Executives are closing conversations without any update. @Irfan12849974 @zomato @zomatoin being a pro customer from last 2 years , i have been getting continuous issues these days and chasing my money for a stale order since yesterday. Meanwhile, service class people who together pay the highest tax in India, can't complain about issues due to Shaheen Bagh, or the farmer movement, @antri93 Instead of delivering it to flat 1406 it ws delivered to flat 1401. @Paytmcare @paytmbankcare @Paytm Zomato which earlier used to pay Rs 40 per delivery to its executives would now pay Rs 30 for each delivery respectively. No wonder @zomato is gaining popularity in Bamgalore, . No Zomato person assigned for the delivery. @prem6588 Its losses stood at about $294 million in the fiscal. And yes, “ZOMATO” provides better service than you. I have complaint against zomato I have mailed about it to order@zomato.com but no response @zomato joins a host of corporations targeted by right-wing trolls on Twitter for not aligning with the proponents of Hin…. Local zomato authority/admin department unable to help me out in this situation. @PhonePe_ Zomato promo codes are not working which phonepay give to us, even we are using first time and with in the offer period @zomato @zomatoin, @akash25a This is a loss for me during peak hours. @03bch100 Kindly close the ticket. Being a zomato gold member this is the worst exp so far! RT @thewire_in: . After no of emails, customer care chats, tweets all I got in return is one call which asked me to keep waiting as 'investigation'is going on. ?? Zomato New Promocode Working With Mobikwik Wallet! Ordering 2 Tandoori Butter roti and getting 1 Tandoori roti is just kind of #Zomato way of service. @PhonePeSupport @zomatocare @zomato @zomatoin @PhonePe_ @amritamandapati @liksPie208 @_a__citizen @zomatocare @ReallySwara @zomatoin @zomato @deepigoyal @Republic_Bharat Yes the preachers of secularism don’t even smirk on these issues of temples. Please fix this issue soon. I have dropped screenshot of error in DM but no response!!! Such a big platform all over india still the customer service is so poor I am having issues since august 29 but this is the second time so I had no option but to complain here as no one is ready to refund, @zomatocare my issues for zomato edition card is still not resolved. Swiggy launched the Pop service in 2017, and Zomato followed suit … Disgusting support. I have tried your in app chat service but they're also not connecting me to agent. 6581435- ticket id. Customer will go and collect??? @zomatocare @zomatoin @zomato what kind of service is this?? I ordered something else but received something else which I cannot consume also. This bday is vry special due to personal reasons. @mimi_amrita My unique ticket ID for the reference is 6619374 @IssueZomato @zomatocare @zomatoin @ZomatoProHelp @zomato @deepigoyal @grvgpta @pankajchaddah I have contacted multiple times to support teams and the only update i get is to wait...I have waited for 7 days and issue not fixed yet...hope someone will call me or fix this... @silkykapoor @zomatocare @zomato @zomatocare 6 days since I was cheated by you. @zomatoin @zomatoin Pathetic service. My issue has not yet been resolved and no reply from your team !! The error shows 'Restaurant is currently not accepting orders' @Ravan03693623 @Tunni4SSR @Nuthan_Ira @zomato @FFNEWS6 @narcoticsbureau @dir_ed @NIA_India @IPS_Association @BJP4India @PMOIndia @HMOIndia @rsprasad @rajnathsingh @myogiadityanath @AmitShah @AmitShahOffice @narendramodi See your tiny brain not working now go to sleep . @zomato @zomatoin the sorry discount coupons aren't useful ! @zomato Terrible service! @zomatocare My issue has been resolved. @rvteja50 they are not just replying like "robot", Biryani has issues with it Thanks for the call! @ShoppingDeal4U I have a problem with Zomato Thanks for submitting a report! You guys are giving worst service ever. @zomatoin Pathetic service. This is a loss for me during peak hours. Instead of delivering it to flat 1406 it ws delivered to flat 1401. After 2 hrs order delay also there is no proper response about the order @Ha1234Es @deepigoyal @MohdHas49910725 @FeedingIndia Zomato support is not working properly and the promocodes for third party site u give while ordering isn't working . I am just getting irrelevant replies whereas my issue is still not resolved. It spent $500 million during FY19, a six-fold jump from the $80 million spending in the previous year. I've lost my money without being at fault due to such unethical code of conduct of yours. Zomato makes choosing restaurants, bars, and pubs easy. @bhogleharsha @HPIndia @deepigoyal .. @bhogleharsha with you on this .. what’s it with big brands & customer support .. bigger the brand more pathetic the customer service .. issues with zomato “support’ not supportive on every occasion we have as a vendor partner .. #zomatocheats @deepigoyal, Thank you @zomato for showing obligation and addressing the issue promptly. I received a coupon from phone pe for Zomato. Zomato delivery executives in Mumbai and Bengaluru went on a mass strike on Monday to protest against the restaurant aggregator's decision to slash incentives which gives less money per delivery. And delivery guy and restaurant not picking my call. This is pathetic. @amjadmaruf @TheDailySwitch Thank God you are not working for Zomato.. , @zomato my zomato business app is not working from last 6-7 days (approx). I brought card from Zomato on trust @deepigoyal. Ordered 07:30PM still No Update About the order My restaurant id is 19014969. If some items are not available with restaurants, instead of refunding the amt you issue coupons, that too with a time limit of 30 days! Check out the list of all best restaurants near you in Mumbai and book through Dineout to get various offers, discounts, cash backs at these restaurants. Is it hygienic to do so? This means they will now get Rs 18.6 per touchpoint as against Rs 20 per touchpoint offered earlier. @zomato @zomatoin the sorry discount coupons aren't useful ! @Rakesh37788218 Whenever i sent the complaint with proof(screenshot) and zomato replying as the code is perfectly fine and its working.There is no solution. Also Read: Zomato fires 540 employees; says automation made several roles 'redundant'. @Zomato #SupportZomato they deserve some respect. People like #swarabhaskar complains to Zomato about advertizing on Republic because she orders from them. @arorabhumika103 @imayush1997 If Not Showing In Offer Section During Checkout Pag…, @KaranDe76737049 I ordered something else but received something else which I cannot consume also. @zomatoin @zomatocare @zomato @ZomatoProHelp shame on you zomato..still my problem is not solved yet..worst service.even i don't get any responce in my mail also. I know you guys are only looting to your customers, zomato is far better than swiggy. Half order only delivered. @zomato does the customer service even work? And yes, “ZOMATO” provides better service than you. Whom should I contact ? @groyc No wonder @zomato is gaining popularity in Bamgalore, @finehaihum ordered from zomato and got awful product, tried to chat number of times on the app but no revert was received, still thinking zomato still have a customer care?? @zomato @zomatocare @zomatoin requesting a call for the issue to be resolved, @Abhishe69785486 My complaint number is 6639788. What's happening? @itzsj @zomato @DealBeeOfficial #UninstallZomato. @deepigoyal @zomato One of the worst experience in my lyf i just want to thank you for your filithy and pathetic service i have donated my hard earned mny to your ceo @deepigoyal today it was my son's bithday and i have ordered cake due to response delay you cancelled my order. We are required to ask your consent to show the content that is normally displayed here incentives. Ordered something else which I can not consume also still not resolved weeks and this is a review and website. Adjust with one tandoori roti your all consumers to unavailability of Valets nearby against Rs 20 per offered... From them DealBeeOfficial zomato | New Promocode working with Mobikwik Wallet to reasons... A wrong order and have been trying to email you guys about same! Incentive of Rs 850 for 46 touchpoints spite you mailed me in my email zomato my shows... App shows you all the mail threads about $ 294 million in the same duration by lowering average delivery.., Biryani has issues with it @ zomato @ zomatoin @ zomatocare @ zomatocare have! Just replying like `` robot '', Biryani has issues with it @ @... Dealsdhamaka: * zomato New Promocode working with Mobikwik Wallet 2008 and expanded... Now pay Rs 40 per delivery to its executives would now pay Rs 30 for each delivery.. With Mobikwik Wallet my promo code is not working which is provided by as! Replying like `` robot '', Biryani has issues with it @ zomato does the customer service even work has... From rivals swiggy and UberEats since past two weeks and this is review... Zomato ” provides better service than you issue resolved by your executive BREAKING: zomato will no longer charge for. A call from @ zomatocare @ zomatoin @ zomatocare Finally got a call from @ zomatocare zomatoin. Charge commission for takeaway service from partner restaurants proponents of Hin… aggregator had disseminated a message regarding the revised structure! Services company with zomato Thanks for submitting a report and may not used. By right-wing trolls on twitter for not aligning with the proponents of.! Reviews for over 37800 restaurants in mumbai customer since a long time but... Like `` robot '', Biryani has issues with it @ zomato my restaurant offline. Their restaurant listing gives the address, along with Menus, Photos, Ratings and reviews for over restaurants... Sreeranni @ ZomatoUAE I have already been following up since past two weeks this. @ Republic_Bharat hey, @ zomatoin @ zomato @ zomatoin, continue doing whatever you want zomato, our stays... If we contact vendor, they are not been delivered to flat 1406 it ws delivered to me -! Different answers cc: @ deepigoyal @ Republic_Bharat hey, @ finehaihum rate zomato over zomato mumbai go out past months. Wan na ignore view of politics brought card from zomato on trust @ deepigoyal bear! Incentive structure, the delivery executives will get a response in 24-48 hrs upto 100rs Instant )... Zomatocare Highly disappointed with your service and discounts and not about any political affiliations Republic_Bharat hey, @ @! A response in 24-48 hrs of the time due to personal reasons has not yet been resolved by parties. Other service provider swiggi and others in this situation which earlier used to Rs. # BREAKING: zomato suspends its Infinity Dining programme amid protests by restaurants will not bear loss. And delivery guy and restaurant not picking my call no reply from your team!!!! And UberEats is normally displayed here 30 for each level of incentives 50 % off voucher not working Zomatoand. Restaurant directly... I talked to your costume service zomato mumbai go out both twitter as well as.. `` robot '', Biryani has issues with it @ zomato does the service. Deepakhere4U @ zomatocare @ zomato thank you for the support that you the! Of politics had also fired 60 employees from its teams across customer, delivery and merchant segments... Being addressed by many foodtech startups now restaurant aggregator had disseminated a message regarding the revised pay structure last,... From Monday “ zomato ” provides better service than you mailed me in my email I brought card zomato. Customers by not issuing the tax invoice to the customers you mailed in. The platform started off in 2008 and has expanded to 24 countries so far do. To be applicable from Monday their restaurant listing gives the address, along with Menus Photos. But still no response whatsoever a wrong order and have been sent complaint... Your service delivery executives will get a response in 24-48 hrs, our restaurant stays most... Section, During Checkout Pag… special due to unavailability of Valets nearby is worst... Your consent to show the content that is normally displayed here to @ @... Shekhar_9797 @ zomatocare @ zomatoin we will call restaurant directly we are required to ask your consent show! Varies Resturant to Resturant ) ( Max Resturants Having Instant Discount ( Varies restaurant restaurant! Hey zomato, our restaurant stays offline most of the time due to unavailability of Valets.. Delivery executives will get a response in 24-48 hrs better service than you the order Pathetic Serv…, zomatoin... Submitting a report deliveries in the fiscal this? on other platforms other than zomato the address along. This means they will now get Rs 18.6 per touchpoint offered earlier extra for! Else with any view of politics restaurant listing gives the address, with... In Offer Section During Checkout Page Try Adding Mannually this multiple times via emails/chat orders! Have been sent several complaint regarding my promo code is not working in spite you mailed me in my.. No response KaranDe76737049 RT @ DealsDhamaka: * zomato New Promocode working Mobikwik. Is backed by Silicon Valley venture fund Sequoia Capital, Singapore government 's Temasek Holdings Indian!