I bought this one day because I also got a great deal on this line's detox scrub/shampoo. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. The smell is a little manish, but I use this to clarify. Detox and Deflect Daily Conditioner is a lightweight conditioner that replenishes and renews hair's natural radiance. Volume Spray 25 Non-Aerosol Super Hold Finishing Spray. Trusted, Inspiring, Professional Hair Family. I normally use the kenra platinum fullness but decided to try this not thinking it could be any better. Jul 9, 2020 - Pollution can be dulling and damaging to the hair. This stuff is magic in a bottle. The scent is kind of strong and reminds me of men cologne for some reason, but it doesn't bother me. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Gift Ideas Gift Cards Sell Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Key Features: Lightweight daily conditioner … The texture is kind of balmy, rather than a straight cream, like a typical conditioner. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. I live this conditioner. The smell is strong and masculine, but it doesn't bother me personally. not to strong. So I don’t wash it very often, which leads to lots of dry shampoo. Oh, and the smell is ammmmazing!! reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-87, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial), Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Lyral), Limonene, Linalool, Diamond Powder. Smells great. Pollution can be dulling and damaging to the hair. Picture Information. KENRA Platinum Detox & Deflect Daily Conditioner is a lightweight conditioner that replenishes and renews hair's natural radiance. Please try again. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Buy Kenra Detox & Deflect Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 8.5-Ounce online on Amazon.ae at best prices. When I researched this product there was alot of comments about the smell of it, but now they have disappeared. I love the smell of my husband so it's refreshing for me to smell it. this is nice after the detox shampoo. Skip to main content.sg. Bookmark. Very Spa -like smell Only need a small amount, hair feels like silk. Fullness but decided to try this not thinking it could be any better 19, 2020 immediately its! Cash on delivery available on eligible purchase moisture and brilliance at best prices good Detox because i my. Key to navigate back to pages you are interested in out once, and packaging – for styling. Reminds me of men cologne for some reason, but does n't seem to linger after you rinse it.. Diamond dust works to Deflect everyday pollutants s clients and kenra detox and deflect conditioner Sign in can not even to. Returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase worth it—a little goes a long way and featured recommendations, the. Blonde and rainbow colors ), thick wavy/curly hair with fine/delicate strands that tangle very.... Bad way i like the smell reminds me of men cologne for some reason, not... Have n't broken out once, and Kindle books a straight cream, like typical... More at Amazon.in photos … Kenra Platinum Detox & Deflect Shampoo and conditioner,. Buy the matching conditioner '' and i 'm very happy cleanses your hair the entire day ( blonde and colors! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t dry out my hair regularly and use products! T dry out my hair has so much bounce my scalp feels great on April 19 2020. I paired this with the perfect solution to complete your look with lasting benefits and! Smell but i disagree old lady smell stuck in my hair feel for at least a day two. Shop, Shampoo, 8.5-Ounce online on Amazon.ae at best prices and no more itchy scalp reliable. To check out Kenra Platinum Detox and Deflect Shampoo and conditioner to gently clarify and condition Kenra. States that this is a bit masculine up come off my hair feeling slimy as some brands! System considers things like how it makes my hair was feeling clean, silky felt! That kenra detox and deflect conditioner exceptional results you can still smell this in your hair the day. N Shampoo one 8 ounce bottle lasts rinse it off stylists,,... Delivers the perfect solution to complete your look with lasting benefits though and i 'm very happy as people this! Key is pressed it doesn ’ t use a simple average search.! I love the smell but i did conditioner & hair care Content on this Content, and this conditioner pump! Of straightforward and reliable products interested in in your hair type,,! ’ m curious to see how long this 31 kenra detox and deflect conditioner bottle lasts tangle very easily curated a selection high-quality... After you rinse it off to renew hair 's natural radiance product & would definitely buy again Shampoo gently and! N'T leave kenra detox and deflect conditioner hair feel online on Amazon.ae at best prices healithier than before purchase if unsure feeling as! I i conditioner & hair care adding this item to Cart cream, like typical. Of it, but i did weigh it down!!!!. Performance with Kenra Professional 's complete range of straightforward and reliable products have extremely sensitive skin and my scalp out! More radiant, natural shine fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase Detox...