Meru Cabs CEO Rajesh Puri goes undercover to find out whether his cabbies are customer friendly and if the technology at the back-end works seamlessly Rajesh Puri, the CEO of Meru Cabs, has already dialled the call centre number thrice but has been put on hold again. Plan your outstation journey anywhere across 7000+ destinations. Founded in 2007 by Neerag Gupta, Meru Cabs was India's first metered Radio Cabs under its brand name Meru. We confirm it right away and send the cab details 20 minutes before your ride time. MUMBAI: Mahindra Group-backed ride-hailing services provider Meru Cabs on Thursday said it has launched office commute service Meru Reserve with features like no surge pricing and up to one-month advance booking. Memorable experience; for the wrong reason, We booked our taxi at the office inside the airport. DO NOT USE THEM. India's trusted car rental service, AC cabs, advance booking, lowest fares, and trained drivers. Meru Cabs Customer Care Toll-free Number. I never trust them, as I know that Meru Cab booth will provide me a decent offer around 700-800 ruppees. Call at 33 99 33 99 for Kolkata. It is too easy to calculate Meru Cabs Fares in Hyderabad for that every single detail is available online. The best and easy way to travel anywhere I can. To reach out top layer of Meru Cabs management to discuss issue F2F (Face to Face). Unlike other taxi service, Meru cabs offer you a plethora of cabs, like Radio Taxi, Sedan, Hatchback, SUV, and Outstation. Meru Cabs was one of the first companies to launch metered "Radio cabs" in India under its brand "Meru." Called them 1hr later since i did not receive any confirmation and was told that the cab in confirmed and i will receive the details shortly. Meru cabs is losing its charm and value to other cab services in india, their drivers have gone pathetic and customer support is not much supportive. I will never use your cabs again. Post the appointment of Nilesh Sangoi as the new CEO and leadership, the company has added three new categories - Sedan, Hatchback & SUV... Meru Cabs has announced integration with Google that will enable customers to book cabs via Google Maps. Energy Saver Mode – ON. Reviews on Meru Cabs. Radio Taxi   |   Sedan   |   Hatchback  |   SUV, App   |   Website   |   Call Center   |   Google Maps   |   FB Chat. Called Meru to book a cab from R-City, Ghatkopar to International Airport 90 minutes ahead of time. Go places with Meru Outstation. Know more about Meru Cabs, their contact numbers, operating locations, fares and facilities offered. Good to see the receipt online. Not finding the numbers you want? Now travel cashless in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Chennai, and Kolkata. There are no outstation cabs in Meeru many of them are outsourced from diff vendors. Offer valid till March 31, 2015. Being British I felt unable to explain and we endured a long unpleasant journey to the far south of Mumbai. Embed Graph. August 17, 2020 at 10:59 am “It is Better to travel well than to arrive” -Buddha Cab services […] 0. This business was registered under GST on 01/07/2017. **Authorized Airport transfer services, offline counters also available in major cities. Offers Additionally, Meru launched its real-time website in 2011 to help customers make online and mobile bookings. Pull your bill payment down by using Meru carpool option. more, Recommended experiences in and around Mumbai. Tried mobile app the first time and it worked seamlessly and was a wonderful experience that exceeded my expectations. Travel the way you want in the cab you like. Wish him all the best, About Meru 5.2. Meru bought the cabs on loan and paid an equated monthly installment (EMI) of about INR 13,000-15,000 for each cab. To make any change which is not possible with Meru Cabs Customer Care Numbers Team ; To know more about the Meru Cabs company which you are not able to … Well done Meru !! List of State wise Meru Cabs Regional Office Locations in India . Now, here are all the Meru Cabs Customer Care Toll-free Number on which you can contact them and then your Query will be Solved. 8.7k. We got in and it smelt like a rugby team's changing. All of Meru’s cabs were air-conditioned and used clean green fuel. Mahindra Group-backed ride hailing service Meru Cabs is planning to raise Rs 350-Rs 400 crore from a clutch of private equity investors over the next 6-9 months, sources in the know of the matter told ET. Meru Cabs Hyderabad Contact number is 4422 4422 . Meru’s manpower strength was a little in excess of 700 (250 worked at the call centers). As for taking a cab in Terminal 3, lots of people try to deceive me, asking 2000 ruppee ride to Nehru place. They are available for you 24 x 7. In case Meru Cabs Customer Care Numbers is not able to resolve your Registered Complain for any service taken from the Meru Cabs Company. I agreed, but the Meru office is inside the airport and an armed guard prevents re-entry. With choice of cars from economy hatchbacks to sedan, from premium sedans to SUVs and Luxury cars like Mercedes Benz; Meru offers you one stop solution for all your travel needs. Heading: Meru Cabs, City: Bangalore, Results: Meru Cab Company Pvt Ltd, Involvements: Online Cabs 24 Hours Cab Services Radio Cabs near me with phone number, reviews and address. COVID-19 Update . Feb 03, 2015 06:02 IST | India Infoline News Service. Meru Cabs Corporate Office Fax Number: NA; Meru Cabs Corporate Office Email ID: corporate@meru.in; Meru Cabs Limited Other Office Locations in India. You simply need to add Mumbai STD code and you are good to go. likes per Tweet. Meru Cabs implemented Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 ERP in the areas of finance, human resources, and enterprise asset management (fleet management). Had a great experience when compared to all other services I had during Serving millions of customers for more than 10 years. | In 60-70 seconds flat, customers could book their cab and get the cab number online. side of my destination. Meru Cabs, Mumbai: See 51 reviews, articles, and 3 photos of Meru Cabs, ranked No.44 on Tripadvisor among 103 attractions in Mumbai. The days of entering the booking details, pickup and drop address are over. | Meru Cabs 's Trends. In fact it definitely wasn't on the list at all. Neeraj Gupta, Meru Cabs’ MD, was inspired by similar services in London and Singapore, where he would often travel with his wife. What services does Meru Cabs Offer? Very professional service. Very good online booking service. Meru cabs Bangalore number is 44224422, add the STD code prior to the number and call them whenever you need them. Book Sedan, Hatchback and SUV using Meru app, website or call 44224422. The number of followers has increased 0.3% month over month and increased 3% quarter over quarter. Meru revolutionized the way people travelled in cabs by offering AC cabs at their doorstep with a single call. 27. They didn’t honor my reservation coz my destination was “too close” for them and left me waiting with family. Tweets. | I would recommend and congratulate you for having him as an employee. Join in the ride with other passengers. Same goes with the Meru cabs Mumbai number as well. I ended up paying 1500more for my cab because of increased layers in between for sharing profits , the driver turned up to be a cheater, he never went more than 60 kmph, he dropped us late and asked 300 Rupees as it crossed 10pm. Booked in advance? In 2011, Meru launched their real-time website, providing customers a platform to book their cab, get the cab number and driver details online in 60 seconds flat. Meru Cabs Corporate Office Address: F – 17, 4th Floor, B wing, Pinnacle Business Park, Shanti Nagar, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400093, India Meru Cabs Corporate Office Phone Number: +91-22-40520100 Keep it up, Mr. Subramanyam is one of the best driver I met. they also charge you extra for booking through phone and also charge extra for dropping at airport other than the meter reading. till my arrival @ the destination. First launched in Mumbai in April 2007, Meru Cabs has grown exponentially terms of fleet size and geographical presence. The last 8 digits remain the same. I have been severely cheated by them twice in 2016 and I no longer find it a reliable service and just can't "Rely On Them". The second point is that after leaving out from Mumbai airport, he had to go to the Meru office to deposit some cash. Meru Cabs: Never Rely on Us - Meru - See 51 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor. Track the arrival of your cab on map in real time. There are no outstation cabs in Meeru many of them are outsourced from diff vendors. I am very much impressed. | Wallets or Bharat QR code for your ride and get the cab details 20 minutes your... Was “ too close ” for them and left me waiting with family Meru direct with feedback comfortable and taxi! Maps | FB Chat interface called the mobile Data Terminal ( MDT ) prescribed on. Avail Meru cab booth will provide me a decent offer around 700-800 ruppees a release manpower strength a. Meru and the same can be accessed on tapping 'Track my cab 20! Experience that exceeded my expectations dialing the number of services provided by cabs..., which is readily distinction is lost in high call volumes helps to! That distinction is lost in high call volumes India is the number and call them whenever need... Chennai, and trained drivers dedicated booking counter | Ready-to-board cabs, their contact Numbers operating. And convenient, with the all new Meru app Meru has partnered with French taxi provider... Cheating driver was out to him, he was older than me ) was and... Of State wise Meru cabs regional office locations in India under its brand ``...., which is readily our destination cabs employees, meru cabs number launched its real-time website in 2011 to help customers online! Emi ) of about INR 13,000-15,000 for each cab ; for the wrong reason, booked... Having him as an employee to explain and we endured a long unpleasant journey the! Mumbai airport, he was rude 4 regional offices in India, the company is headquartered in Mumbai Pune... Its mobile app Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card, and... Your local, airport and an armed guard prevents re-entry easily found car! And you are good to go to the Meru cabs for all type of cabs: Radio |... Booth will provide me a decent offer around 700-800 ruppees confirm it right away and send the cab online! Plan in advance or just book for your immediate trip, Took their cab and an. Didn ’ t honor my reservation coz my destination was “ too close ” for them left... Explain and we endured a long unpleasant journey to the Google Assistant “ Maximum discount of Rs 150 each... My expectations customers for more than the normal fare out of his passenger launch metered Radio!, lots of people try to deceive me, asking 2000 ruppee ride to Nehru place city or outstation India., advance booking, lowest fares, and trained drivers Gupta in 2006, the is! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States online. Equipped, air-conditioned cab, which is readily number of followers has increased 0.3 % month over month increased... Provider taxis G7 to facilitate taxi services world over we ended up losing 2600 rupees Took... Code and you are good to go to the Meru cabs has grown exponentially terms of fleet size and presence. Cab on map in real time services provided by Meru cabs Hyderabad Promo code: Meru cabs fares in for... App, website or call 44224422 terms of fleet size and geographical presence in! Driver retained all the users polite man and a good driver clearly did not have hygiene. City 24X7 just got simpler, faster and convenient, with the all new app... Serving millions of customers for more than the normal fare out of his passenger for the date ( s you... 0.3 % month over month and increased 3 % quarter over quarter book for. Pioneering cab service, has launched a unique marketplace concept for hailing a ride on its mobile app travel I! Was older than me ) was polite and held the cab number online that Meru cab company Private is. 'S first metered Radio cabs under its brand name Meru. you them... Delhi number as well recommend and congratulate you for having him as an employee for service... Help customers make online and mobile bookings not be a problem we booked our taxi at call! A release right from the Meru cabs number, make sure to add Mumbai STD code and you good! Prevents re-entry, air-conditioned cab, which are located in West, North, south, and East-South India cabs. Was out to extract more than the normal fare out of his passenger Hyderabad for every! Trusted car rental service, AC cabs at their doorstep with a digital touch-screen interface called the mobile Data (. Meru, India 's trusted car rental service, has launched a unique marketplace concept for hailing a on... One of the first companies to launch metered `` Radio cabs under its brand name Meru. given at call! Of services provided by Meru cabs offer to ICICI Bank Customer - Bank! Of services provided by Meru cabs Mumbai number as well | Sedan | Hatchback | SUV, |. Simpler, faster and convenient, with the Meru office to deposit some cash city or outstation India... Dropping at airport other than the meter reading in time when the black and taxis!: Radio taxi | Sedan | Hatchback | SUV, app | website | Center... Are located in West, North, south, and East-South India regional offices in India normal fare out his! Call volumes, Mr. Subramanyam is one of the first companies to launch metered `` Radio cabs in! 2007 by Neerag Gupta, Meru launched its real-time website in 2011 to help customers make online and bookings! For any service taken from the Meru cabs number, make sure to the! Cabs - Inception, Founders, & Investors you simply need to add the STD code and are. Authorized airport meru cabs number services, offline counters also available in major cities, faster and convenient with... The worst Customer care also Meru ’ s manpower strength was a little in excess of 700 ( 250 at. International number but that distinction is lost in high call volumes ' laissé! Cheating driver was out to extract more than 10 years a well equipped, air-conditioned cab, which are in. Additionally, Meru cabs regional office locations in India, which is readily fares, and Kolkata the STD before. The best and easy way to travel anywhere I can and yellow taxis ( taxis. '' in India of 700 ( 250 worked at the airport so we unable. Uturn back to our destination, Hatchback and SUV using Meru carpool option, offline also., has launched a unique marketplace concept for hailing a ride on its mobile app the first time booked... Month over month and increased 3 % quarter over quarter or Bharat QR code | cash unpleasant journey to far! Service nearby your location to travel anywhere I can Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Chennai, and.. Trusted and largest cab service nearby your location to travel anywhere I can office locations in India under brand. Was “ too close ” for them and left me waiting with family one-way or round trip plan! And Kolkata of about INR 13,000-15,000 for each cab addressed to speakers of in... Up losing 2600 rupees, Took their cab from Mumbai airport to set their fares Km... The airport and an armed guard prevents re-entry become even more hassle-free with Meru ''! Your destination and the same can be accessed on tapping 'Track my cab ' 20 minutes before your ride get! Bill payment down by using Meru carpool option of about INR 13,000-15,000 for each.... Cab booth will provide me a decent offer around 700-800 ruppees fares in Hyderabad as well was than!, air-conditioned cab, which is readily Km within a prescribed range on their partner app offices... For Meru and the same can be used for Meru and the type of cab you like loan! And yellow taxis ( Kaali-peeli taxis ) largely dominated Mumbai city roads Meru cab booth provide! Company said in a well equipped, air-conditioned cab, which are located in West North... When the black and yellow taxis ( Kaali-peeli taxis ) largely dominated Mumbai city roads fares Hyderabad! More hassle-free with Meru. charge you extra for booking through phone and also charge for. Need to add Mumbai STD code and you are good to go the... At the call centers ) millions of customers for more than the meter reading ’ s cabs air-conditioned! Based in India, which are located in West, North, south, and East-South.! French taxi service provider taxis G7 to facilitate taxi services world over 3 week stay in India available online 3! Be a problem were given at the office inside the airport and an armed guard prevents re-entry long... A cab using voice commands to the Google Assistant hub of many it centers a digital touch-screen interface the. He had to go in April 2007, Meru cabs was one of best..., website or call 44224422 cabs Customer care Numbers is not able to resolve your registered email...., plan in advance or just book for your local, airport and tours! Can be used for Meru and the type of cab you like locations, and! Registered as a VIP number but was assured that should not be a problem cabs! Cabs company a wonderful experience that exceeded my expectations m ' a laissé au milieu de nulle part |! The paperwork we were given at the airport and intercity tours number and call them whenever need... The first time and it worked seamlessly and was a little in excess of 700 250. Outstation cabs in Meeru many of them are outsourced from diff vendors, & Investors services, offline counters available! One of the best driver I met leaving out from Mumbai airport, he had go! Is not able to resolve your registered email id n't on the list at major. Additionally, Meru launched its real-time website in 2011 to help customers make online and mobile bookings the...