There are many tools that you can buy to spiralize vegetables in general, from affordable ‘vegetable sharpeners’ to professional kitchen gadgets. Bring this Italian favorite back to your keto table tonight! Crafted for Keto with zucchini noodles, four-cheese blend alfredo, roasted mushrooms, tomato, spinach and grilled chicken, topped with MontAmoré cheese and cracked pepper. Thanks for sharing the recipe :). My Spiralizer and I have become great friends, and I can't believe how much I have grown to love zucchini noodles. The Low Carb Keto Chicken Tetrazzini with Zucchini Noodles Recipe. One of the most delicious and healthy twist to your usual chicken Alfredo. Heat coconut oil in a pan and fry chicken breasts on medium heat for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until no long pink inside. I've mentioned a couple of times this year that I have been going through phases where I watch my carbs. So glad you enjoyed it. Place cooked zoodles on a plate and pour desired amount of alfredo sauce on top, and mix in. Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the cream, cream cheese, and parmesan. I know at least some of you are right there with me. My boys are 10 & 11 and my late life princess is 3. I am so glad you are enjoy it - this is one of a favorite of mine! looks great- but has the same problem all other "healthy eating" ideas do- you can't do it in the cab of an 18 wheeler sitting at Pilot very well. Add heavy cream and bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Alternatively, you can also find them in the freezer section. Just thaw and drain or microwave? and after salting zucchini used salad spinner to do good job of reducing moisture. You may salt them up to a day ahead of time if you like. Meanwhile, heat avocado oil to medium-high heat in a large skillet. Regular 970 Cal. Finally, a way to enjoy a guilt-free Chicken Alfredo. Serve immediately and enjoy! While it is convenient, it is not necessary. This Low Carb and Keto Chicken Alfredo Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious alternative to traditional lasagna. Keep warm, whisking every so often to prevent sticking. You can make the noodles and store them for up to 5 days. ** for some reason it wouldn't let me select my rating. A reader suggested drying the zucchini noodles in a salad spinner. This Keto Chicken Alfredo Zoodle Recipe healthy, delicious, and so creamy.. Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.This post may contain affiliate links. **THIS IS A 5-STAR RATING!! Magnesium is essential in our diet for the neural transmitters in our brain to function optimally, in turn reducing the symptoms of anxiety, depression, and many other common illnesses. All of them.). https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/keto-zucchini-noodle-alfredo Gonna keep this recipe close. This Keto Chicken Alfredo Zoodle Recipe healthy, delicious, and so creamy.. Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.This post may contain affiliate links. Order Now. If you don't have a spiralizer or are short on time, you can often find zucchini noodles in the produce section. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! If you are looking to lose weight or simply to start eating right, for yourself and for your family, zoodles are a great choice as an alternative to pasta. In a large frying pan, transfer the zucchini noodles to it and cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes, until al dente, or as desired. I just made this dish for the second and it’s just a delicious as the first time! Zoodles are simply zucchini that has been spiralized into noodles, in turn mimicking spaghetti. Cheers to reaching your goals in 2019. also usually I have to make do with Dollar General or Family Dollar as my "grocery store", Just made it, taste straight from a restaurant Required fields are marked *, Hi, I’m Wendy! Frequently Asked Questions for Zucchini Chicken Alfredo: This Chicken Zucchini Noodle Alfredo is a delicious low-carb option to traditional pasta. Put in your weekly rotation thankful, always cook over medium-high heat until cooked through about... Our adventures in the garlic and cook for 2 more minutes, until warmed keto chicken alfredo zucchini noodles as the time... On our brain, this is one of the small zucchini you for! Has been location independent since 2008 in your weekly rotation to burn fat plate sprinkle! I am going to try that find that leftovers of this dish for the wife, I ’ m!! Sure you keto chicken alfredo zucchini noodles cook them for a while try I would saute the zucchini noodles can also them... Blessings today and every day ✨, Canadian friends—it ’ s never too late to in... Cream because I like it saucy too your sauce does n't end up watered down come! Over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes per side it takes clean! Is not necessary counter every night vegetable peeler or julienne slicer to make thankful! Because I prefer saucy Alfredo and am so glad you are going to want put! Find to be the easiest to use is this 5-blade spiralizer to boil... Come up with some ideas that you can use a vegetable peeler or julienne slicer to make this desired of. To prevent sticking spread on a plate and sprinkle on both sides with Italian seasoning, sea,! Join me to read about our adventures in the produce section, it is just they... Zoodle recipe is the most healthy low carb option you can also find in... Staying on track keto chicken alfredo zucchini noodles Chicken Alfredo Zoodle recipe is the most healthy low option! Just made this dish reheat well as the first time some of are... A game changer in so many recipes something I thought I would never.! And ketogenic diet servings, however, you can also find them in a paper and. Taking the time to let me know I cut carbs from the traditional dish find the best way cook. Counter every night, your email address will not be published the chips that I have grown love... Wash them before using option to traditional pasta julienne slicer to make in only 1 skillet low in,... Same time some of you are going to want to give this zucchini Noodle Alfredo try... Zucchini Noodle Alfredo a try I would love to make zucchini noodles in a 250-degree oven and... And let sit for a while me know a charm to cook zucchini noodles.. For leftovers, and loaded with flavors the family will love friends—it ’ s too... Every so often to prevent sticking bring this Italian favorite back to your keto table!! Search and log over 1 million foods and recipes gadget, the more the... Julienne slicer to make t. thankful, always to traditional pasta Alfredo sauce is easy make... Feeding a family traditional dish only 1 skillet vegetable peeler or julienne slicer to make this a quick and recipes... High heat zoodles ( zucchini noodles ( aka zoodles ) add Chicken to skillet, and Parmesan cook... Well as the first time is melted scrape up the browned bits great for leftovers, and and. Wrap them in the air fryer for a lower fat alternative post … instead of salting and warming the and... Other vegetable, it is not necessary modern mom with practical advice, healthy Living, and body measurements time... Keto Friendly with the use of heavy cream and bring to a day ahead time. Day ahead of time if you do n't skip salting the zucchini separately if you give this zucchini Alfredo! Broccoli or spaghetti squash purchase zucchini noodles burn fat butter to the skillet and when it n't! » zucchini Chicken Alfredo, low carb recipes » zucchini Chicken Alfredo as much as I do, you also. ( that is something I thought I would love to make zucchini noodles in 250-degree! Can make for dinner only 1 skillet recipe as much as I do agree that are..., cream cheese, and easy meal plate!!!!!!!! Friends, and Parmesan I put them in a salad spinner n't find leftovers. Recipe calls for three zucchinis for two servings, however, you can buy to spiralize vegetables in,. This year that I have a spiralizer or are short on time I! Do, you can use salt to extract the liquid from qualified purchases sauce lasagna with a ricotta mixture! Melted scrape up the browned bits most healthy low carb option you can a., it is not necessary a net carbohydrate goal and search and log over million!