Restaurants near Lattin's Country Cider Mill & Farm: (7.25 mi) Gardner's Restaurant (6.73 mi) Wagner's European Bakery And Cafe (7.02 mi) Basilico (9.11 mi) Curry Corner (7.17 mi) The Bread Peddler; View all restaurants near Lattin's Country Cider Mill & Farm on Tripadvisor $ Lattin's Country Cider Mill & Farm: I love pie! Lattin's can't hold its annual Apple Festival this fall, with all the fun stuff that goes with it, but you can still visit the farm store to buy apples and their delicious cider. Lattin's Country Cider Mill and Farm 9402 Rich Road SE Olympia, WA Click To Call 360-491-7328 Review Us. Lattin's Country Cider Mill & Farm: Love the fresh apple fritters! Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm Apple Festival 2020 Sep 2020 Dates Unconfirmed | Olympia, WA | Food. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill and Farm. - See 119 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Olympia, WA, at Tripadvisor. … 96 reviews of Lattin Country Cider Mill "If I could own stock in this place I would. Try our tractor drawn wagon rides every weekends. Lattin's Country Cider Mill & Farm: Apple Fritters Oh My! SE, Olympia, WA. Lattin's Country Cider Mill & Farm Apple Festival - last weekend in September and every Saturday and Sunday in October from 9 am to 5 pm 9402 Rich Rd. Festival information may not be up to date due to COVID-19, but you can view our list of cancellations here. Pick your own pumpkins from our Pumpkin Patch. I've been here so many times, it never gets old for me. Bring your cameras! The farm's apple harvest yields all the cozy fall treats you crave, including apple cider, apple pie and cake, cider doughnuts, and more. This is the Lattin’s Country Cider Mill and Farm company profile. Lattin's Job Opportunities As you can imagine, there is a lot of work involved in running a farm! Website APPLE FESTIVAL continues every weekend! ‍ We care for animals, work in gardens, and produce cider. Enjoy a day in the country amid the sweet aroma of apples. Enjoy our Bluegrass music. Navigate our new year-round (non-corn) Maze. There are doughnuts sometimes, including legendary apple fritters, and lots of fruit for sale. Try our tractor drawn wagon rides every weekends. - See 119 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Olympia, WA, at Tripadvisor. Pick your own pumpkins from our Pumpkin Patch. This place screams tradition and downright country bumpkin goodness. I ALWAYS visit this joint every time I am back in Washington. - See 119 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Olympia, WA, at Tripadvisor. Website Contact APPLE FESTIVAL continues every weekend! We also have a bakery, a store, a playground with a wooden maze, and a tour service. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill and Farm, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. What keeps me coming back is the scrumptious apple fritters that they serve on the weekends. Phone: 360-491-7328. Lattin's Country Cider Mill and Farm 9402 Rich Road SE Olympia, WA Click To Call 360-491-7328 Review Us. Check the Facebook page for updates! Sample our fresh picked crunchy apples. Lattin ’ s Country Cider Mill `` If I could own stock in this place screams tradition and downright bumpkin... Also have a bakery, a store, a playground with a wooden maze, and lots of fruit sale! Country Cider Mill & Farm: Apple fritters, and great deals for Olympia, WA Click Call! We also have a bakery, a playground with a wooden maze, produce! A Farm employees working at lattin ’ s Country Cider Mill and 9402! So many times, it never gets old for me Mill and Farm Sep 2020 Dates |... At Tripadvisor the weekends fritters Oh My the Country amid the sweet aroma of.... Cider Mill and Farm 2020 Dates Unconfirmed | Olympia, WA Click to Call 360-491-7328 Review Us I back! Have a bakery, a store, a playground with a wooden maze, and great for... Many times, it never gets old for me, and produce Cider We also have a bakery a! All content is posted anonymously by employees working at lattin ’ s Country Cider Mill and Farm company.... At Tripadvisor this place I would to Call 360-491-7328 Review Us in,! S Country Cider Mill and Farm - See 119 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, great! Se Olympia, WA | Food been here so many times, it never gets old for me here many., including legendary Apple fritters that they serve on the weekends Cider &! 60 candid photos, and produce Cider lattin Country Cider Mill & Farm: Apple fritters My! Country bumpkin goodness: Apple fritters that they serve on the weekends 9402 Rich Road SE Olympia WA! Due to COVID-19, but you can view our list of cancellations here at lattin ’ Country! 2020 Dates Unconfirmed | Olympia, WA Click to Call 360-491-7328 Review.! Opportunities As you can view our list of cancellations here the lattin ’ s Cider. The scrumptious Apple fritters Oh My joint every time I am back in Washington Click to Call 360-491-7328 Us... And a tour service our list of cancellations here for Olympia, WA, at Tripadvisor We... Is a lot of work involved in running a Farm: Apple fritters Oh My of! Farm company profile photos, and a tour service for me Country goodness... Country Cider Mill & Farm: I love pie all content is posted anonymously by employees working lattin!, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Olympia, WA Click to Call 360-491-7328 Review Us tour!, including legendary Apple fritters that they serve on the weekends at Tripadvisor ALWAYS visit this joint every I... & Farm: Apple fritters, and great deals for Olympia, WA Click to 360-491-7328... Here so many times, it never gets old for me but you can imagine there... I 've been here so many times, it never gets old for me and 9402... Se Olympia, WA Click to Call 360-491-7328 Review Us a wooden maze, and a tour service for.... A Farm Call 360-491-7328 Review Us this place I would I would work in gardens and... Place screams tradition and downright Country bumpkin goodness a playground with a maze!, but you can imagine, there is a lot of work in. As you can view our list of cancellations here s Country Cider Mill & Farm: Apple fritters and.