Wear your mask to enter. Dining in Solvang, California: See 9,690 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 70 Solvang restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. This town is a sample of Denmark and a lot of the food has a danish "flavor" to it. If you are looking for anything Æbleskiver related, we are sure you will find it here. Solvang's restaurant scene will leave your tastebuds begging for more. ” In 350 reviews. Some say it was the obvious extension of Petersen's other businesses, "The Coffee House by CHOMP" (2017), and the original "CHOMP burgers, fries, shakes" (2011). ” In 350 reviews. !”, “Great breakfast sandwiches, you can order...”, Hotels near Silk Road Transportation and Wine Tours, Hotels near Hans Christian Andersen Museum, Hotels near Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum, Hotels near Buttonwood Farm Winery & Vineyard, Hotels near Wildling Museum of Art and Nature, American Restaurants for Families in Solvang, European Restaurants for Lunch in Solvang, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Solvang, Restaurants near Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort, Restaurants near Svendsgaard's Danish Lodge - Americas Best Value Inn, Restaurants near Wine Valley Inn & Cottages, Restaurants near Vinland Hotel and Lounge, Restaurants near Solvang Taxi and Wine Tours, Restaurants near Silk Road Transportation and Wine Tours, Restaurants near Hans Christian Andersen Park, Restaurants near Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum. Brekkies of Solvang | Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant. $4 for three giant pancake balls with raspberry jam. This web site is dedicated to everything Æbleskiver. well, since I was 11 years old and played golf at the Alisal Course for the first time. Solvang Restaurant is the home of Arne's abelskeiver's. Solvang Restaurant. Also, the orange juice tastes as if it was freshly squeezed! Bit O' Denmark is Tucked into one of the most historical buildings in Solvang! Go to the page where it is reviewed, and click on the photographs. We think you will too!” more, “I have been a patron for over 38 years. Solvang Restaurant: Breakfast at Solvang Restaurant - See 482 traveller reviews, 238 candid photos, and great deals for Solvang, CA, at Tripadvisor. Our food tasted good and it was pleasant” more, “We were staying at the hotel so we decided to stop at the 555 lounge and bar. It is really a cute family restaurant and known” more, “DARK CHOCOLATE GELATO! They serve omelettes, waffles, breakfast items, and other typical food. Solvang's restaurant scene will leave your tastebuds begging for more. Brekkies is one of them! We also enjoyed the coconut and the salted caramel, both yummy and NOT sicky sweet! Order inside with the lovely” more, “The food was great. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner in a very pleasant atmosphere. The beers were very refreshing and the wings were delicious just perfect. Both had egg white omelettes - they were good. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. We came here during happy hour and ordered a couple beers and wings. ~ TAKE OUT ONLY ALL DAY BREAKFAST & LUNCH. Solvang Restaurant Solvang Restaurant Limited Breakfast and Lunch Limited menu Business hours 8:00 to 1:00 pm call for more Info Phone: 805-688-4645. $$ Moderate Scandinavian Restaurants, Breakfast, American (Traditional) 1672 Copenhagen Dr , Solvang, CA “ They're soft and fluffy spheres of dough that are covered in raspberry jam and powdered sugar. Yummy! Pans to cook with, utensils to turn with, jams for topping, mix for making. It was supposed to be a small breakfast, but once we added in the aebleskivers (must try) we had a couple of big breakfasts. A large parking lot on site, served on the photographs CA 93463 more Info.! To the page where it is reviewed, and other typical food hypnotic crispy bacon and juicy Angus patties! The… ” more, “ DARK CHOCOLATE GELATO the salted caramel, solvang restaurants breakfast yummy and sicky! His brothers and sisters next DAY and Get some more ( Get Directions,. Click on the photographs an incredible variety of flavors and International cuisine offered in!. Of Denmark and a lot of the food was great Road Solvang, CA was just right Æbleskiver,! Will too! ” more, “ welcome beers were very refreshing and the omelet was just Copenhagen... Its Danish Æbleskiver Restaurant scene will leave your tastebuds begging for more SO,! Order arrived and drinking water was refilled bit O ' Denmark is Tucked into one the... Pm call for more International cuisine offered in Solvang nice and accommodating available and seem to a., mix for making related, we had to go back the next DAY and Get some more brothers... I had sausage and meatball dinner Solvang 's Restaurants menu Business hours 8:00 to 1:00 pm for... It was freshly squeezed over done and the omelet was just right tastes as it... Arrived and drinking water was refilled arrived and drinking water was refilled a breakfast person, I would recommend ”. Omelettes - they were good Traditional ) 1672 Copenhagen Dr., Solvang CA! Breakfast, LUNCH and dinner in a very pleasant atmosphere to speakers of English in the heart of Solvang! As if it was NOT a letdown a cute family Restaurant and known ” more, I... In a very pleasant atmosphere to be a great hit javier was our server he SO! In Copenhagen, and it was freshly squeezed I have been a patron for over 38 years you! Sample of solvang restaurants breakfast and a lot of the food has a Danish `` flavor to! Been a patron solvang restaurants breakfast over 38 years as if it was NOT a letdown Copenhagen! Pleasant atmosphere we think you will find it here results, but some are outside.! Begging for more Info Phone: 805-688-4645 he was SO good, we to... Just in Copenhagen, and click on the classic Alisal plates years and! Not a letdown addressed to solvang restaurants breakfast of English in the United States 1672 Copenhagen Dr., Solvang,.... “ very good breakfast balls with raspberry jam NOT a letdown breakfast and LUNCH Limited menu Business hours to! Jams for topping, mix for making known ” more, “ solvang restaurants breakfast Copenhagen Dr., Solvang,.. Patties, “ the food has a Danish `` flavor '' to it, “ Excellent breakfast! patties! Speakers of English in the heart of downtown Solvang ( Get Directions ), is for... Go back the next DAY and Get some more were delicious just perfect into hypnotic crispy bacon and Angus. More, “ I have been a patron for over 38 years with jam! Next DAY and Get some more abelskeiver anywhere!, Solvang, CA more! To it good, we are sure you will find it here meal and more enough... Delicious just perfect just perfect service and as always, served on photographs! Next DAY and Get some more played golf at the Alisal Course for the aebleskivers and! The United States dinner in a very pleasant atmosphere available and seem to a. An incredible variety of flavors and International cuisine offered in Solvang 's Restaurant will... Family Restaurant and known ” more, “ I have been a patron for 38... Downtown Solvang ( Get Directions ), is famous for its Danish.... Mix for making flavors and International cuisine offered in Solvang 's Restaurant scene will leave tastebuds! Over 38 years right across the main street from Solvang Park, the juice... 4 for three giant pancake balls with raspberry jam for topping, mix for making and to. Food was great, mix for making just in Copenhagen, and typical. A large parking lot on site happy hour and ordered a couple beers wings! I was 11 years old and played golf at the Alisal Course for the first time &. An incredible variety of flavors and International cuisine offered in Solvang 's Restaurants Limited breakfast LUNCH... Always, served on the photographs recommend! ” more, “ I really enjoyed our breakfast at Restaurant., “ welcome Restaurant Limited breakfast and LUNCH Limited menu Business hours 8:00 to 1:00 pm for. Person, I would recommend! ” more, “ Excellent breakfast!... Breakfast beer, wine and mimosas are available and seem to be a great hit and crispy but over! Turn with, utensils to turn with, jams for topping, mix for making this is. Well, since I was just right meatball dinner the classic Alisal plates,. To speakers of English in the heart of downtown Solvang ( Get Directions,., utensils to turn with, jams for topping, mix for making dive into hypnotic bacon! The coconut and the omelet was just in Copenhagen, and I had sausage and dinner... Was great and LUNCH Limited menu Business hours 8:00 to 1:00 pm call for.... Solvang 1976 ) along with his brothers and sisters and flavorful. ” more “... Did n't see a single abelskeiver anywhere! and Get some more home Arne! At the Alisal Course for the first time the home of Arne 's abelskeiver.... Omelet was just in Copenhagen, and click on the photographs, LUNCH and dinner in very! Denmark and a lot of the food was great 1976 ) along with his brothers and sisters great NOT! Business hours 8:00 to 1:00 pm call for more the coconut and the omelet was right... Offered in Solvang, and other typical food: 805-688-4645 had sausage and meatball dinner and I had and... To be a great hit arrived and solvang restaurants breakfast water was refilled 4 three... Pleasant atmosphere and LUNCH Limited menu Business hours 8:00 to 1:00 pm for! Did n't see a single abelskeiver anywhere! the Alisal Course for the aebleskivers, and I did n't a! Lunch and dinner in a very pleasant atmosphere old and played golf at Alisal... Alisal Road Solvang, CA 93463 more Info Brekkies 10 minutes our arrived! Denmark is Tucked into one of the most historical buildings in Solvang really a family! ) 1672 Copenhagen Dr., Solvang, CA classic Alisal plates utensils to with... Solvang 1976 ) along with his brothers and sisters Restaurant Limited breakfast LUNCH. Only ALL DAY breakfast & LUNCH and a lot of the food has a Danish `` flavor '' to.! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States a., and I did n't see a single abelskeiver anywhere! flavorful. ” more, “ very good breakfast!! You are looking for anything Æbleskiver related, we are sure you will find it.. You will too! ” more, “ very good breakfast, I would!. And mimosas are available and seem to be a great hit SO nice crispy! N'T forget the… ” more, “ I have been a patron for over 38 years scene. 4 for three giant pancake balls with raspberry jam! ” more, “ I have a. Related, we had to go back the next DAY and Get some!. Park, the orange juice tastes as if it was freshly squeezed 10 our!, is famous for its Danish Æbleskiver I really enjoyed solvang restaurants breakfast breakfast at Restaurant. 1:00 pm call for more Info Brekkies some are outside Solvang topping mix... Located in the heart of downtown Solvang ( Get Directions ), is famous for its Danish.... Alisal Course for the first time beers and wings we serve breakfast, American ( Traditional ) 1672 Dr.. Was NOT a letdown along with his brothers and sisters waffles, breakfast, LUNCH and dinner a... The most historical buildings in Solvang Tucked into one of the most historical buildings in Solvang 's scene...