And maybe I can tap that strength and burn with greatness Pisces 1, Scorpio, alert of destruct SONGLYRICS just got interactive. This is for the single maternal figures beaten to the floor Alert of destruct (alert of destruct). We plan in the future to enable the possibility to make translations of El-P - Constellation Funk lyrics on your own or other languages. El Product, in to duck, snuggle in, tight fight . | Italiano And we were stronger for that fact I do believe so Stuck in an authenticity contest with a bunch An annotation cannot contain another annotation. We see the beauty in chaos and misdirection Alert of destruct (alert of destruct) Anti dib essential cannibal How cute, how to shoot, ball wreckers And watched those same kids as adults Welcome home. That was quite confusin Without vents on Billy Crystal some moments Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Calling ground control, what? We held our own against some f**kin evil people Pervert kings stood behind the curtain for the blade stick A bitch's slave whore port control weak weaponry Look into semantics, man, look into them closely And we were stronger for that fact, I do believe so Major Tom up creek Callin ground control Rap is quite confusing Life is complicated But I know she has her mother's strength within her Collectin a loveless infant And maybe I can tap that strength and burn with greatness EL-P lyrics : "Constellation Funk" Scorpio.. oliolioli-ohhh Man, I just wanted to say that [clears throat] Scorpio.. olioliolio-ohhh. We held our own against some fuckin evil people That poor their heart out to an audience Touch down like diagonal afterburners El Product, in to duck, snuggle in, tight fight I know white rappers who claim they're more artistic and advanced than the inner city tune is We pet our women with tongues in our anal crevice Murder breath, one eye, solo step, bring it El-product, in the duct, snuggle in, tight fight This is, what, something to define me baby. Someone took a dive tonight Follow where the money goes This is just a preview! God forbid we're catch back stage being human Runnin man, run quick, scissor sticks, spray out You spit that feeble plea tell shit that you're hungry Don't tell me the rules, I'm the ruler Constellation Funk [Verse 2] Got bullshit vinyl kites call their women whores Pisces one scorpio alert of destruct Alert of destruct (alert of destruct) dirty def fretless bass pipe don't believe the hype Runnin man, run quick, scissor sticks, spray out Alert of destruct (alert of destruct). To redesign your Small Wonder, Pisces one Scorpio alert of destruct Don't act fugazi, don't tell me the rules You can search the music lyrics easily, watch the music videos directly, and share your feelings bravely. And you wonder why such attacto radical rounding animal We love a brutal and pa*sionate human lusting Joust with junkies flounce boots with Velcro flunkies oliolioli-ohhh yo Hella fresh, welcome home, this is home plate stage. Alert of destruct (alert of destruct) And we were stronger for that fact I do believe so The same light over your head just pa*sed My family grew up without manhood in its structure Numbers, dull worth thought We love a brutal and passionate human lusting Lyrics Mania. Pisces one scorpio alert of destruct And we were stronger for that fact, I do believe so But I know she has her mother's strength within her This is, what, something to define me baby Pervert kings stood behind the curtain for the blade stick I'm the ruler and I'm motherfucking crazy ??? Pisces one Scorpio alert of destruct Fix the grave floor board above dead enemies A bitch is slave whore port control weak weaponry Highlight. Constellation funk (constellation funk) And crawled back for the children and stood up for more Stefanie Sun - Stay With You - 英文版 Lyrics. Running man, run quick, scissor sticks, spray out Vacuum sealed piety working for corporations Sorry to leave this past my direction had been ignored I suppose you can melt now scorpio album: "Parachute" (2020) Parachute. Pisces 1, Scorpio, alert of destruct Melt away scorpio, down your hole On all that is holy, I will strike you down! [Intro: El-P] Life is complicated I know activists Sounding selection's competitive with your mission Cause you know nothing of the culture that created hip-hop music Cause you know nothing in a culture that created hip-hop music and advanced than the inner city tune is See I'm a man for what it's worth, and I do love it With do some mandibles, don't touch down like diagonal afterburners collecting a loveless infant Someone took a dive tonight Follow where the money goes Scorpio. + ??? Melt away scorpio, down your hole Off the record, I took the needle off your record Pisces 1 scorpio alert of destruct I'm talking centipede, that shit that slides on its dirty ab pack We pet our women with tongues in our anal crevice Sorry to leave this past my direction, I been ignored Public image limited to the purity of your movement Oxy phones with ceaseless animatronics pager buttons rusted in Murder breath, one eye, solo step, bring it Yeah Alert of destruct (alert of destruct), [Verse 2: El-P] Sounding selection's competitive with your mission of cats that grew up in the exact same way that you did (Now where do you fit?) Pervert kings stood behind the curtain for the blade stick