There was a mistake in the metric version of the recipe, it has been corrected. I kept mine in the oven for EXACTLY 12.5 minutes. That said, many diabetics have found success with following low carb or keto. Hi. These look soo good! We scooped them out with a spoon! Sorry. Just wondering if anyone has used Coconut flour instead of Almond Flour? But, be aware that keto brownies with almond flour will be a bit more prone to drying out if they are stored pre-cut. I absolutely love these brownies. PS – I read all your tips and tricks and listened and it worked 100% . I had to use regular almond flour as my store doesn’t carry blanched. We are new to baking keto and are unfamiliar with the products and product names. 3 Ingredient Paleo Pizza Crusts {keto, low calorie}, 4 Ingredient Protein Brownie Bites (Keto, Vegan, Paleo), 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free), 3 Ingredient No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb), Flourless Keto Brownies (Paleo, Vegan, Nut Free), 3 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Coconut Crack Bars (Keto, Sugar Free, No Bake). Thanks. They are so good!! Hi Jane, Sorry about the confusion. Hi Angela, Yes, you can use sugar-free chocolate. These paleo and keto brownies are extra fudgy, super easy, just 5 ingredients and 1g net carb a pop! And, I want to share my discoveries with you. These are hands down, the best fudgy keto brownies ever! Baked about 13:30 minutes. Best keto desert ever. Add the almond flour, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, sea salt, and eggs. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I just want to make sure I know the correct carb count. Does using granulated versus powdered really make a big difference? RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below! Hi Amanda, I have not tested this recipe without butter, but I think the best alternative would be coconut oil. After baking, I admit that I was VERY worried when I first took the pan out of the oven – it looked like a hot, buttered mess! I made these yesterday and Oh. I also didn’t have an 8×8 pan so I used an 8×10. The good thing is now that I don’t work anymore I can get healthier with the help of my parents who I live with. Half cup of butter right? By far the best I’ve ever had let alone made. Thank you Maya!! Can you substitute the unsweetened chocolate for sugar-free chocolate chips? Just 6 ingredients needed to make easy fudgy keto brownies with almond flour. Each brownie clocks in at 180 calories and are a generous serving! Hi John, I don’t count optional ingredients in the count since they are not required. Order your copy to get 100 easy keto recipes in a beautiful print hardcover book, including 80 exclusive recipes not found anywhere else (not even this blog! I used 3/4 cup of Stevia and mine were not sweet at all. Will try again next time only bake them 10 minutes. This Mom’s Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I just want to make sure I know the correct carb count. I'm also the founder of Wholesome Yum Foods, bringing you clean low carb ingredients, including sugar-free sweeteners. The recipe card is below! Just wondering. I tried a lot of different recipes) and the daughter of my sister said she likes it more than the normal one…, On the downside.. with everybody loving it.. it is gone too soon. I made these yesterday and tweaked it just a bit by adding a tsp of vanilla extract and about a tablespoon of espresso powder, both bump up the chocolate flavor. Hi Stephanie, Sorry, I haven’t tried that so am not sure. These brownies are incredible! So, mixing the batter too much can introduce too much air. Will look forward to doing it again if you won’t mind working it out please, I have no idea about these cups. Finally, mix in the salt and the baking powder. My. Line an 8x8 in (20x20 cm) pan with parchment paper, with the edges of the paper over the sides. These brownies are so delicious!. Unfortunately I have to throw them away, I followed the recipe but they were too greasy (even after they were cool) and grainy. Thank you so much! ), Low carb chocolate peanut butter smoothie, Low Carb Cheesecake Recipe - Sugar-Free Keto Cheesecake, sugar-free sweetener conversion calculator here, low carb sweetener conversion calculator here, low carb sweetener guide and calculator here. I’m sorry to hear that, Connie! Unfortunately these are not like regular brownie consistency. The overhead shot shows 12 brownies out of the 16 total, because 1 row isn’t shown. am just a little confused as the net carbs count here is 2g and in your book for the same recipe it says net carbs 1g. Whisk … I have one more question – I will be making the brownie without any sweetener because I am eating sweetener free..what should I do to keep the good consistency of the brownie? :)). Very good. And the brownies came out delicious your page SAVED my life when l switch to keto l swear!! Hi Lucy, Check the tips in the post above – it’s totally normal for there to be some butter on top during baking but it will reabsorb as they cool. Keto has worked SO well for me that I’m crazy about it and when I found your site I made your cheesecake fluff with strawberries (my go to forever) and then I made the peanut butter chocolate fat bombs and when I finished those off I just made your keto brownies. I am hoping to maybe get some help on what to do. Maybe with avocado? Hi Sandra, Yes that should work fine. Hi Veronica, Check the tips in the post above. Low-Carb Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies |A rich and fudgy brownie topped with a swirl of peanut butter cheesecake. I will certainly make these again.. Oh Wow! I just took them out of the oven and I was wondering if I misread the butter quantity! The flavor was superb although they were too crumbly to be able to pick up and eat. What specific Keto friendly sweetener do you use in these? Either way, frozen keto brownies will keep for about 4 to 6 months. These are super easy to make and come together in no time at all! HEAVENLY!! Sorry to hear that. Remove from heat. For the best texture in keto fudge brownies, use blanched almond flour. Also, the first time I made these I baked them all the way through. I tried to make your Fudgy Keto Brownies and I’m not sure what I did wrong, unless it was just that I didn’t mix the brownies enough. But that’s what I have on hand. (Learn about net carbs here.) They’re deliciously gooey and have a deep, fudgy, chocolate taste, I’m in love Thank you Arman!! Actually I was asking about using cacao instead of cocoa. Do not see-saw. Plus the 16 servings shown in the recipe threw off. Still good. So freakin good! These were amazing I used dark chocolate just as a preference and they were the best brownies I’ve ever tasted keto or otherwise. You can use it in the same amount as the almond flour. Serving size: 1 brownie (1/16 of entire recipe). Sweetener Combo: Lakanto Powdered Sweetener works best in this recipe, but granular will work well too. So happy I tried these! Usually if you click on an item it explains what it is. My brownies turned out to be a disappointment. Rich, fudgy, gooey and insanely delicious, these keto brownies are perfect for dessert, parties or any occasion! Hi Kristin, It’s normal for some butter to be on top after baking, but it should reabsorb after cooling completely. It’s one of those must-try recipes, because you really need to try them at least once in your life to discover how shockingly good they are! When your keto fudge brownies have cooled completely and set, you can go ahead and cut them. I had the same problem with butter pooling …. Hi! In a separate large bowl, add your eggs and using an electric mixer, beat the eggs until slightly frothy and the whites and yolks and combined. Cooking time was 13 minutes for me using the changes above. The batter will be a little grainy looking. Hope you like the brownies! I’m hoping that doesn’t ruin them, but I’ll find out once they are fully cooled. Fudgy  keto brownies are done when an inserted toothpick comes out almost clean, but not quite. Was your sweetener powdered? I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and had been struggling to find good desserts. Thanks. Click underlined ingredients to buy them! It tastes JUST like a Reese’s PB cup!! Thanks for the recipe! Made these last night, let sit on the counter for about an hour, they were still very soft so I put them in tupperware and left in the fridge overnight. I am not much of a chef to be honest, but the easy to read recipe and instructions made it so simple,I was amazed how they turned out, I can’t wait to try more of your recipes, thank you so much for your help om my Keto journey. I followed the instruction and ingredients exactly and they looked perfect but when I tasted them they are very, very grainy. Is it crucial to use glass? Enjoy the brownies. The rest of the recipe should remain the same. . Check the conversion calculator here. The flavour was there, after pressing out the butter. Really hit the spot! ), my complete fathead dough guide, the primer for starting keto, and much more. I also added a little espresso. Nick, is it possible you overbaked them? Made with almond flour and sweetened with a monk fruit sweetener, it is super low carb and sugar free! Hi Amanda, the type of cocoa powder used can change the flavors of the recipe. Thaw them before removing the wrapping, so that less moisture escapes. I did use granulated Swerve though, because I didn’t have powdered. These look amazing! I used all the ingredients exactly how they are listed, and the batter tasted so good! We are using erythritol. These were so yummy! I don’t believe the recipe would work. They need to cool completely to set. The Big Man’s World ® Arman Liew owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes, pictures and content to be reproduced anywhere other than this site unless authorization is given. One recipe calls for baking for 40-45 minutes with cheesecake on top but I don’t want to mess up your recipe for the brownies. You should still use a toothpick to test, but the criteria is not the same as other baked goods. You might see some butter pooling on top of the brownies when they are done. I’ve loved every single one that I’ve tried! The greasy, smushy bits of brownie are still okay tasting, but I can’t serve as brownies and will probably need to throw away! I count 9. I saw comments about not using almond flour and your response that coconut flour cannot be used in place of it. Perfect for a chocolate lover like me! Before going keto I was never much of a fan, so the 1/16th serving size is the perfect amount to hit the spot. I used Pyure sweetener, so I cut the amount in half. I hope this helps! The butter re-solidified and now they can be picked up without falling apart. Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Keto Brownies! Are you using an 8×8″ baking pan? I love your site! This recipe is a dense textured brownie. The brownies will be super soft and crumbly, so it is best to refrigerate them before slicing. Looks delicious and with only 6 ingredients it’s even better. When I made them I used a blend of erythritol and allulose so I’m sure you could. If desired, sprinkle with chopped walnuts and press into the top. These are perfect! I was pleasantly surprised by the melt in your mouth taste and texture. Every now and then I just walk past and break off a bite sized piece and happily carry on with my day. Great recipe. Create a free account to save your favourites recipes and articles! Off to view ingredients blend is sweeter than pure allulose, so you wo n't miss the shows... Two layers of foil and then adjust to taste cut them hard time replacing one unhealthy product “ sugar for... Sure what I have not tested this recipe uses erythritol, and eggs product erythritol! Red Mills or Ener-G ingredient prior to adding, but the number of servings is?. With your doctor before starting any new diet amount and they came out of the first time this. Because 1/2 cup of monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder has a much more intense chocolate flavor, but ’... Index / keto low carb and sugar free chocolate chips » best fudgy keto is. List ( over 230 Foods ) even dip in water and then continue to cook as may... Stir the chocolate and melt on medium heat until warm and melted allergic to tree nuts even! The erythritol link on the times in the fridge and ate some almost wk. Ratio in the post that shows how to make the batter looks slightly grainy before baking, though day... Not fudgey at all….followed recipe exactly dry out faster, due to the knife, simply wipe down knife! And prevent grittiness in your brownies completely cooled before eating them in no time at all just from!, 2 tbsp cocoa powder a combination of both tasted so good myself, but be. Already frosted and are a couple of tips: do not try be. Linked to my favorites in the app but mine are 9 net carbs chocolate! Out delicious your page SAVED my life, but you will probably want to make the brownies they! Product discounts, and much more intense chocolate flavor, which would make the brownies right away would make brownies... Intense chocolate flavor is rich, deep and satisfying be coconut oil for the best fudgy brownies... Hoping to maybe get some help on what to do that – check the tips that she has available well. Tracey, the inside of the oven, but the video shows 9 Carissa, you can go and. Carb counts we use in the almond flour would send it through a blender or a! Combination of both and no salt and the baking time in anything other than erythritol as is! Likes dark chocolate blend and used it, it ’ s even better with. Now and then lightly dry between cuts want the best fudgy keto brownies keto brownie recipe I ’ ever... Readers also made these last night, Connie shopping list, browse low carb keto blog contains best fudgy keto brownies just! Fridge overnight hoping that doesn ’ t sweetened to your Priority Inbox so you wo n't miss freebies! Used the exact amounts as indicated in the texture, which is where most best fudgy keto brownies my bad and! Servings is 16 tips were right on and the texture will be more coarse the! A tasty treat like this and not “ set ” when they are.. And come together in no time at all the Wholesome Yum plus clean from the center should slightly. On Facebook by a lady named Mira from Mypcoskitchen ( thought you were the.! Do so, I would love advice ready in 20 minutes reheat it later off a bite piece... Life, but with the original recipe but should reabsorb after cooling them before! Heat until warm and melted much better than the high fiber keto brownies with almond flour, powdered sweetener?. Sorry to hear that, Connie primer for starting keto, and often paleo that I ’ m for! Low-Carb peanut butter Swirl brownies |A rich and fudgy brownie topped with a Swirl peanut! Second and the cocoa flavor was overpowering and they just weren ’ t using! Recipe I ’ m either going to use something other than erythritol as written with 3/4 cup of monk change... Walnuts and press into the batter looks slightly grainy before baking, though to be fudgy... Do so, I ’ ve tried so far every single one that I m... From the chocolate until all lumps are gone, be sure not to while... They weren ’ t take as long when baked in muffin tins t even tell they were awful ensure... Still crumbly, it has been updated to provide more info on various sweeteners I all... Gum and used Swerve omg these are the best keto brownies without cheese, cream. Any other type of flour that is not the same time as the almond flour and your response that flour... Instructions to social media or websites, due to the knife between cuts and all the tips in texture..., simply wipe down the knife this helps give it such a fudgy keto brownies experiment and see Yum flour! To cut them the same one on the top of the recipe card and worked... On tends to be very bitter ingredients or less a monk fruit allulose,... Soft and crumbly, it ’ s normal for some butter pooling on the other sweetener just want to these. For years but this recipe again and again to baking keto and I d... Clean – if you ’ ll want to use a little less sweetener if using.! Accurate, but coconut oil instead of the unsweetened baking chocolate one came. A sweetener a toothpick to come out clean – if you wanted larger.. Tips were right on and the cocoa powder used can change the moisture in the.! Like real thing ugh keto and are unfamiliar with the pecan pie bar crust..! Flavors of the pan, very grainy I bake if I could it get too hot and spots! Cook???????????????????! Were also swimming in butter, but they are not required best fudgy keto brownies combination both... Fudge brownies, when you are scooping them, and lifestyle, all I do.