We are the only salon in San Diego to feature exclusive collections by Demetrios. The Bridges has every means of being able to help someone get sober. Our premier drug and alcohol treatment center in La Mesa, CA is located in the heart of San Diego. How is this business handling reopening? Wide Range of Styles in Stock. The Bridges of San Diego also provides a comprehensive, short-term, intensive clinical treatment program known as Partial Hospitalization. The counselors at The Bridges of San Diego were nothing but welcoming and encouraging through the whole process. At the Bridges of San Diego, we are here to help you take that stand, to take that first, critical step in facing your substance use disorder. Imagine a private retreat, nestled among the citrus groves, rolling foothills and lush fairways of … We also have dresses for Quincenera, Bridesmaids and Mother of the bride … I was a broken shell of a person and knew no way of living other than using drugs and alcohol. For those struggling with alcoholism, prescription opiates such as oxycodone and fentanyl, or stimulants such as meth and cocaine, know that you are in excellent hands - the quality of your care will always be at the forefront of our business. The Bridges of San Diego prides itself on delivering the very best experience for those who struggle with alcoholism or substance abuse, and our Joint Commission accreditation reflects our passion for delivering the very best drug and alcohol addiction outpatient programs in San Diego. More than anything, I was willing to change and try something different. In addition to taking all major credit cards, we also work with all major health insurance carriers. Price Range $$$ Opens at 10:00 AM. Modifier.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, "We are taking every step to ensure your experience is safe, sanitized, and secure. Our caring and compassionate treatment team will work with you in a group environment, or on an individual basis over a six week period, with day and evening appointment times available for your convenience - we even offer gender specific classes. ", (Scholarships Are Available - See Below For Details), Insurance and all Major Credit Cards Accepted. Family services include individual and group counseling for a minimum of eight weeks, two days per week. Visit Us in San Diego. Whether you are just leaving rehab for drugs or alcohol addiction, or are just beginning your journey towards the new and wonderful world of sobriety, know that our, The Bridges of San Diego prides itself on delivering the very best experience for those who struggle with alcoholism or substance abuse, and our Joint Commission accreditation reflects our passion for delivering the very best drug and alcohol addiction outpatient programs in San Diego. And we are conveniently located too - perfect for those in the El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Lakeside, and City of San Diego areas! Whether you are just leaving rehab for drugs or alcohol addiction, or are just beginning your journey towards the new and wonderful world of sobriety, know that our drug and alcohol treatment center in San Diego will always be warm and inviting. that you will finally take a stand against the things that are stealing joy, love, and hope for a fulfilling future? In fact, I still go back a couple times a month for the group therapy block. The. Our Chronic Relapse Program clients are counseled in separate groups from those who are in treatment for the first time. Community See All. I haven't purchased anything from here but my soon to be sister in law was interested in designer Bill Levkoff for our bridesmaid dresses. We work with your insurance provider, significantly reducing or eliminating any out-of-pocket expense. We feature the exquisite gowns from the world famous designer Demetrios! So who is The Joint Commission and what does it mean to be accredited? The real question is, how much more are you willing to lose - how much more of your life are you willing to give up? And every time I do I am welcomed with open arms. In my opinion, anyone who says The Bridges alcohol treatment San Diego is anything other than extraordinary, was not willing to pick up and use the tools that were laid at our feet. Each one of them played a huge role in my rehab and helping me understand that I'm not alone and never will be. For those struggling with, We Also Accept Most PPO Insurance Policies, Most people don't realize it, but of The Bridges of San Diego's, Get in trouble but don't have credit or insurance? If you don't have insurance, don't worry - do you know that The Bridges of San Diego offers financing and even scholarships for all of their life changing Substance Abuse Treatment programs? Take that bold step toward a new, sober life by contacting us today. Pour en savoir plus. They truly care about their clients, not only while a patient but after as well. Updated 7/2/2019: Brought my wedding dress back here to get it steamed and pressed before the big day. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, 5 autres avis qui ne sont pas actuellement recommandés, 20% de réduction sur A Special Order Gown & Veil, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}8, Découvrez plus de Mariage près de Brides of San Diego. Perfect collection for getting married outside. Personalized Service to Help You Create Your Unique Look. Verify your listing, Everyone I worked with at Brides of San Diego were absolutely wonderful! Once your assessment is complete, schedule your first session. Second, we verify your insurance. Find info on Fastquicksearch for United States. Is Drug Addiction or Alcoholism Ruining Your Life? Wide Range of Styles in Stock. Shop Our Collection and Find Your Dream Gown and More. The Bridges of San Diego provided over $645,000 in Substance Abuse Treatments to qualified applicants in 2019 alone. We can help to setup financing for any of our life changing, San Diego's Best Intensive Outpatient Program for Alcohol and Drug Addiction. I will never be able to thank them enough for being so kind, compassionate, and helping me stay clean and aiding me in living a much better life. Experience our world-class drug and alcohol Intensive Outpatient Program at the Bridges of San Diego. Luckily this store carries a whole aisle of this... more, Really a double edged sword for me regarding this shop. It took up so much time to try to first get Brides of San Diego to try to fix the dress and then to move it to another alteration shop to fix the dress. At The Bridges of San Diego, we understand that dealing with alcoholism and drug addiction is hard enough! And we are centrally located in La Mesa, just a few miles from downtown San Diego and the beaches! About: Brides of San Diego is a full service bridal salon that has the best selection of wedding gowns featuring collections by Demetrios. 401 check-ins. A whole new life is waiting for you - a life that just may be, closer than you think! 1,563 people like this. The Joint Commission accredits more than 20,500 organizations across the globe, and focuses on continually improving health care by setting the highest standards for health care quality throughout the world - it means that our facility has voluntarily undergone a thorough evaluation and that The Bridges of San Diego has made additional effort to review and improve the key areas that can affect the overall quality and safety of your care. It is hard to take that initial step into treatment and put yourself out there to get help, but being part of this program was the best thing that has ever happened to me.