But I don't know how much longer I can dodge the calls Checking out the women on Spanish television FOUNTAINS OF WAYNE. Album Traffic And Weather (2007) by Fountains Of Wayne. Strapped for cash Strapped for cash Six bodybuilders pulled up in a Pinto Next thing I know they're coming through the window Hate to keep you waiting, I know times are hard Now would you prefer a Visa or a MasterCard Because I'm just a little strapped for cash Take a seat, I'll be back in a flash, I said I'm just a little strapped for cash I'm just a little strapped for cash Take it easy baby, cut me some slack, I said I'm just a little strapped for cash Very temporary, don't you worry 'bout that Strapped for cash So I headed out west to invest in the races All the goddamn horses kept falling on their faces Didn't fare much better at the Taj Mahal Chalk it up to bad luck and free alcohol And now I'm laying low, you know I'm trying to stall But I don't know … Got a call from Paul who was just let out of prison. And now I'm laying low, you know I'm trying to stall Strapped for cash lyrics: Well it was Saturday night, I was sitting in the kitchen Checking out the women on Spanish television Got a call from Paul who was just … Well it was Saturday night, I was sitting in the kitchen Strapped for cash Got a call from Paul who was just let out of prison Don't you know I wouldn't do you like that. Well it was Saturday night, I was sitting in the kitchen Checking out the women on Spanish television Got a call from Paul who was just let out of prison He said hey listen, there's something I'm missing I said I'm on it, honest, it's on its way Take a seat, I'll be back in a flash, I said Give me a minute you know you'll get it back Now would you prefer a Visa or a MasterCard, Because I'm just a little strapped for cash I'm just a little strapped for cash Sayin' Strapped For Cash Lyrics. Well it was Saturday night, I was sitting in the kitchen. Take a seat, I'll be back in a flash, I said Chalk it up to bad luck and free alcohol Give me a minute you know you'll get it back I'm just a little strapped for cash. Next thing I know they're coming through the window C'mon. I'm just a little strapped for cash Backing Vocals. 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Label Virgin . Take it easy baby, cut me some slack, I said, I'm just a little strapped for cash Hate to keep you waiting, I know times are hard No need to have a heart attack ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Don't you know I wouldn't do you like that Six bodybuilders pulled up in a Pinto Lyrics to 'Strapped For Cash' by Fountains Of Wayne. Don't you know I wouldn't do you like that I'm just a little strapped for cash Strapped for cash, So I headed out west to invest in the races I said I'm on it, honest, it's on its way Bop shoo wop, bop bop shoo wop. I'm just a little strapped for cash. Strapped for cash Strapped for cash Six bodybuilders pulled up in a Pinto Next thing I know they're coming through the window Hate to keep you waiting, I know times are hard Now would you prefer a Visa or a MasterCard Because I'm just a little strapped for cash Take a seat, I'll be back in a flash, I said I'm just a little strapped for cash Sayin', I'm just a little strapped for cash I'm just a little strapped for cash I said I'm on it, honest, it's on its way. I'm just a little strapped for cash Lyrics Artists: F Fountains Of Wayne Strapped For Cash. Strapped For Cash Lyrics. I'm just a little strapped for cash Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Well it was Saturday night, I was sitting in the kitchen He said hey listen, there's something I'm missing You're gonna get your money in a couple of days, okay? Didn't fare much better at the Taj Mahal Give me a minute you know you'll get it back. He said hey listen, there's something I'm missing. I'm just a little strapped for cash Checking out the women on Spanish television © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. C'mon Strapped for cash All the goddamn horses kept falling on their faces You're gonna get your money in a couple of days, okay? Take it easy baby, cut me some slack, I said C'mon, Six bodybuilders pulled up in a Pinto About Strapped For Cash lyrics. Didn't fare much better at the Taj Mahal Got a call from Paul who was just let out of prison Lyrics Terms of Use. Checking out the women on Spanish television. Because I'm just a little strapped for cash Very temporary, don't you worry 'bout that Hate to keep you waiting, I know times are hard No need to have a heart attack So I headed out west to invest in the races Next thing I know they're coming through the window All the goddamn horses kept falling on their faces You're gonna get your money in a couple of days, okay? Strapped for cash Now would you prefer a Visa or a MasterCard I said I'm on it, honest, it's on its way Bop shoo wop, bop bop shoo wop, Stratosphere Sound, NYC & Bearsville, Woodstock, NY. He said hey listen, there's something I'm missing Very temporary, don't you worry 'bout that And now I'm laying low, you know I'm trying to stall But I don't know how much longer I can dodge the calls I'm just a little strapped for cash Chalk it up to bad luck and free alcohol