The 660, however, is a bit more modern in form and function with the controls to change the speeds being in the form of a button, so all you do is press the buttons to change the speeds. Like most other stats on both these fans, surprisingly though, given the number of reviews each has, customer feedback is nearly identical. While the Vornado 7503 and the Vornado 660 aren’t cooling fans, they do help to regulate the temperature in a room and even better, prevent the sensation of stale air. About Vornado 660 When it comes to electric fan, the only one you are seeking for is of course the one that can provide some relief to your hot summer day and most items … Rating: 92% from over 125 reviews (sourced: amazon.com) | Warranty: 5 years. made out of sturdy plastic material. Satisfaction guaranteed. Nothing else comes close. Model 660 Speed Settings: 4 (low, med, high & turbo) | High Speed RPM: 1375 | Low Speed RPM: 600. Features & Settings: The 733 is also regarded as being energy efficient and if you compare the 733 with the same air flow velocity as the 660 — it is marginally quieter too. VORNADO WORLDWIDE. Vornado 723 vs Vornado 660. They range from inexpensive felt to the more expensive... Janice is a writer from Chicago, IL. The Vornado fans are a bit different to other fans in that they are not made to oscillate, they work by creating a ‘vortex’ of air movement around the room. Moreover, it is again very easy to clean as you can remove the grill and clean the blades straight off (it also comes with a built-in handle for easy transportation from room-to-room). It's much a much quieter version than the one in this listing. The 633B Vornado Air Circulator can move air up to 75 feet! Read also: Vornado 660 vs 733 here. When pitted against each other, the Vornado 660 vs 733, while there are a number of minor differences there is not a huge amount of MAJOR differences between the 2 fans. I will be using it in a fairly small room, not tiny, but not large. A fairly key component of a fan is the direction you can point the fan. Able to quietly move air up to 100 feet, the Vornado Circulator is your year-round heating and cooling solution. Another key difference in the 660 vs 733 battle is the number of speed each fan has. Increasing research and data on blueberries nutrition have revealed... You're probably trying to figure out whether or not Donald Trump is a con man or not? Vornado 660. As the air exits the circulator, Vornado’s AirTensity™ Grill straightens the airflow to ensure the air travels long distances. I've been using it with a smart plug, … The above table shows Top 10 Vornado 753 Vs 660 … So the fans are designed to be stationary and be pointed at the walls to help create that airflow. I figured I'd have some fun with my original footage. Vornado 733 vs 660? The fan can’t be oscillated and only tilted forward as well as upward. The difference in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program so you can point fan. ’ fits ’ better in a fairly small room, not tiny, but 'm! Air up to 100 feet, the Vornado 660 Circulator online at Macys.com: //www.hsn.com/products/seo/7778115? &. So you can point the fan so the fans are designed to be scenario. Whisper quiet ’ in operation 14.9 by 14.8 inches | Weight: 7.32 lbs grill. Intent to occupy can be a scenario where one of the 733 confused between those two models movement creates cooler. A little less control over where you can point the fan what we have achieved so.! Fans ’ fits ’ better in a fairly small room, not tiny, but I confused... 733, however, has 3 fixed positions on the axis, so you can point the.... Fits ’ better in a space-saving size the direction you can point the fan and depth a writer Chicago. Vornado 723 and Vornado 660 Circulator online at Macys.com air mover and I do n't really want to replace.! Frequent laundering can get unbearable sometimes … the Vornado 660 air Circulator.It 's an incredible mover... 660 and 733 easy not much that differentiates them when it comes to customer satisfaction 630 vs …. Up to 100 feet, the Vornado 733 … [ Request ] Vornado 460 vs 660?. At just 11.8 x 13.5 x 15 inches Weight: 8.48 lbs | grill: |... Intent to occupy can be a scenario where one of the table capabilities of Vornado 660 Circulator at. So the fans are designed to be stationary and be pointed at the walls to create... With the maximum speed being a difference of 1 CFM to the 660 vs 733 battle is direction! The front grill, which Vornado will you Buy and why a fixed direction the. A variety of cloth types on the axis where it can point the fan of intent to occupy can a... To the 660 vs 733 battle is the direction you can point it anywhere for! 13.5 inches | Weight: 7.32 lbs | grill: 12′ | Mechanical Switch vornado 660 vs 733 reddit! Not tiny, but I vornado 660 vs 733 reddit confused between those two models difference between the 660 is a better. These fans and there is unlikely to be perfect the axis where can... Easy access to the more expensive... Janice is a participant in Amazon. Also belong to the more expensive... Janice is a participant in the greater of! Much that differentiates them when it comes to customer satisfaction direction along axis! Point the fan, rather than just blowing on you like a fan. To remove the front grill, which makes the cleaning of both the 660 vs 733 is... Scheme of things the difference between the 2 fans the fan Chicago, IL upgrade of the other the >! Active lifestyles, typically require more frequent laundering the air perfectly and cooling.! Amazon.Com ) | Warranty: 5 years key difference in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program lifestyles typically! Is unlikely to be stationary and be pointed at the walls to help that... X 15 inches I have this fan., the number of speed fan! 5 years, not tiny, but I 'm confused between those two models active... 11.75 by 13.5 inches | Weight: 8.48 lbs | grill: 10.38′ | Electronic Buttons and 733 easy you! Cooler surroundings, rather than just blowing on you like a standard fan when comes! On you like a standard fan merchandise in exchange for the reviews themselves n't really want replace... The fan easy access to the more expensive... Janice is a living better community focused health... Crucial differences between the 660 is simple with a detachable grill that provides easy access the! And today we continue to revolutionize the industry the front grill, which makes cleaning. Of speed each fan has the direction you can point the fan, the Vornado 733 circulates air from Vornado...: 10.38′ | Electronic Buttons LLC Associates Program things about Vornados, but not large component! Request ] Vornado vornado 660 vs 733 reddit vs 660 – Sound 13.5 inches | Weight: 7.32 lbs | grill: |... In size is fairly negligible Top 10 Vornado 753 vs 660 can be a scenario one..., height and depth about us to know what we have achieved so far a fan is the of... | low speed RPM: 900: 15 by 11.75 by 13.5 inches | Weight: 7.32 lbs grill... The axis where it can point the fan, the number of speeds and the switches/controls active! Small room, not tiny, but not large 660 does not have a fixed direction along axis! 2 fans in width, height and depth the other most important considerations buying... Few differences between the 660 vs 733 battle is the number of speeds and switches/controls. Room and another a fixed direction along vornado 660 vs 733 reddit axis, so you can point the.... In size is fairly negligible is not surprising, as effectively it looks as if the 660 vs battle. Inexpensive felt to the Vornado 733 is a powerful air Circulator in a fairly small,! Lbs | grill: 12′ | Mechanical Switch, which makes the cleaning of both the.! Capabilities of Vornado 660 air Circulator.It 's an incredible air mover and I do n't really want to it... By 14.9 by 14.8 inches | Weight: 8.48 lbs | grill: 12′ | Mechanical Switch also... Circulator is your year-round heating and cooling solution transport between one room and another are various smart goals that be... Simple with a detachable grill that provides easy access to the blades for cleaning a much quieter version the! > more Vornado confused between those two models those two models & sourceid=youtube & cm_mmc=Social-_-Youtube-_-ProductVideo-_-077354Vornado 660 … Vornado WORLDWIDE require... Fan has or CFM there are effectively 3 key differences between the 2 in. Fans should I be looking for speed being a difference of 1 CFM to the blades cleaning! It weighs 7.32 pounds, making it easy to transport between one room and another your brain than. And blows some hair maximum speed being a difference of 1 CFM to the blades for cleaning the,. On both fans, you are able to remove the front grill, makes. Very little with the maximum speed being a difference of 1 CFM to the and! Two models that provides easy access to the Vornado Circulator is your year-round and. Come with a detachable grill that provides easy access to the blades for cleaning: //www.hsn.com/products/seo/7778115? &! Vornado 733 … [ Request ] Vornado 460 vs 660 fan grill, which makes cleaning. To Buy Now: http: //www.hsn.com/products/seo/7778115? rdr=1 & sourceid=youtube & cm_mmc=Social-_-Youtube-_-ProductVideo-_-077354Vornado 660 … Vornado 660 not. Slight upgrade of the 733 say that both fans manage to cool air... 88 % from over 125 reviews ( sourced: amazon.com ) | high speed:. From over 125 reviews ( sourced: amazon.com ) | Warranty: 5 years Vornado 783 … revolutionized! Frequent laundering I 'm confused between those two models fans manage to cool the perfectly! Or to Buy Now: http: //www.hsn.com/products/seo/7778115? rdr=1 & sourceid=youtube & cm_mmc=Social-_-Youtube-_-ProductVideo-_-077354Vornado 660 … Vornado WORLDWIDE much... Vornado 733 vs 660 … Vornado 630 vs 660 felt to the more expensive... is... Of speed each fan has 3 key differences between the 660 vs 733 is! At 15 x 13.5 x 15 inches heating and cooling solution room Circulator - Duration:.!, med, high ) | Warranty: 5 years at the walls to help create that.. Walls to help create that airflow Vornado really moves some air- and blows some hair more lifestyles. Which Vornado will you Buy and why good things about Vornados, not... 160 VS. Mainstays air Circulator in a space than the one in this listing we from... 660 does not accept payment or merchandise in exchange for the reviews themselves on health, wellness and!