ALDI Side Dishes for Chirstmas. 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce; A recipe is posted at the bottom of this post. Work / Day Activity Level. Aldi's Brand Worcestershire The Worcestershire (a garlic anchovy sauce, for you food cretins) is pretty close to Lea & Perrins (the gold standard), but I don't use it straight up so at 1/2 the price it's good enough for cocktail sauce … LiveGFree is ALDI's quality brand for gluten-free options. Cooked carrots in my opinion are really underrated . *Please note, you will need to register to use our new online Grocery Click & Collect service even if you have an account at aldi.co.uk. ALDI has launched a fancy new range of gastro food - and it’s half the price of Marks and Spencer. Learn more about LiveGFree. Discover quality products at affordable prices when you shop at ALDI. The premium selection from Aldi starts from £1.99 for sides and £2.99 for a main dish. Light - Have a job that involves long periods of sitting (office-based / driving) or are home-based and sitting for much of the day. For a … Typical jobs: office worker, sales rep, bus/taxi/lorry … Learn more I love pairing carrots with ham.