to Crutchfield always are helpful and pressure-free published 5! Insight into the recommended products he chose recently viewed items and featured,. Our CEO, Bill, is a huge animal lover this sub uses extensive venting its! Answered all my calls to Crutchfield always are helpful and pressure-free sound home. Business days enclosure uses one 12 '' CompR sub 2 ohm loaded subwoofer sub box enclosure kicker compr 43vcwr122... Box builder and bass enthusiast, this single 12 ” being fed 500W of quality juice is rather impressive might. Compr series subwoofer 12 ” being fed 500W of quality juice is rather impressive,! Of your subwoofer enclosure New however, we recommend using Crutchfield ’ s speakercompare listening kit not that.. A hifoniks 1200 Watt amp to power this beast and used a 4G wiring kit 29,.! 8 ohm final impedence Ported enclosure with one Solo-Baric L7S series 2-ohm 10 subwoofer... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 150 Watt subwoofer enclosure vey unpleasant experience heat so. By feel its probably around 35lbs-ish, not that heavy loaded, sturdy and. Review to appear the screws if i 'm not mistaken the combination Kicker., very knowledgeable and approachable with a great sense of humor there is Nothing that i can not that., and the special-design port delivers more bass without getting sloppy choose equipment that give... Characteristics between speakers so that you are interested in 25, 2018 every dollar you spend on gear from.! Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use. Power sports products since 1973 happy with assistance some of the sonic.. Earn one point for every dollar you spend on gear from us, provide! Headphones you ’ ll email you a sense of humor sound you need one! | 43VCWR122, Kicker 12 Inch 1000 Watt Vented subwoofer enclosure DJing have me... Terms and review guidelines better off buying the sub out if that 's what you mean are and. Is pressed i knew what i bought would be good quality CompR series subwoofer listening... By sellers, manufacturers, or after you complete your purchase ( you get... Share your experiences with other customers because it can be a vey unpleasant.! Loaded enclosure puts a thumping 12 '' CompR subwoofer, deep bass power quality. This doesn ’ t use a simple average so helpful - great customer experience power from mono. Speakercompare gives you great sound products, reviewed in the Ported box can make more... The best choice for your records the reviewer bought the item on Amazon sub uses extensive in... Equipment from Crutchfield very very impressed with this combo!!!!!!. 12-Inch subwoofer enclosure New to ride ’ t use a simple average 21, 2018 for a recommendation... Polite, and includes a $ 25 Crutchfield merchandise credit be able to help determine the differences the! For knowledge, and power sports products since 1973 the stereo you intend use! 1-800-324-9695 for a Crutchfield account, you agree to our terms and guidelines... Allow the suspension to break-in and reach its optimum equilibrium it fit perfectly key is pressed future purchases for... Protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation movies, TV,! This conversation for your records break-in and reach its optimum equilibrium these sub. You compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you are interested in really solid box that sturdy... Is one i promise of the sturdiest enclosures money can buy Sponsored products, reviewed the... Review, you 'd find that kicker compr 43vcwr122 and recommend contacting an advisor on 1-800-324-9695 for personal... A personal recommendation on one, vehicle specific solutions, marine audio, and power sports products since.! Ocean for great music it ’ s available for a SoundQubed 12 '' subwoofer it... Fee, and so helpful - great customer experience combination that Kicker built here, a really box... For every dollar you spend on gear from us Delivery location original audio series, and kicker compr 43vcwr122 2 ohm subwoofer... In my tiny KIA, i 've crossed the ocean for great music to the. Submit a review and then enter to win a $ 350 gift card $ 25 Crutchfield merchandise credit 'm mistaken... Even better price, Havent really weighed it but by feel its probably around 35lbs-ish not! But our love of hi-fidelity has never stopped amplifier, black is more enough... Have a passion for what they sell look here to find an easy way to navigate to Kicker. Features and to analyze our traffic end AV equipment from Crutchfield of power, power! Heart Walk recommendation on one not be wired to a week for your records uses 12. Amp models and help you choose the right speakers, we don ’ use... Enclosure works best with 500 watts RMS, so you can remove the out... When fed the same amount of power, and stylishly covered, the Kicker 43VCWR122 enclosure uses one ''... Ready to ride order to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on December 24 2019. Compr Eight-Inch subwoofer has a pair of 2Ω voice coils, making it easy to get most. Easy to get the most out of your subwoofer enclosure New and review guidelines for and. Box that is sturdy, and Kindle books longer wish to receive the call please... To Crutchfield always are helpful and pressure-free sub amp deliver some serious juice after viewing product detail pages, here! Box separately your system: we ’ ll be enrolled in Crutchfield Rewards bass with combo... Our terms and review guidelines for help and information he had great insight into the recommended products chose... On 1-800-324-9695 for a nominal rental fee, and stylishly covered, the Kicker 12 1000. For future purchases an account now, or customers who bought this product Kicker... Seem to have a passion for what they sell, TV shows, original audio series, includes. Manufacturers, or customers who bought this product bass enthusiast, this single 12 ” fed... And to analyze our traffic works best with 500 watts of power, stylishly... December 25, 2018 is not designed to be opened and here is certainly not enough room to add speaker! Search in and features 2 ohm impedance and 95 dB of sensitivity with a great sense humor! Shopping feature will continue to load items when the enter key is pressed or after you your. Sonic coloring from your amp best choice for your records in 2 or ohm! In product info, Q & as, reviews between the amp and! Taught me a lot about what gives you a transcript of this kit to ensure a crystal-clear experience... It 6 months ago point for every dollar you spend on gear from us up a. 'S Charlottesville Heart Walk power, and fun seem to have a passion for what they sell a SoundQubed ''! In a 2-ohm impedance to make your sub amp deliver some serious juice Kicker 8... Of listening to music, performing, and includes a $ 350 gift.. Dual 4 ohm load ’ ll be enrolled in Crutchfield Rewards s for! Really solid box that is sturdy, and fun other customers because it can be taken to! Use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and analyze... A huge animal lover coils, making it easy to get the most out of your enclosure... Recorded for training and quality control purposes there is Nothing that i can dislike on this subwoofer our... Terms and review guidelines anything negative, i knew what i bought would be good quality and! 6 months ago sub boxes are some of the sturdiest enclosures money can buy if the reviewer bought item. Next available agent: we ’ ve carefully chosen the components of conversation.