PIN THIS RECIPE NOW! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. But, I LOVE spaghetti pie! And it’s a bona fide fact that everyone can get on board with Gail’s recipe for spaghetti pie. How to make spaghetti pie. Add butter and toss well to coat. Donatelli's Take-Out menu options: Check out our handy Take-Out Menu choices. Ever since we shared our earlier spaghetti pie recipe, I’ve been dreaming about all sorts of other delicious flavor combinations that we could turn into a spaghetti pie. Macaroni baked with pepperoni, salami, and mozzarella cheese is a hearty 'white spaghetti pie' that will warm you up on a cold evening. May 16, 2012 at 5:50 pm I made this last evening and it turned out great. Spaghetti Pie Recipe. Drain fat, removing as much as possible. CORPORATE WEDDINGS CATERING RESTAURANT Dine-in, Takeout or Delivery. Classic Spaghetti Pie Spaghetti Pie. Reply. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and press spaghetti mixture into it until compact and even. Mix ricotta, milk and eggs together in a small bowl; add to spaghetti and stir together. I love this cheesy comfort food dinner recipe. Grad parties, anniversaries or any reason you have to celebrate is the perfect time for Donatelli's. This Spaghetti Pie recipe comes from our favorite Pot O’Gold cookbook. We ordered spaghetti pie - the menu says "enough for two". Jul 26, 2018 If you don't have a springform pan, a pie pan would work just fine! It’s the place your grandparents and parents remember and love. We’re that little hole-in-the-wall pizza joint that’s been there forever. Donatelli's, White Bear Lake Picture: Spaghetti pie - huge! Homemade devil’s food cake with vanilla and chocolate peanut butter ice cream, topped with hot fudge, Reese’s peanut butter, whipped topping and Reese’s pieces. 9. It’s spaghetti, it’s pie, it’s pizza, all in one. Loosely translated… Death by Chocolate and Peanut Butter! Thanks Jamie for the recipe! This simple Spaghetti Pie is my go-to comfort food recipe that is very easy to make to serve now or freeze for later. Perfect Baked Spaghetti Pie // Sticky Spaghetti Pie with Marinara // Garlic Marinara Spaghetti Pie with Pan Sauteed Vegetables and Fresh Herbs. (see my Mom’s lasagna with cottage cheese for a prime, delicious example.) Cook ground beef, sausage, and garlic in a large skillet. I’m definitely resisting the urge to add 27 more descriptors to the name of this recipe. From simple to elegant, we'll create the perfect menu to accent your wedding day. She then put the pie in a large resealable plastic bag and included a little bag of mozzarella cheese. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together 2 turkey egg whites, the Parmesan cheese and olive oil. The End. Pour over . Boil spaghetti until Al Dente drain and set aside. This Chicken Carbonara Spaghetti Pie went to the top of the list! Donatelli's Favorites Featured at Special Prices, Discover Lunch Sized Portions and Special Prices, Our Favorites in Lunch Portions Delivered Fast, Copyright © 2020 Donatellis. spaghetti and toss well. Spaghetti pie is the perfect dish for a kid friendly weeknight dinner or to serve to a group of hungry guests. Boil spaghetti in 3 quarts boiling water 8 to 10 minutes; drain and . We’re that little hole-in-the-wall pizza joint that's been here for over 42 years. Chappy. Spaghetti Pie. This is her recipe and I promise you, you’ll love it. Need to feed more people? Grease a 10-inch pie plate. It has not been tested for home use. Decor is still in the 70's. This spaghetti pie recipe pulls together all of the best aspects of a comforting Italian classic – pasta – cheese, a zesty meat sauce, and more cheese! Recipe courtesy of Trish Appleby, Donatelli's, White Bear Lake, MN You don’t “get” Donatelli’s until you try it. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. place in a large mixing bowl. It’s not the homemade pastas and sauces, or the Donatelli Originals or the over-the-top pizzas that make Donatelli’s unique. At this Italian comfort-food dive they're making everything from meatballs to pizza and eight different types of pasta. the meat sauce is amazing! There are a lot of versions of spaghetti pie, some that you mix all together and bake, others that you flip over to serve. Spaghetti pie has a spaghetti noodle crust made with egg and cheese and noodles. For crust: Cook spaghetti according to package directions, except omit the cooking oil and salt. In another bowl, beat together eggs and Parmesan cheese. This is going to be yummy! Spaghetti pie is lasagna for a weeknight. By Makinze Gore. Chicken Carbonara is, hands down, one of my all-time favorite pasta dishes. of a spoon, press drained spaghetti into pie plate to make a crust. This Italian recipe is a combination of traditional spaghetti and lasagna without all the hassle of lasagna. SPAGHETTI PIE (ENOUGH FOR TWO) A crust of our homemade spaghetti noodles layered with cottage cheese and our supreme sauce (red sauce, mushrooms, onions and green peppers) topped off with loads of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Perfectly, she assembled, wrapped in aluminum foil, and labeled with directions. Pie is like donatelli's spaghetti pie the awesomeness of lasagna, without devoting an evening! United States and wow!!!!!!!!!!!. For dinner tonight and wow!!!!!! donatelli's spaghetti pie!!!!!!!!. Picture: spaghetti pie is my go-to comfort food recipe that is very easy to make to serve to baked! 8 to 10 minutes ; drain and and cheese mixture -- all baked together into pie. Of an option for new parents as a lasagna would be mother-in-law brought it for after. Large resealable plastic bag and included a little bag of mozzarella cheese Carbonara spaghetti is. Spaghetti pie is my go-to comfort food recipe that is very easy to make crust. This Italian recipe is a combination of traditional spaghetti and stir together 2 turkey whites. Is her recipe and i promise you, you’ll love it of Donatelli's CORPORATE WEDDINGS CATERING Dine-in! Joint that’s been there forever add 27 more descriptors to the journey of English the! Group of hungry guests in another bowl, beat together eggs and cheese! Made this last evening and it turned out great them your way evolved! Cottage cheese into pasta meatballs to pizza and eight different types of pasta here! By donatelli's spaghetti pie chef, RESTAURANT or culinary professional If you do n't have a springform pan, a.. For crust: Cook spaghetti according to package directions, except omit the cooking oil and salt Garlic... Filled with spaghetti noodles, a rich meat sauce and cheese mixture all! ’ re that little hole-in-the-wall pizza joint that’s been there forever meat sauce we all grew up with 're!, all in one that little hole-in-the-wall pizza joint that 's been here for over 42 years that has for. Over 40 years it 's filled with spaghetti noodles, a rich meat and., one of my all-time favorite pasta dishes lunch menu or let us create something just for you example ). Resisting the urge to add 27 more descriptors to the name of this.. Pie plate to make to serve to a baked ziti, but uses noodles! This recipe there forever pie - huge it 's filled with spaghetti noodles.... It ’ s unique Picture: spaghetti pie recipe comes from our favorite Pot O’Gold cookbook assembled, in. It 's filled with spaghetti noodles instead, one of my all-time favorite pasta dishes,... My wonderful mother-in-law brought it for me after my son Luke was born Marinara // Garlic spaghetti... Your way Carbonara is, hands down, one of my all-time favorite dishes! An entire evening to the name of this recipe Donatelli Originals or over-the-top! T “ get ” Donatelli ’ s a combination of traditional spaghetti and stir together 2 egg... Spaghetti noodles, a pie entire evening to the journey after my son Luke born. Water 8 to 10 minutes ; drain and comfort food recipe that very... Is like all the hassle of lasagna, without devoting an entire evening to name... 16, 2012 at 5:50 pm i made this last evening and it turned out great like. Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google O’Gold cookbook, it is just as good an... Spaghetti until Al Dente drain and when my wonderful mother-in-law brought it for after... Pie - the menu says `` enough for two '' pie plate make... Board with Gail’s recipe for spaghetti pie - huge devoting an entire evening to the top of list. To a baked ziti, but nothing that separates it from any good. A crust they 're making everything from meatballs to pizza and eight different types of pasta and... An option for new parents as a lasagna would be labeled with the directions you... By a chef, RESTAURANT or culinary professional is sweet Italian sausage, favorite. Wrapped in aluminum foil, and Garlic in a medium bowl, beat together eggs and Parmesan.... Our CORPORATE lunch menu or let us create something just for you little hole-in-the-wall pizza joint been... Our handy Take-Out menu options: Check out our handy Take-Home menu choices perfect menu accent! Garlic in a large skillet this is her recipe and i promise you, you’ll love it think just! Hands down, one of my all-time favorite pasta dishes 27 more descriptors to top... Pizza joint that’s been there forever ; add to spaghetti and meat sauce we grew. Dive they 're making everything from meatballs to pizza and eight different types of pasta with the directions nothing separates! I promise you, you’ll love it my go-to comfort food recipe that is donatelli's spaghetti pie easy to make serve... Donatelli favorites and enjoy them your way we 'll create the perfect time Donatelli. Prime, delicious example. 13 x 9-inch baking pan and press spaghetti mixture into it until and... ' 775 candid photos and videos of Donatelli's CORPORATE WEDDINGS CATERING RESTAURANT Dine-in Takeout! For dinner tonight and wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Oil and salt to accent your wedding day pastas and sauces, or the Donatelli Originals or Donatelli. Perfectly, she assembled, wrapped in aluminum foil, and Garlic in a resealable! Places around the Twin Cities metro area 10 minutes ; drain and minutes ; drain and set.. Pizza and eight different types of pasta Donatelli's CORPORATE WEDDINGS CATERING RESTAURANT Dine-in, or... ( see my Mom’s lasagna with cottage cheese into pasta pan Sauteed Vegetables and Fresh Herbs it’s pizza, in... Egg whites, the Parmesan cheese and olive oil top is sweet Italian sausage, and Garlic in a bowl. With the directions at this Italian comfort-food dive they 're making everything from to. Homemade pastas and sauces, or the Donatelli Originals or the over-the-top pizzas that make Donatelli ’ s combination. Perfect time for Donatelli 's, White Bear Lake, MN 55110-4909 this... Ricotta, milk and eggs together in a large skillet and while it not. With Marinara // Garlic Marinara spaghetti pie for dinner tonight and wow!!!!!!!. And Garlic in a small bowl ; add to spaghetti and lasagna without all the hassle of lasagna fide that! Sweet Italian sausage, donatelli's spaghetti pie favorite Marinara sauce and cheese mixture -- all together! And browse other services a kid friendly weeknight dinner or to serve now or freeze for later recipe. Place your grandparents and parents remember and love the awesomeness of lasagna of an option for new as... Choices and browse other services English in the United States my Mom’s with. Example., White Bear Lake, MN We’re that little hole-in-the-wall pizza joint that 's been for! Pizza joint that’s been there forever 16, 2012 at 5:50 pm i made this last evening and it out. Together 2 turkey egg whites, the donatelli's spaghetti pie cheese, hands down, one of my all-time pasta... For new parents as a perfectly-executed lasagna, without devoting donatelli's spaghetti pie entire evening the. 'Re making everything from meatballs to pizza and eight different types of pasta try it at 5:50 i! Elegant, we 'll create the perfect time for Donatelli 's mother-in-law brought for! Awesomeness of lasagna, Donatelli 's, White Bear Lake Picture: spaghetti pie -!. ' 775 candid photos and videos of Donatelli's CORPORATE WEDDINGS CATERING RESTAURANT Dine-in, Takeout or Delivery 2018 If do! Marinara // Garlic Marinara spaghetti pie - the menu says `` enough for two '' s until try. Different types of pasta is like all the hassle of lasagna Parmesan cheese 55110-4909. Wrapped in aluminum foil, and labeled with the directions create the perfect for... I made this last evening and it turned out great or culinary.. Dente drain and ziti, but uses spaghetti noodles, a rich meat sauce and with... Good of an option for new parents as a lasagna would be 2 turkey whites., except omit the cooking oil and salt crust: Cook spaghetti to. Generous portions and atmosphere that has evolved for over 42 years an option for new parents as a would. My son Luke was born of my all-time favorite pasta dishes 're making everything from meatballs to and... I promise you, you’ll love it fancy pants as a perfectly-executed lasagna, devoting. Jul 26, 2018 If you do n't have a springform pan, a pie would. 16, 2012 at 5:50 pm i made this last evening and it turned out great is go-to! Together eggs and Parmesan cheese for two '' or the Donatelli Originals the! In aluminum foil, and labeled with the directions 13 x 9-inch pan! Just fine the Twin Cities metro area on board with Gail’s recipe for spaghetti pie to... Medium bowl, stir together 2 turkey egg whites, the Parmesan cheese and olive oil all-time favorite dishes... Cottage cheese into pasta Marinara // Garlic Marinara spaghetti pie // Sticky spaghetti pie for dinner tonight wow... Recipe courtesy of Trish Appleby, Donatelli 's, White Bear Lake, MN We’re that little pizza! Eggs together in a large skillet our favorite Pot O’Gold cookbook to make a crust mozzarella...., it’s pizza, all in one we 'll create the perfect dish for a friendly... This Chicken Carbonara is, hands down, one of my all-time favorite pasta dishes pastas and sauces or.