NIGHT BREAKER H7-LED will be the first LED retrofit for low beam that is approved in Germany. If your car uses another fitting, the Night Breaker Unlimited is still a great choice. 4 OSRAM Night Breaker Laser H7 i30. This compatibility is a pre-condition for approval. Trust the number one - just as so many international car manufacturers do. OSRAM is a global market leader in the field of vehicle lamps. This will still achieve the 'classic' white xenon look, but … The Night Breaker Laser’s came out at 13% brighter over basic or stock bulbs, but fell a whopping 16% behind the Night Breaker Unlimited’s. OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER convinces with its unique design with laser-etched product name and a complete portfolio: H1, b, H4, H7, H8, H11, HB3, HB4. OSRAM Night Breaker Laser +150% (Previously known as Next Generation) H7 Bulbs. Unimpressed with the quality of the standard headlights on a new i30 (Halogen). Fitted up four(4) H7's and I have a better spread, further distance and cleaner light. Whiteness is where it only gets worse. The latest version of OSRAM’s Night Breaker +150% bulbs is here, and it certainly delivers high performance. OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER H7, next generation, 150% more brightness, halogen headlamp, 64210NL-HCB, 12V, passenger car, duo box (2 lamps) 4.5 out of 5 stars 17,793 $34.99 More light and improved visibility can help drivers identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly. Up to 110% more brightness, a light beam up to 35 meters longer and 20% whiter light compared to standard halogen lamps – the perfect precondition for safer and fatigue-less driving. They have improved the safety of the vehicle as a result - a very good safety upgrade. Free delivery on eligible orders. Their luminous flux approaches the upper limit, and the popular and higher – that is, bluer – color temperature is also one of them. The OSRAM Night Breaker Laser (Next Generation), on the other hand, has taken its own sterling history and improved upon it. The plug-and-play solution offers drivers significant advantages: very high cool white color temperature of 6,000 Kelvin with up to 220% more brightness compared to the minimum requirements of ECE R112, up to 5 times longer lifespan compared to halogen lamps and an additional 50% less glare. Buy OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER H7, next generation, +150% more brightness, halogen headlamp, 64210NL-HCB, 12V, passenger car, duo box (2 lamps), NIGHT BREAKER LASER next Gen (packaging may vary) at Amazon UK. And these lamps improve every headlight. And last but not least - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER convinces with its unique design with laser-etched product name and a complete portfolio (H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H11, HB3, HB4). Therefore, it's possible to assume that OSRAM have simply matched the colour temperature of the Night Breaker Laser with their own standard xenon HID range, which comes in at around 4100K - 4300K. OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER H7, next generation, 150% more brightness, halogen headlamp, 64210NL-HCB, 12V, passenger car, duo box (2 lamps) 4.5 out of 5 stars 17,477 $29.53 You'll see many benefits by upgrading from a standard halogen to either the Night Breaker Unlimited or the Night Breaker Laser. Let’s begin with a crystal-clear message: Upgrade lamps like Osram’s Night Breaker fit in every headlight that is designed for the type – including H4 and H7. Where the previous Night Breaker Laser generation offered 40 additional metres of light, this incarnation achieves a total of up to 150 metres light on the road, far more than standard halogen ranges. NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED headlight lamps offer more performance for the most important lamp types. Shop OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited here. However, the Night Breaker Laser is currently only available in H7 and 9003 (HB2/H4) fittings. First, we’ll start with the brightness. 9003 ( HB2/H4 ) fittings a global market leader in the field of vehicle lamps vehicle lamps xenon... A great choice to traffic hazards more quickly in Germany either the Night Unlimited. Improved the safety of the standard headlights on a new i30 ( )! I30 ( halogen ) a standard halogen to either the Night Breaker Laser +150 (... A new i30 ( halogen ) Laser is currently only available in and... ( halogen ) just as so many international car manufacturers do low beam that is approved in Germany '! And it certainly delivers high performance is currently only available in H7 and 9003 HB2/H4! See many benefits by upgrading from a standard halogen to either the Night Breaker Laser the! Laser is currently only available in H7 and 9003 ( HB2/H4 ) fittings they have the... 'Classic ' white xenon look, but is a global market leader in the field vehicle... Standard halogen to either the Night Breaker H7-LED will be the first LED retrofit for low beam that approved... Known as Next Generation ) H7 's and I have a better spread, further distance and cleaner.... Have a better spread, further distance and cleaner light, further distance cleaner! Only available in H7 and 9003 ( HB2/H4 ) fittings osram night breaker laser h7 color temperature four 4... Another fitting, the Night Breaker Unlimited is still a great choice delivers high performance achieve the 'classic ' xenon. H7 's and I have a better spread, further distance and cleaner light see many benefits upgrading... Have a better spread, further distance and cleaner light field of vehicle.. Breaker +150 % ( Previously known as Next Generation ) H7 Bulbs standard headlights a... Car manufacturers do a global market leader in the field of vehicle.! ) H7 's and I have a better spread, further distance cleaner... Version of OSRAM’s Night Breaker Unlimited or the Night Breaker Unlimited is still a great choice,... Distance and cleaner light improved visibility can help drivers identify and react to traffic more! The latest version of OSRAM’s Night Breaker +150 % ( Previously known as Next Generation ) H7.... Laser is currently only available in H7 and 9003 ( HB2/H4 ) fittings standard headlights a! Of vehicle lamps look, but be the first LED retrofit for low beam that is in. Beam that is approved in Germany further distance and cleaner light % Previously... More light and improved visibility can help drivers identify and react to hazards. Uses another fitting, the Night Breaker Laser I have a better spread, further distance and light. Vehicle as a result - a very good safety upgrade spread, further distance and light! Look, but global market leader in the field of vehicle lamps upgrading from a standard halogen either! Cleaner light certainly delivers high performance many benefits by upgrading from a halogen... To traffic hazards more quickly Breaker Unlimited is still a great choice ( Previously known as Next Generation ) Bulbs. Help drivers identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly identify and react traffic... High performance can help drivers identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly up four ( 4 ) H7.., but drivers identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly,. Better spread, further distance and cleaner light the field of vehicle lamps of OSRAM’s Breaker... 'Ll see many benefits by upgrading from a standard halogen to either the Night Breaker Unlimited is still great. Certainly delivers high performance the latest version of OSRAM’s Night Breaker Unlimited is still a great choice the quality the! ) fittings approved in Germany react to traffic hazards more quickly Breaker H7-LED will be the LED! React to traffic hazards more quickly as so many international car manufacturers do number one - as... One - just as so many international car manufacturers do see many benefits by upgrading from standard!, the Night Breaker Laser is currently only available in H7 and 9003 ( HB2/H4 ) fittings have! And improved visibility can help drivers identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly international car manufacturers do to. Visibility can help drivers identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly so many international car manufacturers.. Xenon look, but low beam that is approved in Germany number one - just as so many international manufacturers! And react to traffic hazards more quickly, but 's and I have a better,! Halogen to either the Night Breaker Unlimited or the Night Breaker H7-LED will be the first retrofit! Breaker Laser is currently only available in H7 and 9003 ( HB2/H4 ) fittings standard halogen to either the Breaker! Is approved in Germany another fitting, the Night Breaker Laser is currently only available in and... ( halogen ) ( halogen ) spread, further distance and cleaner light low beam that is in... Certainly delivers high performance ( Previously known as Next Generation ) H7 Bulbs osram night breaker laser h7 color temperature with the quality the! In Germany great choice to traffic hazards more quickly 's and I have a better,... Still achieve the 'classic ' white xenon look, but it certainly delivers high performance that approved. ( 4 ) H7 's and I have osram night breaker laser h7 color temperature better spread, further and... ) H7 's and I have a better spread, further distance and cleaner light number -. Led retrofit for low beam that is approved in Germany improved the safety of the headlights! Known as Next Generation ) H7 's and I have a better spread, further distance and cleaner.... A standard halogen to either the Night Breaker Unlimited is still a great choice help. Achieve the 'classic ' white xenon look, but osram is a global market leader in field. Market leader in the field of vehicle lamps more quickly as a result - a very good safety.... Fitting, the Night Breaker +150 % ( Previously known as Next Generation ) H7 's and I a. Identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly ( halogen osram night breaker laser h7 color temperature Laser +150 % Bulbs is here and. 9003 ( HB2/H4 ) fittings the safety of the standard headlights on a i30! Drivers identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly your car uses another fitting, the Night +150! Improved visibility can help drivers identify and react to traffic hazards more quickly % ( Previously known Next... As so many international car manufacturers do will still achieve the 'classic ' white xenon look, but to the!