No Topping You IceJJFish. IceJJFish Lyrics. Overview; Contributors; Albums; Lyrics for top songs by IceJJFish . Add lyrics. This song has been sampled by Naked Luigi in the song "Encore". + Add lyrics. Verify your lyrics now! 03. On the Floor IceJJFish. On The Floor It's something about ya girl, That just makes my head wanna twirl, Oh, you got me want to tell all them other girls, There's nothing else better on this world! It's something about cha girl, that just makes my head wanna twirl, you got me wanting to tell all them other girls, theres nothing else better on this world! Get Lost IceJJFish. IceJJFish - On The Floor. On the Floor Songtext von IceJJFish mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com ... yeah lets get up on the floor, show me your moves that makes you such a pro, a pro at being the one that i want to know, ew yeah girl ima let you know, your the one that im really into boo, theres a million and one places i could be but i rather be with you. In IceJJFish - On The Floor (romana) lyrics On The Floor Lyrics Drunk in Love (Remake) Lyrics This Christmas Lyrics By Lyrics + Submit New Song. It’s very hard to listen to but we can admit to watching the video a few times, so we’ve decided to share some of our favorite moments with you. Back to "On The Floor" lyrics. Add lyrics. IceJJFish Lyrics Lunes, Enero 9, 2017. Icejjfish - On The Floor Lyrics. Joy (2013) Control Of Me Lets Just Go Equal People Joy Thinkin' Bout You No Topping You Like I Want To Where You At Wit It This Christmas You Know It Miracle (2014) Gettn' Money No Joke Right Now Like The Feeling Got That Basic Big Things Poppin' Singles On the Floor (2013) Additional information Real name: IceJJFish is a performance name for Daniel McLoyd. 02. Jesus Piece Lyrics: Jesus piece on me got me feeling like Jesus / Got the piece on me got me felling like Jesus / Man this year look at that how we started / Good weed got my head banging like a On the Floor. 01. Paroles de On The Floor. Artiest: IceJJFish; Nummer: On The Floor; Vertalingen: Portugees, Servisch Engels . Read Ice JJ Fish- On The Floor (This song is Hilarious) from the story Songs Lyrics by MorganxTaylor (MTH) with 608 reads. 07. Features Song Lyrics for IceJJFish's On the Floor album. On The Floor lyrics - IceJJFish. The moment I seen her I was in shock So shocked you would've think that I've just been shot, Shot down right down in this spot. Overview + Submit New Song | View All. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. The Bone Lyrics: The Bone (x4) / Shawty said she wanna take the bone / Bad bitch she wanna pick the bone / It's either you go hard or you go home now / It's either you go hard or you go home Get all the lyrics to songs by IceJJFish and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. the moment i seen her i was in shock so shocked you would've think that i've just been shot. A A. A A. A A. ICEJJFISH On The Floor Lyrics [Verse 1: IceJJFish] [Verse 1: IceJJFish] It's something about cha girl, That just makes my head wanna twirl, You got me wanting to tell all them other girls, There's nothing else better on this world! shot down right down in this spot. The moment I seen her I was in shock. 42,586,484 views; 1 year ago; 3:21. Add lyrics. IceJJFish top song lyrics, albums and similar artists overview. YouTube “singing” sensation IceJJFish dropped a new video yesterday and it’s has already reached over 100,000 views. KYS 93.9 shares its favorite moments from IceJJFish's hilarious new video "On The Floor." On The Floor lyrics. Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News. But too bad this doesn't happen alot. 05. IceJJFish Videos IceJJFish - On The Floor (Official Music Video) View All. The Bone IceJJFish. On the Floor This song is by IceJJFish. The following day, Redditor mrpinenutz submitted the video to the /r/videos subreddit, where it gained more than 1,700 up votes and 280 comments. The Lyrics for On the Floor by IceJJFish have been translated into 5 languages. 5 languages in shock features song Lyrics, albums and similar artists overview albums ; Lyrics for songs! Top song Lyrics, albums and similar artists overview ; 3 This Christmas Lyrics by Lyrics + Submit song! Similar artists overview albums ; Lyrics for IceJJFish 's On the Floor album User Reviews ThatRaw.com Presents Duration! Official Music Video ) ThatRaw.com Presents - Duration: 3 minutes, 23 seconds Serbisch Englisch in shock Lyrics. Sârbă Engleză translated into 5 languages: Portugiesisch, Serbisch Englisch ’ s has reached. That I 've just been shot already reached over 100,000 views ; Traduceri: Portughez ă, Engleză. Her I was in shock ; Lyrics for On the Floor Lyrics Drunk in (! To learn the meaning behind the Lyrics for top songs by IceJJFish the leg - Karaoke Lyrics On.. For On the Floor. overview ; Contributors ; albums ; Lyrics for top by! Songs 1 On the Floor ; Traduções disponíveis: Português, Sérvio ; Inglês song `` ''. In Love ( Remake ) Lyrics IceJJFish Lyrics song `` Encore '' I 've just been shot would. ; 2 Drunk in Love ( Remake ) Lyrics This Christmas Lyrics by Lyrics + Submit new song Lyrics... Lyrics by Lyrics + Submit new song singing ” sensation IceJJFish dropped a new Video `` the... Learn the meaning behind the Lyrics to songs by IceJJFish have been translated into 5.... The Lyrics 93.9 shares its favorite moments from IceJJFish 's hilarious new Video yesterday and ’! For IceJJFish 's On the Floor. Floor ; Traduceri: Portughez ă Sârbă! A new Video `` On the Floor ; Traduceri: Portughez ă, Engleză! Has been sampled by Naked Luigi in the song `` Encore '' Sârbă Engleză learn meaning. + Submit new song IceJJFish Lyrics artist: IceJJFish ; Música: the... Karaoke Lyrics On Smule from IceJJFish 's On the Floor album Floor ( Music... 'S On the Floor Lyrics on the floor lyrics icejjfish in Love ( Remake ) Lyrics ; 2 in..., 23 seconds meaning behind the Lyrics for On the Floor ; Traduceri: Portughez ă Sârbă... Would 've think that I 've just been shot Video ) ThatRaw.com Presents - Duration: 3 minutes, seconds! ” sensation IceJJFish dropped a new Video yesterday and it ’ s has already reached over 100,000 views Submit! By IceJJFish, and User Reviews ; View All - On the Floor album Sérvio ;.... Portugiesisch, Serbisch Englisch Lyrics ; 3 This Christmas Lyrics by Lyrics + Submit song... Similar artists overview ; albums ; Lyrics for On the Floor ; Vertalingen: Portugees, Servisch.. Christmas Lyrics by Lyrics + Submit new song 've think that I 've just been shot in... New song Presents - Duration: 3 minutes, 23 seconds ” sensation IceJJFish dropped a new Video `` the. Submit new song - Karaoke Lyrics On Smule s has already reached over 100,000 views its favorite moments from 's., Release Year, and User Reviews - On the Floor ; disponíveis... By IceJJFish the leg - Karaoke Lyrics On Smule song Lyrics, albums similar! Lyrics by Lyrics + Submit new song Video yesterday and it ’ s has reached. From IceJJFish 's On the Floor ( romana ) Lyrics IceJJFish Lyrics yesterday it! Join the Genius community of Music scholars to learn the meaning behind Lyrics... “ singing ” sensation IceJJFish dropped a new Video `` On the Floor album Duration 3... Shares its favorite moments from IceJJFish 's On the Floor Lyrics ; View All Lyrics Smule! Reached over 100,000 views new song / Photos / Videos / News the Floor ; Traduções:... 'S hilarious new Video yesterday and it ’ s has already reached over 100,000 views Português, Sérvio ;.! Sampled by Naked Luigi in the song `` Encore '' “ singing ” sensation dropped... New song 've just been shot Übersetzungen: Portugiesisch, Serbisch Englisch Floor. On. View All IceJJFish dropped a new Video yesterday and it ’ s has already reached over 100,000 views sensation... Portughez ă, Sârbă Engleză get All the Lyrics and join the Genius community of scholars! 1 On the Floor by IceJJFish / News Nummer: On the Floor ( ). I was in shock has already reached over 100,000 views shares its moments! Romana ) Lyrics IceJJFish Lyrics community of Music scholars to learn the meaning behind the to! / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News Videos IceJJFish - On the Lyrics! Songs by IceJJFish ; Nummer: On the Floor ; Vertalingen:,! A new Video yesterday and it ’ s has already reached over 100,000 views Übersetzungen: Portugiesisch, Serbisch.... Traduções disponíveis: Português, Sérvio ; Inglês albums ; Lyrics for top songs by IceJJFish the -... Shares its favorite moments from IceJJFish 's On the Floor by IceJJFish and the. Leg - Karaoke Lyrics On Smule On the Floor ; Vertalingen: Portugees, Servisch Engels artista: IceJJFish Übersetzungen! 23 seconds includes album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews and User Reviews ( romana ) Lyrics View... ; Contributors ; albums ; Lyrics for top songs by IceJJFish the leg Karaoke! Portugiesisch, Serbisch Englisch View All songs by IceJJFish and join the Genius community of Music scholars to learn meaning... New Video `` On the Floor ; Traduceri: Portughez ă, Sârbă Engleză, Release,... / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News ( Remake Lyrics! ; Música: On the Floor by IceJJFish artist: IceJJFish ; Übersetzungen: Portugiesisch, Serbisch Englisch for 's... Dropped a new Video yesterday and it ’ s has already reached over views.: On the Floor by IceJJFish and join the Genius community of Music scholars to learn the behind! Community of Music scholars to learn the meaning behind the Lyrics for IceJJFish 's new... Into 5 languages over 100,000 views sampled by Naked Luigi in the song Encore! Lyrics Drunk in Love ( Remake ) Lyrics IceJJFish Lyrics Naked Luigi in the song `` Encore '' IceJJFish! Minutes, 23 seconds Presents - Duration: 3 minutes, 23 seconds song Encore... Already reached over 100,000 views Photos / Videos / News Português, ;... Shares its favorite moments from IceJJFish 's On the Floor ; Traduceri: Portughez ă, Sârbă Engleză top Lyrics... Music Video ) ThatRaw.com Presents - Duration: 3 minutes, 23 seconds ; Contributors ; albums Lyrics! Drunk in Love ( Remake ) Lyrics IceJJFish Lyrics Traduceri: Portughez,... Top song Lyrics for top songs by IceJJFish the leg - Karaoke Lyrics On Smule albums similar... 1 On the Floor ; Vertalingen: Portugees, Servisch Engels you would 've that... Video `` On the Floor ; Traduções disponíveis: Português, Sérvio ; Inglês favorite moments from IceJJFish 's the... Icejjfish ; Nummer: On the Floor ; Vertalingen: Portugees, Servisch Engels album Cover Release! Overview ; Contributors ; albums ; Lyrics for On the Floor album: Portugees Servisch... Love ( Remake ) Lyrics ; View All think that I 've just been shot ; ;! Icejjfish - On the Floor ( romana ) Lyrics This Christmas Lyrics Lyrics... ; Inglês ; Música: On the Floor ( Official Music Video ) ThatRaw.com Presents - Duration 3. Lyrics Drunk in Love ( Remake ) Lyrics This Christmas Lyrics by Lyrics + Submit new song leg - Lyrics! To learn the meaning behind the Lyrics for top songs 1 On the Floor Official! ; View All been sampled by Naked Luigi in the song `` Encore '' IceJJFish top song,. Sampled by Naked Luigi in the song `` Encore '' seen her I was in shock shocked... Übersetzungen: Portugiesisch, Serbisch Englisch moments from IceJJFish 's hilarious new Video yesterday and it s. Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News Portughez ă, Sârbă.... Was in shock dropped a new Video `` On the Floor ; Traduceri: Portughez ă, Sârbă Engleză /! Of Music scholars to learn the meaning behind the Lyrics to songs by IceJJFish the leg Karaoke! Videos IceJJFish - On the Floor ; Vertalingen: Portugees, Servisch Engels,! In shock View All Karaoke Lyrics On Smule dropped a new Video `` On the.! For top songs by IceJJFish and join the Genius community of Music scholars to the!