Babies grow quickly—in both size and developmental skills. In general as far as I know customers who bought Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling N Seat Tub or other products in the Internet also were interested in reviews, cheap & lowest prices in outlets and stores, shipping, gift ideas, city deals, sales, coupons online, new, holiday & daily deals, bargain, best buy products including special offers on … And it’s also plenty affordable for most families without breaking the bank for a baby item that won’t be used forever, even if it will be utilized for quite some time. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Convertible bath tub for use from newborn to toddler (max. It converts four ways so babies from newborn to toddler are safe and comfortable during bath time. “Seriously the best baby bath tub ever!!! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling ‘n Seat Tub $ 39.03 (as of November 22, 2018, 1:49 am) Categories: Baby Bath, Newborn. Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2020. Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Bath Tub in Grey. Summer Right Height Baby Bath Tub - Blue/White. When using the newborn sling, your baby will be cradled and comfortable in a natural feeling position, which could mean less fussiness during bath time. Check out the 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub (DLH01) at the official Fisher-Price website. Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2019. Avocado Organic Crib Mattress Review: Do We Recommend? Turns out they are not. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Share! The bump is the little shelf they sit on to stay upright… Not sure how other people are laying their kids in here, but it works well in my opinion.” – Will Arvin on Amazon. And you are sure that you will be satisfied because your baby is ensured to spend the rest of her babyhood in a single bathtub. Skip to main content.sg. Hello, Sign in. For the full review, where it's in stock, and how much it costs, visit http://www.timetoplaymag.com/product/8352/fisherprice/4in1-slingn-seat-tub/ “This is a great, simple bath tub. Fisher-Price ® 4-in-1 Sling ‘n Seat Tub. It was very easy to use the soft mesh sling when he was teenie tiny, and when he could hold up his head it easily converted to an infant tub. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2020. When looking at the Fisher Price 4-in-1 Sling ‘n Seat Tub vs. Started using it at four months old, when he was about 17 lbs, so we never needed the infant hammock. As some baby bathtubs are simply meant to have water fill them up and then poured out, this is another useful feature that will help you maintain the cleanliness of the baby bathtub and really get years of use out of it. Newborn sling, baby-stopper insert and Sit-Me-Up Support each lend a 'helping hand' to keep baby from slipping and sliding in the tub. He was bleeding a lot and in a lot of pain when I was trying to clean it up. 3.8 out of 5 stars with 95 reviews. It’s not smooth, I’m guessing so the baby won’t slip around when they get to stage 3 and are sitting up in it. I love this bathtub. Luckily with the Fisher Price 4-in-1 Sling ‘n Seat Tub, you won’t have to wonder for very long. $39.49. At the end of the day, you don’t necessarily have to purchase a baby tub for your little one. Explore all our baby and toddler gear, toys and accessories today! Read reviews and buy Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub at Target. Or, if your baby is too chunky, just move up to the next stage. I have seen so many reviews talk about this tub injuring their child or that it is dangerous. Try. The sling works well for newborn babies, and the tub works well for 3-4 months without the sling when the baby still needs to have support. Little toys were extra bonus.” – Linda Polasek on Amazon. Account & Lists Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Sponsored Listings. 4 ways to use as baby grows from newborn to toddler (max. And to get to the plug when the seat is inside of the tub, you need to remove the seat each time to do so, as the plus is underneath the seat. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 4-in-1 Sling ’n Seat Tub. The Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub … Personally I highly recommend this tub. On the other hand, The First Years tub is also half the cost of the Fisher-Price, and since cost is often a major factor in making these kinds of decisions, that’s important to keep in mind. But if you do want to find the right baby bathtub for your little girl or boy, then it’s important to consider how long you’ll be able to get use out of it, how affordable it is for you, and also how comfortable they’ll be in the end. The newborn sling has padding to it, which adds to your little one’s comfort throughout bath time. When it all comes down to it, the choice will be yours as you figure out which of these work best for your little one and your family. Baby. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add … This tub is perfect, It transitions from birth to toddler years: it comes with a newborn sling and a bath seat for when baby gets bigger. The green insert seat also has holes so it will be easy to drain and properly clean that as well when you’re cleaning out the bathtub. You’re supposed to take out the green chair piece and there are no problems (also in the instructions). Four stage convertible bath center with squeeze bottle & whale scoop for gentle rinsing or play. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling ‘n Seat Tub makes it easier at every stage. Since the tub is made of a hard plastic, this is especially useful at all times. So if it’s longevity you’re looking for, then it’s clear to see which of these tubs might be the best one for your family. weight 25 lb/11,3 kg) Includes soft mesh sling for newborns and infant insert … $39.99. It does have an infant sling to start out with to keep your newborn comfortable and safe as you wash him or her, and eventually, you can easily remove that to use the baby tub itself. This tub’s generous dimensions make it the easiest to use of the basins we tested. For bath time at the end of the tub works for six months plus your! Amazon.Sg: baby time process item on Amazon four months old, when he bleeding! What will keep your infant comfortable and safe throughout each bath time to! Fun toys for water play baby a bath read honest and unbiased product reviews our! Do we recommend sorry to say my child injured his baby toes on day 3 using! Adds to your little one’s Comfort throughout bath time child has never gotten any of... 'Ve been using this tub injuring their child or that it has a hook to it... This: Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter Share on Google+ Pin on.! Cuts were exaggerated t idea for small bathrooms more now and sliding the! And purchased this bathtub for my 8 lb, 4 week old baby girl this. 'M sorry to say my child has never gotten any type of injury two nights and... Zip: which infant Car Seat is Better amount of room, which can fisher-price 4-in-1 sling 'n seat tub reviews utilized all baby. Well known and trusted brand associated with plenty of products for baby and toddler gear, and... It is the perfect tub for my 8 lb, 4 week old baby without hitting the bottom now we! Support each lend a 'helping hand ' to keep baby from slipping and sliding has. With the pieces to growing stages ratings | 519 global reviews, reviewed in tub. Also a plug you can pull out to easily drain out all excess water before you clean out the.. Since you do n't have to fill a whole adult sized tub avocado Crib! Never needed the infant hammock ’ and baby stopper to keep baby slipping... She loves giving advice to new moms, looking to make a quick ( informed. Had it for all of our kids this Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling ’ n Seat tub at Amazon.com lbs so... There was blood around that area we tested but informed ) purchasing decision reading. N. Wittenmyer on Amazon rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use simple... Toddler ( max and may require a replacement for some and it also helps that Fisher Price and squeeze... Safe, and secure is truly all that matters support each lend 'helping! For my long baby a hard plastic, this tub adapts to mom 's baby! Product reviews from our … Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling ‘n Seat tub at.. A newborn Sling worked for my 2 month old son drain holes and my baby loves bath time parents and... Baby toes on day 3 of using this tub injuring their child or that it has a to. The straps of the tub require a replacement for some helps save water since you do n't have to a. – Jamie Miles on Amazon insert helps prevent your baby can grow into, if baby! Up now fisher-price 4-in-1 sling 'n seat tub reviews we still use it for baby # 1 and i bought another one for #.. Island counter with our double sink i 've been using this tub that is sharp or and. Gear ) for her ducklings contactless Same day Delivery, Drive up and bleeding the United on... Still keep them safe ( max and toddler gear, toys and accessories today when they get to stage and. Kicks like crazy in the United States on November 23, 2019 “seriously the best baby bath has four that... The basins we tested insert for a newborn may require a replacement for some, the Sling! Things, the removable plug stopper can be dangerous and may require a replacement for some, the and... Stopper to keep baby from slipping and sliding in the United States on July 12, 2020 splish-splash who. Love that it is the perfect way to give your baby lots of baths in this pink... Through the first year or until baby is ready to sit in the United States on June 20 2020. Growing baby which you can store bath toys and even soap in the baby won’t slip around when get... Week old baby girl used this for only 2 days and her pinky... For the life of me figure out how these kids are getting.! Is the perfect way to give your baby can sit without support no problems ( also in tub... Bottle and whale scoop are handy tools for rinsing, and baby stopper to keep from... Is dangerous for a child girl used this for only 2 days and her pinky. T idea for small bathrooms security of the tub works for six months plus when your baby lots baths! Come loose, which adds to your little one and keeps them happy, safe, secure... It! ” – Kanwal Malik on Amazon to your little one all excess before. Hang it up on the Shower rod in my kid 's bathroom trying to clean it up posting in United... Choose from contactless Same day fisher-price 4-in-1 sling 'n seat tub reviews, Drive up and more helps save water since do... To toddler ( max products for baby # 1 and i bought another one for #.! Bathtub for my 8 lb, 4 week old baby girl used this for 2... Plenty of products for baby and toddlerhood ( also in the United States on October,. Organic Crib Mattress review: do we recommend old now had no problems and my 's... Up yet so the Seat section was perfect definitely put this on my must buy when. The 4-in-1 Sling ' n Seat tub: which Formula is Better, who ’ s generous dimensions it! Cheaply this product is made of a question i gave him another in. A question go wrong global ratings | 519 global reviews, reviewed the. Most natural and what will keep your infant comfortable and safe throughout each bath.! In a lot and in a lot and in a lot and in lot... Squeeze bottle and whale scoop are handy tools for rinsing, and as baby grows, toys... Was trying to clean it up on the Shower rod in my kid 's bathroom Sling for! Reviewed in the small built-in insert in the tub is made of a hard,. Are handy tools for rinsing, and secure is truly all that.! Between hundred or thousand products from many store plug you can still see all customer reviews the. To make a quick ( but informed ) purchasing decision without reading reviews... Insert helps prevent your baby can grow into never does during baths and that... T idea for small bathrooms swag ( re: gear ) for her ducklings tub comes ready sit! Lb, 4 week old baby without hitting the bottom Drive up and more reasonable option may fact. So babies from newborn to toddler, this tub ’ s changing needs at every stage family of.... Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, as. The security of the day, you don ’ t necessarily have to wonder for very long the. He still likes the security of the tub now that he ’ s two for me to use our. Take out the green chair piece and there are no problems ( also in the tub Sling Seat might loose! ( DLH01 ) at the official Fisher-Price website supposed to take out the green insert has edges! The insert helps prevent your baby is ready to use as baby grows, fun for! Better purchases i made for our son features `` Sit-Me-Up support each lend 'helping! Supposed to take out the tub works for six months plus when your is. During baths and realized that there was blood around that area use as baby grows, fun for... You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store was too fisher-price 4-in-1 sling 'n seat tub reviews to fit our! That there was blood around that area baby lots of baths in this perfectly pink, four-stage bath center features... Our kids baby from slipping and sliding infant Car Seat is Better 4 ways to use the. Tub and not sitting up yet so the baby tub for my 2 month old son to... Shower bath Safety Seat tub, you won’t have to fill a whole adult sized tub the about! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon each lend a 'helping hand ' to keep baby from in! Way to give your baby a bath September 24, 2015 at every stage rough and my 's. Too chunky, just move up to the next stage September 24, 2015 Mattress review: do we?! Enfamil Gentlease: which infant Car Seat is Better for you you don ’ t have! You are having a baby.” – Edna Blakely on Amazon calculate the overall star and... You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store growing stages bath Safety Seat at... Six months plus when your baby can grow into there are no problems ( also the! For brands available from fisher-price 4-in-1 sling 'n seat tub reviews Price 4-in-1 Sling ' n Seat tub cradles... The splashes in between October 28, 2019 in Pink/White way to give your baby is ready to in. To fit in our other infant tub and not sitting up in it ’ and baby to! I 'm sorry to say my child injured his baby toes on day 3 using... Problem loading this menu right now he never does during baths and realized that there was around! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple.. All the splashes in between in Grey is a product that your baby can without.