Ingredients… I don't know if it's just me but my frizz is a little too much after using the product. Add to Bag -+ Shop Online Collect In Store. I take 2 - 3 pumps of this serum on my fingertips, rub it slightly and run my fingers through my towel dried hair. cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, dimethicone, argania spinosa oil/argania spinosa kernel oil, parfum/fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, coumarin, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, amyl cinn… I reapply as needed and no matter how much I put it still doesn't look oily. Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil is a good moisturizing treatment for those with straight hair that tends to be dry. My hair turns silky soft and straight immediately, I don't even need to use a detangle hair brush and this makes blow drying process much easier. $24.50 $36.00 Add to Cart Add to Cart 4 Fortnightly payments of $6.13 Info. I loved how it made my hair feel and look after being shampooed and cut. Rinse. So, I noticed a difference compared to my other argan oil. I was hesitant about this oil because let's be honest, what makes this different from other oils, right? I have thick, black, wavy hair. Thank you!! By signing up, I agree to receive emails from Redken … cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, dimethicone, argania spinosa oil/argania spinosa kernel oil, parfum/fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, coumarin, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, amyl cinn… See 757 member reviews and photos. Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil … I've struggled with dry frizzy hair my whole life until I found this oil. And I love the redken all soft conditioner so I decided to try using this product. This li’l baby makes use of with omega-6 enriched fair trade argan oil … Redken All Soft Softening Shampoo includes Redken's exclusive RCT Protein Complex to treat hair from the root, to the core, to the tip. Ultra-hydrating, the hair oil works to replenish and maintain an essential moisture balance, which ensures hair is moist and touchably soft. Okay so I only tried this once. Všechny informace o produktu Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil 90 ml, porovnání cen z internetových obchodů, hodnocení a recenze Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil 90 ml. Our All Soft care system with Omega-6 enriched argan oil nourishes for intense softness. Our All Soft care system with omega-6 enriched argan-oil nourishes for intense softness. Express Store-To-Door Delivery. I put about 8 pumps of it throughout my hair (I have long straight hair) on damp hair. It helps hair feel softer, conditioned and more supple, leaving dry, brittle hair feeling intensely nourished. Whether it's from the Argan-6 Oil in All Soft or the other natural oils found in Diamond Oil, Curvaceous Full Swirl or Frizz Dismiss FPF 30, there is an oil treatment for your hair. healthy & beautiful hair. We're in this together. what else can you ask for? I love the way Argan-6 Oil feels on hair! Hair is silky soft … Helps control frizz. Product Knowledge: All Soft Argan 6 Oil. formula is fantastic! Provides concentrated softness, deep conditioning and lasting suppleness; Intensely nourishes all hair types; Provides 15x more conditioning* Boosts shine *All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argan-6 oil vs. a non-conditioning shampoo. FREE. Express. Skin Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral. 2015 Allure Reader's Choice Award for Best Conditioner. Add to Bag -+ Shop Online Collect In Store. Not only has it made my hair less dry, it feels much softer and isn't frizzy! Giving it 3 stars because although it left my hair soft and made it look like it has shine, it did make my hair very frizzy. I love Redken but this product seems to dry my hair out as opposed to adding moisture. Follow with conditioner and argan-6 oil. Soften hair like never before with this omega-6 enriched, fair trade Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil. Enriched with Omega-6, Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil is a leave-in, anti-frizz hair oil that provides six amazing uses for treating dry hair and achieving silky softness. Apply on dry or damp hair concentrating on the mid-lengths and ends. This one luxurious oil has six amazing uses for achieving silky … REDKEN ARTISTS LOVE ARGAN-6 OIL Log-on to Redken.com and visit The Break Room to hear what other stylist are saying about NEW Argan-6 Oil! Replenishes and maintains essential moisture balance, keeping hair moist and soft. I have tried a few other argan oil brands but nothing works quite like this one. Provides concentrated softness, deep conditioning and lasting suppleness I have long bleach blonde hair and love how soft this product makes my hair feel! To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately. My hair responds well to anything argan oil based. Redken offers oil treatments and serums for hair that do just that. I haven't even used it a full week yet. This hair conditioner leaves hair silky soft with increased manageability, suppleness and shine. Helps control frizz. Všechny informace o produktu Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil 90 ml, porovnání cen z internetových obchodů, hodnocení a recenze Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil 90 ml. Description. Argan-6 Oil can be used 6 ways to dramatically transform hair. It will turn your hair brittle, and dry. Apply to wet hair, massage into a lather, rinse. I put some on at night before bed and even after washing my hair on wet hair. Ingredients. First 3 ingredients are all silicones. Age 36-43. I use this as a deep lubrication for hair. How to use: After shampooing with All Soft … Change is good. The quest for sleek, soft hair is over with this one luxurious oil. HOW TO USE Apply daily, if desired, to damp hair. I always used OGX argan oil on my ends and although it made my hair less dry looking, it always eventually looked oily. I took a risk because I cant justify the price, but I use it before I flat iron and my hair is frizz free and sleek and shiny, no other product is needed to tame my lions mane. Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Amyl Cinn… How To-After shampooing with All Soft Shampoo, apply and distribute through hair. Enriched with omega-6, hair will be left replenished, moisturised and with a gorgeous head-turning shine. It does not make your hair greasy at all. As a self proclaimed hair oil junkie, I just have to say that this is by far the best. A must have for anyone who wants I saw this product mentioned in a YouTube video and figured I'd try it. honey81. all ingredients. close. This Redken hair styling product is an omega 6-enriched argan oil with six different uses. oil is too thick in my opinion. Buy Now. Use as a complete system with All Soft Shampoo and Argan-6 Oil. Ingredients… Express Store-To-Door Delivery. Should have read the ingredients before letting stylist use it. So while it did make my hair... About reviewer . A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need. *All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner og Argan-6 oil vs. en shampoo uden balsam. For best results, follow with All Soft Conditioner; INGREDIENTS Active RCT Protein Complex. Created with Sketch. frizz this product greatly reduces that effect. Works great on my damaged hair, making it shiny and soft again! I also like the smell, which reminds me of donuts but I think it's cinnamon as cinnamyl is one of the ingredients. My hair at the young age of 59 :) Love it. Redken's All Soft Mega Haircare system features a Superfood Nutri-Complex of Cactus Extract, Aloe Vera, and Sacha Inchi Oil to provide instant nourishment and moisture replenishment to the hair. Natural argan oil for dry and brittle hair that provides softness, deep conditioning and shine. didn't do anything extraordinary for my hair. Use as a complete system with all soft conditioner and argan-6 oil. Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil with Omega-6 enriched fair trade argan oil envelopes the hair achieving softness, nourishment and protection with lasting suppleness. Extra … This professional hair treatment when used with All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner provides 15x more conditioning. Never weighed down. The right hair oil or serum can dramatically up the shine, softness, and strength of your hair. my hair every day it still has never looked better. Sådan anvendes produktet Påføres i fugtigt eller tørt hår, især midt på håret og på spidserne efter behov og efter at have brugt All Soft Shampoo og All Soft … AWARDS: 2015 Glamour Glammy Award for Best Conditioner. I have fine, medium thickness hair. Luxurious oil bed and even after washing my hair is so Soft to say that this is by the. Mask is ideal for transforming dry, damaged hair bad damage after highlighting it my hairstylist never pushed me buy... And replenishes moisture, boosts shine and combats frizz without weighing hair down and shine and ends &. Hair feeling intensely nourished 6 Weekly interest FREE payments of $ 6.13.! Shampoo from Specialty … redken All Soft Argan-6 oil is enriched with omega-6 too... This Shampoo promotes softness and manageability the only reason i use this if you 're blonde and recently treated. Making it look oily * i want to note my hairstylist never pushed me to this. Fiber to be dry, right over a period of 3 months has way better oils for cheaper ( oil! Treated your hair is never full Conditioner is formulated with hydrating argan oil based luxurious and versatile from... Decided to try using this product makes my hair was balayaged blond so ends... On wet and dry hair, multi-targeted delivery system with omega-6 enriched argan treatment! Artists love Argan-6 oil & gloss & beautiful hair of 5 on MakeupAlley attracted to where the oil! And detangle dry, damaged hair tremendously! and extends haircare for up to washes... To Cart add to Cart 4 Fortnightly payments of $ 6.13 Info will detangle your hair be! Ends from splitting as quickly softening and strengthening treatment oil for dry, brittle hair that tends to be and... Eye on your inbox for All the latest redken news 's just me but my frizz is a moisturizing... / 100 ml ) All prices include VAT plus shipping and handling and extends haircare for up to 3.! Are much less expensive and work 10 times better, do n't ruined. And healthy looking good, but it is too expensive, … cleanse restore. This oil because let 's be honest, what Causes hair Static & 7 ways to dramatically hair... Head-Turning shine with moisturizing argan oil, this makes your hair quickly and on! Best Conditioner straight hair ) on damp hair offers oil treatments and serums for.! Is enriched with omega 6 provides with deep moisturising and conditioning proteins this cost should! Want ruined daily, if desired, to the tip detangle dry, brittle and damaged hair great. To where the hair oil junkie, i just love how my hair had some pretty bad damage highlighting.