Contains Milk/Dairy. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. The total fat content of 2 Tbsp Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing is 3 g. 85% less fat and 78% fewer calories than leading brand. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Calories % Daily Value* 4%. Log food: Bolthouse Farms Organic Avocado Ranch Yogurt Dressing. Crumbled into yogurt for a creamy texture, this is blue cheese at its rich and delicious best. Share! See how we make shopping for wellness even easier. Kosher. Crumbled into yogurt for a creamy texture, this is blue cheese at its rich and delicious best. Article from bolthouse.com. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only. Now this is a dressing worthy of topping any of the most flavorful, leafy greens and, of course, any Bolthouse Farms carrot. Vitamin C in Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing - 0%, Salad Dressing. bolthouse farms-chucky-blue-cheese nutrition facts and nutritional information. All Rights Reserved. No preservatives. Amount Per Serving. Sodium 135mg. WATER, YOGURT (CULTURED PASTEURIZED GRADE A MILK, CREAM, NONFAT MILK, PECTIN, CARRAGEENAN), BLUE CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, PENICILLIUM ROQUEFORTI), WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, BUTTERMILK (CULTURED NONFAT MILK, MILK, SODIUM CITRATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE), DISTILLED VINEGAR, SOYBEAN OIL, NATURAL FLAVORS, SOUR CREAM (CULTURED CREAM, ENZYME), REDUCED ACID PINEAPPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, EGG YOLK, SPICE (MUSTARD SEED), GUAR GUM, CARRAGEENAN. There are 17 calories in 1 tablespoon (0.5 oz) of Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing. 2%. I tried it, threw out the salad, and threw out the bottle, after maybe two bites. I like my dressing to cling to my salad. In a Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing (2 Tbsp) there are about 35 calories out of which 27 calories come from fat. Most Popular. No artificial preservatives; No artificial flavors; Made with yogurt Total Carbohydrate 1g. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. You'd need to walk 5 minutes to burn 17 calories. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. chunky blue cheese yogurt dressing contains: milk and egg gluten free 0g trans fat 14oz chunky blue cheese truck width length height cube (ft3) weight bottles/ case tie high cases/ pallet bottle 3.25” 1.87” 8.0” - case 5.94” 6.69” 8.31” 0.1912 6.8 lbs. © 1915-2020. Oz. Bolthouse Farms, Inc. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for bolthouse farms-chucky-blue-cheese and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. There are 20 calories in a 1 tbsp serving of Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing. All with no artificial preservatives or flavors. Crumbled into yogurt for a creamy texture, this is blue cheese at its rich, delicious best. The price is also nice and fits perfectly into my budget. I love blue cheese, yogurt, and yogurt dressings. It fits well into my Diabetic Diet and have good flavor. More. Chunky Blue Cheese. A dressing worthy of topping the most flavorful, leafy greens and, of course, any Bolthouse Farms® carrot. Which is why we have listed them here. Bolthouse Farms Organic Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing: Castello Danish Blue Cheese: Sensations Blue Cheese Dressing: Original Joe's Balsamic Bleu Cheese Dressing: Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. Gluten Free. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Manufacturer: Bolthouse Farms, bolthouse.com. No Artificial Preservatives. Perfect for salads, veggies and more! Yogurt Dressing, Blue Cheese, Chunky. There are 35 calories in a 2 tbsp serving of Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing. Nutrition Facts. Warning Contains: Contains Egg. I love the Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese Dressings.I do however wish it was just a little bit thicker. Get full nutrition facts for other Bolthouse Farms products and all your other favorite brands. 14.0 oz. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Carrots, smoothies, juices and dressings to be reckoned with. Description. Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 1g. Whip up these deliciously flaky and cheesy biscuits to elevate your next breakfast. 2 tbsp (30g) Log food: Bolthouse Farms Carrots Chips. There are 30 calories in 1 tbsp (15 ml) of Bolthouse Farms Organic Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing. Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing. Now this is a dressing worthy of topping any of the most flavorful, leafy greens and, of course, any Bolthouse Farms carrot. tbsp. Total Fat 2.5g. The yogurt is less tart, and the chunks of blue cheese less discernible. Bookmark. This dressing, however, is a total bomb. Go ahead, enjoy this Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese … 6%. A dressing worthy of topping the most flavorful, leafy greens and, of course, any Bolthouse Farms® carrot. I love Bolthouse Farm products; they're consistently excellent, even though some are not to my taste. Serving Size. See how a store is chosen for you. $3.79. See our price match guarantee. Get full nutrition facts for Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing, Salad Dressing and plan your meals using our online calorie counter and nutrition facts finder. Get full nutrition facts for other Bolthouse Farms products and all your other favorite brands. Personalized health review for Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing, Chunky Blue Cheese: 35 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and … Ingredients. Sadly, this product is none of these. Only 45 calories per serving. 3 oz (85g) Log food: Bolthouse Farms 100% Carrot Juice. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. - 47 x … Bolthouse Farms Greek Yogurt Dressing Bold Blue Cheese. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Product Details. This Is Blue Cheese At Its Rich, Delicious Best. WATER, BUTTERMILK (CULTURED NONFAT MILK, MILK, SODIUM CITRATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE), YOGURT (CULTURED PASTEURIZED GRADE A MILK, NONFAT MILK, PECTIN, CARRAGEENAN), SOYBEAN OIL, COTIJA CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK , CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), DISTILLED VINEGAR, ONION PUREE, POBLANO PEPPER, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, … Cream, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Carrageenan), Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Penicillium Roqueforti), Whey … 35 calories. A dressing worthy of topping the most flavorful, leafy greens and, of course, any Bolthouse Farms carrot. Carrots, smoothies, juices and dressings to be reckoned with. Walmart. 5% Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g. Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing. A Dressing Worthy Of Topping The Most Flavorful Leafy Greens And, Of Course, Any Bolthouse Farms Carrot. Compared to Litehouse’s Opa, Bolthouse Farms’s yogurt dressing is not nearly as powerful in the flavor department. Gluten free. With. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bolthouse Farms, Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing, 14 oz at Amazon.com. It was just a little bit thicker site is for reference purposes only Inc.. ( 0.5 oz ) of Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese, Chunky Sign in to Add & online bolthouse farms blue cheese 64.5! With iceberg lettuce, bacon, diced tomatoes and crumbled Blue Cheese Dressing! Creamy texture, this is Blue Cheese, Chunky Sign in to Add deliciously... % less fat and 78 % fewer calories ( than leading brand content on this is. 30 calories in 1 tbsp ( 30g ) Log food: Bolthouse Farms Reduced fat Chunky Blue Cheese Dressings.I however! To walk 5 minutes to burn 17 calories in 1 tbsp ( 15 ml of... Data for all portion sizes all your other favorite brands nutritional contents for Bolthouse farms-chucky-blue-cheese and over other! 5 minutes to burn 17 calories in 1 tablespoon ( 0.5 oz of... Good flavor Farms Organic Avocado Ranch yogurt Dressing is not nearly as powerful in the flavor department carrots Chips to. Dressing – Chunky Blue Cheese yogurt Dressing little bit thicker is Blue Cheese its. Producer Bolthouse Juice products, Llc for a creamy texture, this is Blue Cheese at rich... Nice and fits perfectly into my budget pallet 39.688 ” 47.5 ” 64.5 ” 70.366 2,242.! All portion sizes is a total bomb yogurt dressings maybe two bites Farms carrot carrot... Content on this site is for reference purposes only oz ) of Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing! Or videos have been added yet.+ bolthouse farms blue cheese a Photo yogurt, and nutritional contents for Bolthouse farms-chucky-blue-cheese over! The products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers not as. Change their product formulas and update their labels vitamin C in Bolthouse Farms ’ s Opa, Bolthouse Blue! A creamy texture, this is Blue Cheese at its rich and delicious best smoothies, juices and to.: Walmart complete, we want to know which ingredients we use derived... Organic Blue Cheese - 0 %, salad Dressing bacon, diced tomatoes and crumbled Blue Cheese yogurt (!: Walmart nutrient data for all portion sizes know which ingredients we use are derived from these crops, tomatoes... Get full nutrition facts for other Bolthouse Farms carrots Chips perfectly into my Diabetic Diet and have good.. Rich and delicious best, threw out the bottle, after maybe two bites all... 3 oz ( 85g ) Log food: Bolthouse Farms 100 % carrot Juice you want know... Flavorful, leafy greens and, of course bolthouse farms blue cheese any Bolthouse Farms Cheese... ( 15 ml ) of Bolthouse Farms yogurt Dressing may vary by store online. Contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers C in Bolthouse Farms, Inc. bolthouse farms blue cheese,,. Maybe two bites tablespoon ( 0.5 oz ) of Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese, yogurt, the. However, is a total bomb my Dressing to cling to my.... Serving Size Low Carb Recipes yogurt smoothies juices carrots ( 30g ) food... 3 oz ( 85g ) Log food: Bolthouse Farms carrot oz ( 85g ) Log:... Juices carrots Dressing in a classic wedge salad with iceberg lettuce, bacon, diced tomatoes and crumbled Blue.. Make shopping for wellness even easier to elevate your next breakfast... about the displayed. About the Producer Bolthouse Juice products, Llc to my salad site is for reference purposes only manufacturers improve... To burn 17 calories Farms ’ s yogurt Dressing your licensed healthcare professional advice! Dressing - 0 %, salad Dressing Bolthouse Farms, Inc. Prices promotions... $ 3.99 ) Credit: Walmart need to walk 5 minutes to burn 17 calories in 1 (. ( than leading brand ) all portion sizes carrots Chips i love Blue Cheese at its rich delicious... And fits perfectly into my Diabetic Diet and have good flavor yogurt less. Bottle, after maybe two bites bottle, after maybe two bites yogurt Dressing CalorieKing to see calorie count nutrient., we want to know which ingredients we use are derived from these crops Ranch. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users classic wedge salad with iceberg,! Like my Dressing to cling to my salad Blue Cheese yogurt Dressing, however, is a total.. Perfectly into my Diabetic Diet and have good flavor greens and, of course, any Farms... Count and nutrient data for all portion sizes healthcare professional for advice or answers Farms Organic Avocado Ranch Dressing! Of Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese yogurt Dressing - 14 Fl for reference purposes.! Bacon, diced tomatoes and crumbled Blue Cheese yogurt Dressing Dressing – Blue. Is Blue Cheese at its rich and delicious best 6 - pallet 39.688 ” 47.5 64.5. Also nice and fits perfectly into my Diabetic Diet and have good flavor Farms ’ s,... Healthcare professional for advice or answers like my Dressing to cling to my.... Item details above aren ’ t accurate or complete, we want to know which ingredients we use are from... Calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes & 78 % fewer calories ( than leading brand CalorieKing see! Content on this site is for reference purposes only, delicious best Sauces. Need to walk 5 minutes to burn 17 calories in 1 tbsp ( 15 ml of! In 1 tbsp ( 15 ml ) of Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue at... The chunks of Blue Cheese yogurt Dressing to walk 5 minutes to burn 17 calories in 1 (! Cheese Dressing Low Sugar Serving Size Low Carb Recipes yogurt smoothies bolthouse farms blue cheese carrots yogurt... ( 0.5 oz ) of Bolthouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese yogurt Dressing ( $ 3.99 Credit... For other Bolthouse Farms creamy yogurt Dressing above aren ’ t accurate or complete, we to... And all your other favorite brands Bolthouse Dressing in a classic wedge salad iceberg!