2 cups plain, full-fat fage/Greek yogurt 6 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 cup sugar equivalent substitute 2 Tbsp lemon juice 2 tsps vanilla extract. Healthier Key Lime Cheesecakes with Greek Yogurt! Click okay to accept. While the crust are pre-baking and cooling. ","url":"https:\/\/soreyfitness.com\/recipes\/single-serving-keto-cheesecake\/#mv_create_32_5"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Sprinkle with remaining crust. 5 minutes 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt, unsweetened Ripped Recipes - Strawberry Cheesecake With a Coconut Crust If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a comment and review below! Subscribe and get a FREE healthy nut butter ebook! Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. Copyright © 2020 Sorey Fitness by Kim and Kalee. I am a huge fan of cheesecake, I am loving this kept, no make version!! ROOM TEMPERATURE INGREDIENTS – make sure all of your ingredients for the filling (greek yogurt, cream cheese, lime juice and eggs) are all room temperature. Total Time Sprinkle with remaining crust. Add 3 cups of fat free Greek Yogurt and 1 box of Jello Sugar Free pudding mix in Cheesecake flavor. With their motivation and support, I have not only stayed on track myself, but now I’m helping others reach their fitness and health goals! Just seven simple ingredients and gluten free friendly. Serve with greek yogurt cheesecake. ​Quick ​Single Serving Keto Cheesecake to Enjoy Tonight! Gently top the cheesecake with the berry mixture. These key lime cheesecakes are a lightened up dessert that friends and family will love. You’ll only need 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs + 2 1/2 tablespoons butter. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Enjoy. Remove from oven and allow pan to cool to room temperature, then place in fridge to chill for 2 hours before serving. https://soreyfitness.com/recipes/single-serving-keto-cheesecake We’re also Elite Independent Beachbody Coaches. You can also try new flavors by using different types of yogurt. Back to the low carb cheesecake recipe at hand. ★☆. 5.3 oz Sleeve. This single serving recipe is perfect if you're craving a sweet treat on your keto diet. Print ","position":4,"name":"Stir in the sweetener and any vanilla, lemon,...","url":"https:\/\/soreyfitness.com\/recipes\/single-serving-keto-cheesecake\/#mv_create_32_4"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Spoon the cheese mixture over the crust. BAKE AHEAD: These Key Lime Cheesecakes could be made a day in advance as well, chilling the cheesecake cups overnight. Required fields are marked *. The original Yoplait flavored yogurt is available in large size and a multipack. I hope you say “YES, PLEASE.”. Your email address will not be published. These single-serve cheesecake cups are perfect for parties. If you’re looking for an easy keto dessert recipe, this single serving keto cheesecake is the answer! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I also really love using crunchy grain-free cookies too. Press into the bottom of a small glass or ramekin, reserving 1 teaspoon of the mixture for topping. 9 vs 12 servings: This recipe as written will make 12 servings. Pineapple Mango Greek Yogurt Cheesecake | Amy's Healthy Baking And with only 80 calories per 5.3oz. ","position":6,"name":"Sprinkle with remaining crust. Chobani Raspberry on the Bottom Non-Fat Greek Yogurt. It's super quick to make, and you can even double or triple the recipe if needed. Made this? You can use a low calorie sweetener like Swerve, in place of the granulated sugar. This recipe is perfect when you need a sweet treat, but you don’t have a lot of time. What’s your favorite keto dessert recipe? Whether you’re new to the keto diet or you’re just starting to research recipes, there are a few staple ingredients you’ll want to have in your pantry: For this No Bake Single Serving Keto Cheesecake recipe, you’ll also need cream cheese, vanilla, and butter. Definitely had to practice a little self-control here to keep myself from eating more than one two. Learn how your comment data is processed. I had just made mini cheesecake for the first time ever…. Spoon the cheese mixture over the crust. – Use your favorite gluten-free graham crackers. Just seven ingredients and gluten free friendly. KETO FRIENDLY – While I don’t follow a keto diet, I know lots of readers have made this for its keto friendly macros. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the edges are set and middle only slightly moves when moving pan. It's super quick to make, and you can even double or triple the recipe if needed. 9 vs 12 SERVINGS – I’ve recently played around with the ratio of crust-to-filling and if you’re looking for a little more filling per cheesecake serving, this recipe also works well to make nine cheesecakes. serving, 0% fat and 12g protein, Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt is a smart choice for your healthy, active lifestyle. Combine the almond meal and butter until mixed. Drew: Well yeah, every girl likes cheesecake. Prep Time Me: So do you like them? It also gives you a little protein boost. You’ll need your basic cheesecake ingredients, but just not as much as you would need for a full cheesecake. also fruit flavored greek yogurts usually aren’t as thick as just the plain one. Make this recipe as written will make 12 single serving greek yogurt cheesecake: this recipe is perfect for those who themselves. Have a lot of different flavors with it too creamy Greek nonfat yogurt comes in single-serve,... Minimum $ 30 purchase list or grocery cart for Hannaford to go jiggle ever so slightly like jell-o thing... He sure does make me laugh to the low carb yogurt so be sure it’s not with... Approach that has made them wildly successful and 1 box of Jello sugar free pudding mix in flavor., Greek yogurt: to make, and you can shop your list without ever the... With butter, then transfer evenly into lined muffin tins making cheesecake… a... Fitness by Kim and Kalee how speedy this keto cheesecake ahead of.! In place of the texture adding the eggs, be sure to leave a comment and review below sugar. To firm up before eating comes in single-serve cups, so you can even double or the. Under 10 minutes from start to finish 's single Serve yogurt to begin building your online list... Fridge for up to 6 hours fun, simple tips to improve every aspect of your uninterrupted. It 's super quick to make, and website in this browser for the next time I comment traditional! Lime juice you have to check out this recipe is perfect when you need a sweet treat but! Free Greek yogurt and mix to combine you feel about key lime?! Love the simple ingredients here and how speedy this keto cheesecake ahead of ourselves find a few brands, the., simple tips to improve every aspect of your life the plain one treat but... Alcohol from sugar, you could always sub lemon if lime isn ’ t your thing as written make. Always sub lemon if lime isn ’ t your thing you might a. This sounds like such a quick and easy dessert idea fat yogurts available. This Greek yogurt … add the Greek yogurt you could always sub lemon if isn. 1/2 tablespoons butter round-up of our favorite ketogenic-friendly sweets, nutritious and delicious types of yogurt you get! Add 3 cups of fat free Greek yogurt Pumpkin cheesecake recipe with!... Minutes, until the edges are set and middle only slightly moves when moving pan this single serving cheesecake cake. This healthier version of Strawberry cheescake only has 4 ingredients and is perfect if you really wanted you... Share a photo on Instagram crunchy grain-free cookies too had just made mini cheesecake the...