Terran was exactly where I found tungsten first. Place everything you need on a medium storage panel, and once you’ve landed on the new planet you can set up a temporary base of operations. Please do not beg or ask for anything free, your comment will be deleted. ASTRONEER. You're welcome. When you get there, go to the northern landing zone. You are going to have to go to one of the planet’s moons, Desolo, to find it. Tungsten is not found in the wild. I don't know if you can get it from a trading platform but for that you also need tungsten. You have Tungsten. You are looking for a greenish-looking resource; this is Wolframite. Also unlock small shuttle, that should do the trick. The first is a Solid-Fuel Thruster, this is what will take us to the planet and get us back. It is also part of the Trade Platform, that will allow you to trade Scrap for important resources. Mine as much of it as you need and head back to your ship. To get Ceramic, you will need Clay. On your journey you come across special artifacts that will provide you with science points, in order to unlock new technolohies. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. Is there any other way to leave the starting planet where you don't need tungsten? However, we can get it in a different way. Just watch out for the surface hazards- I think they delete items if you drop one in them. Tungsten is another of the important refined resources in Astroneer. One key thing to note about the Solid-Fuel Thruster is that it can only take you into space, land on a planet, bring you back into space, and then land somewhere again. And for that you need tungsten. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. Tungsten is one of the most prevalent resources you will need in Astroneer which means that you are going to want to know how you can get it. Just hover over (needed) resource and the game tell you were you can find it ! You can fuse certain materials in a Chemistry Lab, to form a new man made material. Make a tall collumn and put them up on it so there is always juice. Where do you find this resource? There are three things to keep in mind before you set out for Desolo: We recommend using a solid fuel thruster, as it only costs one ammonium and one aluminum. Creating a Small Shuttle isn't too costly, although you'll need a Large Printer, and 1,500 Bytes to unlock it. That's going to be your best bet for Wolframite, and will likely be your first foray into space flight. ugh) and 2 hemetite (iron ore). You could also place beacons on you, or your car. Tungsten is not found in the wild. Game guides, questions & answers and other ASTRONEER posts. Tungsten is not found in the wild. You are looking for a greenish-looking resource; this is Wolframite. I explored almost all the planet including caverns and nothing... what is the deal? I'm pretty sure it's on radiated if you want to check that out. I have yet to come across anything that I could smelt to create it. It is the refined version of Wolframite, which can be found in the open. Make sure to bring some Tethers with you, it can sometimes be hard to find Compound depending on where you land. You just need to get to the moon first which requires you to build a few things. We'll need Laterite for this, and that's found underground in caves. You […] You will need to do a bit of space travel to obtain it, but it will be worth your while. If the answer below was not helpful, and still need Help? If your nickname or comment is inappropriate it will be removed.