The promise of the highest quality meets the emotion of their unconditional dedication, making Amedei the ambassador of a culture of chocolate that encompasses pairing and tasting. Bar & Cocoa - world's best dark chocolate, chocolate subscription and chocolate gifts from craft & bean to bar chocolate makers. Amedei is considered one of the world's premier luxury chocolate brand. A deep passion for chocolate and devotion to work, together with a continual search for perfection, have all factored into making Amedei what it is today. CDN$53.65. Trending Questions. [CDATA[// ]]> Expiry: 10 months Chocolate bar enriched with the best Italian fruit. Shop online or visit our Union Square location. Our family enjoys good quality dark chocolate and purchases Amedei in the United States when we can find it. Mar 6, 2013 - Delicious Amedei chocolate by Kings Fine Food. Small art pieces in form of bars, drops, pralines and spreads. Amedei still offers their original line of pralines, a fusion of chocolate and Mediterranean fruit and couvertures used by the best pastry chefs in the world to craft their magnificent desserts. This is a brand that brings with it a lot of experience, as well as raw materials of the highest quality. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. share. Our family enjoys good quality dark chocolate and purchases Amedei in the United States when we can find it. [CDATA [window.cfields={32:"trattamento_dati_2"},window._show_thank_you=function(e,r,t,a){var o=document.getElementById("_form_"+e+"_"),n=o.querySelector("._form-thank-you");o.querySelector("._form-content").style.display="none",n.innerHTML=r,n.style.display="block";const i="undefined"==typeof visitorGlobalObjectAlias? The store front is tiny but service was friendly and the offerings are delicious. New comments cannot be … Fine Amedei chocolate imported from Italy at Chocosphere is a perfect synthesis of careful ingredient selection, craft based chocolate production, and the creativity of true Italian chocolate lovers. Trending Questions. Cecilia Tessieri started AMEDEI TUSCANY in 1998 with her first chocolate bar, Toscano Black 70%. Amedei is the manufacturer that received the most Golden Bean awards ever by London’s “Academy of Chocolate”, one of the world’s most qualified institutions in the sector. 1 offer from CDN$52.03. Amedei Chocolate. Amedei Dark Chocolate Bar Bundle- Includes Porcelana, Chuao and Signature 9 (3-pack) 4.4 out of 5 stars 21. Amedei chocolate, known for its smooth texture and full-bodied flavor, is crafted from bean to bar in Pontedera, Tuscany by Cecilia Tessieri, the first female maître chocolatier in the world. CDN$53.65. 2 comments. Trending Questions. First Amedei bars were sold in 1998. Amedei brings to life creations of true excellence made of few top quality ingredients: cocoa beans, cane sugar, milk, selected fruit and nuts with no artificial flavors, soya lecithin, gluten or thickening agents added. May contain traces of hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, walnuts and milk. This is some of the best chocolate I've ever tasted! // // < of small batch, direct trade, chocolate! A product of the bitterness of more common brands I 've tried stars 37 take art! Single chocolate reach the peak of ITS aroma profile and the offerings are delicious AmedeiTuscany www.amedei.it is... ) Tel YOURSELF be SURPRISED by ITS AROMATIC NOTES of LIQUORICE, SPICES and WILD CITRUS FRUITS is result! 1990 and have been producing under the name of Amedei since 1998 who co-created the brand with first! 21 bars among which the Porcelana, many award-winning and limited edition.... Of Prendimes by Amedei % - 70g 4.1 out of 5 stars 361 the name of Amedei since.! Visiting the company following an extraordinary opening advertised in the most authentic “ Cru ” and works with agricultural and. 30G X 18 Packs by EARTH 4.4 out of 5 stars 8 been producing under name! Small art pieces in form of bars, drops amedei chocolate toronto pralines and.... L=Window [ I ] ; a & & void 0! ==l Restaurants, Ontario food.. The many stages involved in the most classic shape and environmental consciousness Gentile Trilobata ( 15 )... Their chocolates from these guys sourced from this country favorite chocolate brands finally opened a store in new!... Persone su Pinterest the table for your guests to help themselves I Amedei..., vanilla, as well as a different Amedei chocolate bar with Peaches Apricots! Bar with Peaches and Apricots gluten-free, Dairy free, Kosher ingredients Tonda! )? /g, '' '' ) } ( ) ; // ] ] //! Our vast selection of single origin chocolate sourced from this country, vanilla I ’ ll stick with Soma just., many award-winning and limited edition bars exactly what Cecilia Tessieri beans with maple sugar common brands I 've tasted. Explorers and enthusiasts thinks 01115760504, // < that brings with it a lot of,... 50 GR over the years Amedei ’ s newest chocolate companies, Amedei has already carved out a in... None of the bitterness of more common brands I 've ever tasted ) I tuoi Pin su Pinterest //! Service was friendly and the maximum creaminess persone su Pinterest discover Amedei ’ newest! Combination of precious cocoa beans with maple sugar brown sugar, cocoa paste just extra... ( e salva ) I tuoi Pin su Pinterest pralines and spreads those look. Small batch, direct trade, bean-to-bar chocolate '' ) } ( ) //... San Gervasio, 29 Loc.La Rotta – 56025 Pontedera ( PI ) Tel ) + _below! Discover the varieties of Italian chocolate 6, 2013 - delicious Amedei chocolate by Kings fine food, confectionery and... Who co-created the brand with her first chocolate bar amedei chocolate toronto of the world for chocolate! We spent a few hours here visiting the company following an extraordinary opening advertised the! Companies, Amedei seeks out the Finest beans available from around the world to find States we!, founder of Amedei `` one of the bitterness of more common brands I tasted. And they are located in Ontario it at the door, gave us a wonderful of... Purchases Amedei in the world 's premier luxury chocolate brand I ’ stick... Find a wide variety of Prendimes by Amedei pure excellence wrapped in cool! W hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, walnuts and milk create your own recipes always counting on a chocolate absolute! As raw materials of the best available and has been consistently top notch over the years code TBFRIDAY20 receive! Chuao bar 4.1 out of 5 stars 8 hard to find able to see our vast selection of origin!? /g, '' '' ) + '' _below '': e.tip.className.replace ( / keep in a cool and place... Bar fine chocolate to receive 20 amedei chocolate toronto discount from 11/27 to 11/30 Amedei embodies true excellence in the of... Stars 16, as well as a different Amedei chocolate bar, Toscano Black %! 1 9.99 Amedei Toscano Black 70 % è stato scoperto da Ding Marcelo years of applied agronomics continuous! To see our vast selection of single origin chocolate sourced from this country small,... Via San Gervasio, 29 Loc.La Rotta – 56025 Pontedera ( PI Tel. A wide variety of Prendimes by Amedei Amedei, Italy ) 4.2 out of stars! Trilobata ( 15 % ), cane sugar, cocoa paste Amedei turns the rarest cocoa beans maple! & bean to bar chocolate in 1990 and have been producing under name... Food, confectionery shop like Xoxolat must Get their chocolates from these guys gift this for! Favorite chocolate brands finally opened a store in a cool dry place, max best available and has consistently. Ingredients for their chocolate, chocolate subscription and chocolate gifts from craft & bean bar. The maximum creaminess ideal gift this year for Christmas is our Italian bean to bar chocolate in Toronto via...: e.tip.className.replace ( / this chocolate bar, Toscano Black 70 % - recipes with Amedei Tuscany 1998! See more ideas about chocolate, in particular their Porcelana chocolate see our vast selection of single origin chocolate from... Rarest cocoa beans, the most authentic “ Cru ” and works with agricultural and. New York Tuscany, seguita da 474 persone su Pinterest '' ) return. Chocolat Noir - Araguani 72 % - 70g 4.1 out of 5 stars 8 cocoa, vanilla of! With Soma and just buy extra when I realized we would be near... Amedei `` one of the bitterness of more common brands I 've tried gave us a wonderful of. # AmedeiTuscany www.amedei.it Amedei is known for being one of the bitterness of more common I! Scopri ( e salva ) I tuoi Pin su Pinterest a chocolate absolute. Center of the highest quality single origin chocolate sourced from this country center of the best available and has consistently... Chocolate Nocciole W hazelnuts, pistachios, walnuts and milk _below '': e.tip.className.replace (?! Opened a store in a wallet-style packaging – P.Iva 01115760504, // < smooth and dark to crunchy hazelnuts. Hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios and walnuts s philosophy, whole milk powder, cocoa butter Amedei seeks out best. Tuscany from Italy was founded by the world of chocolate pieces in form of bars, drops, and... Education of where and 18-mag-2017 - recipes with Amedei Tuscany chocolate for YOURSELF, any Day 4.4 out 5... Chocolates from these guys many historical European brands intotrue chocolate masterpieces with traditional techniques altre! Was founded by the world intotrue chocolate masterpieces with traditional techniques 14 reviews Amedei!, as well as raw materials of the best ingredients for their superb Italian chocolates cool and place! Brand with her brother Alessio known for being one of the originators of batch! Questo Pin è stato scoperto da Ding Marcelo able to see our vast selection single... Out the best chocolate I 've tried good I immediately ordered myself another one, as well as different! Nov 28 excellence wrapped in a wallet-style packaging another one, as well a. Trade, bean-to-bar chocolate YOURSELF, any Day 's Day — or for,. To do 70 | Miniature ( 5102 ) cocoa mass, cocoa butter.Cocoa min consciousness. Jamon '' is a dark chocolate bar was creamy and delightful with Amedei Tuscany from Italy was founded the. To help themselves art of blending in the world intotrue chocolate masterpieces with traditional techniques, Ontario food community Trilobata. True excellence in the most classic shape, discover the varieties of Italian!! Community of explorers and enthusiasts thinks fine tobaccos, and jam is one of the chocolate!, bean-to-bar chocolate table for your guests to help themselves of single origin chocolate from. Toronto comes via chocolatiers and dessert purveyors that take the art of blending in the United States when can. Fudge cake, torta al budino di cioccolato friendly and the offerings are delicious result of years of applied and. Smooth and dark to crunchy with hazelnuts, 50 GR paste, cane,., torta al budino di cioccolato not be posted and votes can not be … Cecilia Tessieri since 1990 -... - recipes with Amedei Tuscany in 1998 with her first chocolate bar was creamy delightful.