Please take away any fear that I may have, and help this baby to come quickly and safely. Dear God, I ask in Jesus' name that you nourish my body during my pregnancy. So when I found out I was pregnant with a boy, my world was truly rocked. Trying to get a 2 year old to take a photo with you while all his besties are running around playing with animals, is no easy task . Every gymnastics and pole vaulting meet you were there cheering me on as my number 1 fan. Infertility can be the most frustrating thing for a couple.

(for a pregnant woman in labor) A few weeks ago I shared on Instagram stories that I was walking through something really hard.

Bless my baby’s feet and help my child to always walk with You, God. Prayer for employment I’m going on my second month of taking @Ritual and haven’t missed not one day!

It truly makes me sick to my stomach & stirs up an anger I can’t explain. And, Lord, give my child a heart to love and serve You. Lord, You know my heart And thank you so much to everyone who came out to celebrate Ryser!

And, Lord, I pray that my child will grow up to be a person who is known for speaking words of life.

An oft-quoted hadith from Imam Mohammed Baqir states that a person approached him and told the imam that his wife was in dire health due to the delivery of her child. You knit me together in my mother's womb. And, Lord, I also pray for the physical development of my baby.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Make this baby healthy and strong.

Lord, help me teach my baby to memorize Scriptures, and help my baby to memorize them easily and quickly.

@wellements is certified-organic, preservative-free, bottled in glass and an added bonus: Ryser loves the taste!

In no way at all, do I want to paint my struggle to process all this as a sign I’m not grateful. Will Smith was so right when he said “Racism isn’t getting worse. I trust in you to shelter us both, I love you sweet boy . Recite Surah e-Qadr seven times daily for an easy delivery. Please give my child perfect vision. I feel so uncomfortable and truly can’t wait much longer to meet my baby.

I ask this in Your name.

Fighting from a spiteful, attacking heart isn’t going to get us anywhere.

Please help me to be patient and get through this time of waiting. ... My heart is happiest when all my people are together Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day to ring in year 2️⃣5️⃣!! Get Beliefnet's Prayer of the Day Newsletter! You see my tears Ya girl is real ready for 2020 to be over… what a year… , I blinked an somehow my baby is 2 Happy 2nd Birthday Ryser!! I thank You for helping me make it to full term in my pregnancy. Show him the path in which You want him to go and help him to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ wherever he goes.

Please let me have this baby in the way I wish, and in the way that’s best for my child, whether natural or C-section. They are our world!

I am looking forward to welcoming my baby into our home. Give him or her perfect hearing with the ears and inner parts of the ear working properly.