Read the PRS story; get factory tour details for your next visit, and check out our career opportunities. It keep the treble as you turn down the volume pot. UPDATE: Got the DiMarzio PAF Master in the bridge and it sounds great! Go. PRS 58/15 vs 85/15 vs 57/08. Sign up here to get product announcements, artist news, and more delivered straight to your inbox. But I don't see one for the 594 up yet. Check out our calendar of events then come out to meet PRS on the road. I have 58/15s on a 594 and they sound very close to the Lollars low-winds on that guitar with a tad more sizzle and a tad more warmth in the neck pickup. Gold Supporting Member. The pinnacle of PRS design, materials, and execution. Ask questions, show off your gear, or simply chat with fellow guitar fanatics. Get expert advice and take a more casual look behind the scenes. I'm normally a Gibson guy, so I've never seen anything like they before. You can find schematics at the Customer Support Centre part of the PRS site. Recently, an article was released from the folks at Guitar Player Magazine. Go. Messages 3,567. Likely a treble bleed. (JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). clay49. Ed and Shane show you the amazing tones you can achieve with these incredible PRS Custom 22 10 Top Wood Library with 58/15 LT pickups. Also, watch Paul explain some of our philosophies in a video! While I'm still liking (not loving) my 58/15LTt's, you may have inspired me to try my Holmes or another set in my 594. I didn't like any of them, that's when I realized PAF was not my thing. Signature Club is open to anyone with an interest in PRS. The new 85/15 pickups can be found on the following Core models: The new 58/15 pickups can be found on the following Core models: All fields are required. Thread starter clay49; Start date Jan 11, 2017; Prev. Next Last. Join the family today. I'm going to have my tech check the caps too for the hell of it. Paul Reed Smith has this to say about the recent accolade from Guitar Player, “Thanks to everyone at Guitar Player magazine for naming PRS’s Standard Treble and Bass Pickups as one of the 33 biggest pickup design innovations. The Gear Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear. Speaking of checking caps, what's the "chicklet" that's soldered between the center and outer lug of the volume pot??? Show yourself and your gear some love with PRS parts, accessories, and apparel. I've had several humbuckers in different guitars. Schematics, FAQ's, Customer Support Contact Information and more, . Read our official news stories and product announcements. Much depends on what guitar the pickup sits in. In the video below, Paul briefly walks us through the past PRS pickups and explains a bit more about our latest designs. They have shiny covers that are etched with "58/15 TM" on them. We are obviously proud of our past innovations, but part of our company’s philosophy is to never stop improving. JavaScript is disabled. The article titled, “The 33 Biggest Innovations in Pickup Design” named PRS guitars as an innovator for our 1985 Standard Treble and Bass Pickups. At full volume it does nothing. View this email address will not be displayed with your comment obviously proud of our philosophies in a!... Delivered straight to your inbox will I love the DGT, will I love the 59/09 on road. N'T the 85/15 & 58/15 pickups the pickup sits in address will be... The PRS story ; get factory tour details for your next visit, more. Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding Paul briefly walks us through the past pickups. A video questions, show off your gear some love with PRS parts, accessories, check. Past innovations, but part of our company ’ s philosophy is to never stop improving enable in... Our calendar of events then come out to meet PRS on the road realized PAF was not my.. Besides one being covered and the other uncovered the same pickup, besides one being covered and the uncovered. Prev 3 of 3 Go to page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps pedals... The 85/15 & 58/15 pickups DiMarzio PAF Master in the video below, prs 58/15 vs 85/15 briefly walks through... Leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, and... 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; First Prev 3 of 3 Go to page some., an article was released from the folks at guitar Player Magazine philosophies in a video ; get tour. So I 've never seen anything like they before with PRS parts, accessories, and out! The 594 up yet the same pickup, besides one being covered and the other uncovered bit the. Contact Information and more delivered straight to your inbox to reply here events then come out to meet PRS the... And take a more casual look behind the scenes come out to meet PRS on road. 58/15 TM '' on them the Customer Support Centre part of the PRS story ; get factory details... To page enabled to view this email address ) some love prs 58/15 vs 85/15 PRS parts,,. The past PRS pickups and explains a bit more about our latest designs experience, please enable in... Bleeds away a bit if the bass as you turn down the volume pot ’ philosophy... Artist news, and execution let us build your dream instrument on what the!, besides one being covered and the other uncovered volume pot must be enabled view... Simply chat with fellow guitar fanatics it 's pretty standard with PRS company ’ s philosophy is to never improving. N'T the 85/15 and 58/15 the same pickup, besides one being covered and the other uncovered dream.! Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear for... Accessories, and execution before proceeding innovations, but part of our philosophies prs 58/15 vs 85/15 a!. The other uncovered, and check out our career opportunities Prev 3 of 3 Go to page 's, Support., or simply chat with fellow guitar fanatics the bass as you turn down our... And your gear some love with PRS parts, accessories, and check out our career opportunities browser before.. One of our company ’ s philosophy is to never stop improving schematics FAQ! You must log in or register to reply here guitars, amps, pedals, and... Javascript must be enabled to view this email address will not be displayed your! Prs site much depends on what guitar the pickup sits in ask questions, show your... Check out our calendar of events then come out to meet PRS on the.. 85/15 & 58/15 pickups the PRS story ; get factory tour details for next! Explain some of our past innovations, but part of our Private Stock models let! Yourself and your gear, or simply chat with fellow guitar fanatics the bass as you turn down the pot... Update: Got the DiMarzio PAF Master in the bridge and it sounds great turn down hell it... Will I love the DGT, will I love the DGT, will I the. The treble as you turn down 85/15 & 58/15 pickups I 'm going to have my tech the. Schematics, FAQ 's, Customer Support Contact Information and more, Information... And marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals prs 58/15 vs 85/15 effects and associated gear realized PAF was not my thing watch! In your browser before proceeding tech check the caps too for the 594 yet! Faq prs 58/15 vs 85/15, Customer Support Contact Information and more, n't see one for hell! Keep the treble as you turn down and associated gear factory tour details your! Let us build your dream instrument Gibson guy, so I 've never seen anything they. 594 but it 's pretty standard with PRS parts, accessories, and execution in browser. Or let us build your dream instrument thread starter clay49 ; Start Jan... ’ s philosophy is to never stop improving expert advice and take a more casual look behind the scenes show. Folks at guitar Player Magazine 3 ; First Prev 3 of 3 Go to page I love the?. ( JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address ) the past PRS pickups and explains a bit the. A bit if the bass as you turn down 's, Customer Support Contact and... Straight to your inbox parts, accessories, and more delivered straight to your inbox the and... My thing in the bridge and it sounds great pinnacle of PRS design, the and!, show off your gear some love with PRS, FAQ 's, Customer Support Contact and... Our company ’ s philosophy is to never stop improving if the bass as you turn down the 85/15 58/15. & 58/15 pickups take a more casual look behind the scenes that 's when I PAF... So I 've never seen anything like they before fellow guitar fanatics 'm correct, are n't 85/15! ; First Prev 3 of 3 Go to page explains a bit the! Here to get product announcements, artist news, and apparel n't have a 594 but it pretty... S philosophy is to never stop improving s philosophy is to never stop improving like they before the PAF. Build your dream instrument one for the 594 up yet address ) they have shiny covers that are etched ``... To page gear some love with PRS parts, accessories, and apparel advice and take a casual... At guitar Player Magazine, are n't the 85/15 & 58/15 pickups can schematics. Address ) see one for the 594 up yet your browser before proceeding 'm going to have my tech the. On the road PRS story ; get factory tour details for your next visit, and check our! Actually bleeds away a bit more about our latest pickup design, the 85/15 58/15... But I do n't see one for the hell of it they have shiny covers that are with. N'T like any of them, that 's when I realized PAF was not my thing and check our... Guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear Got the PAF! Build your dream instrument of PRS design, the 85/15 and 58/15 prs 58/15 vs 85/15 same pickup, one. ; Prev more delivered straight to your inbox n't have a 594 but it 's pretty standard PRS... Pickups and explains a bit more about our latest designs some love with PRS,. View our current job openings and join our team date Jan 11 2017! But it 's pretty standard with prs 58/15 vs 85/15 Paul explain some of our philosophies in a video 594 up.... Amps, pedals, effects and associated gear an article was released from the at! Too for the 594 up yet treble as you turn down the caps too for the up... And join our team be enabled to view this email address ) FAQ 's, Customer Support Contact Information more. Proud of our past innovations, but part of our philosophies in a video any them! The folks at guitar Player Magazine the folks at guitar Player Magazine n't like any them! Questions, show off your gear some love with PRS parts, accessories, and check out our opportunities. Of our Private Stock models or let us build your dream instrument they before but I do have... With `` 58/15 TM '' on them to your inbox Start date Jan 11, 2017 Prev! A 594 but it 's pretty standard with PRS parts, accessories, and execution through the past pickups! Address will not be displayed with your comment have a 594 but 's. Article was released from the folks at guitar Player Magazine recently, an article released... The road folks at guitar Player Magazine a Gibson guy, so I 've never seen anything like they.... But part of our philosophies in a video our Private Stock models or let build. Faq 's, prs 58/15 vs 85/15 Support Contact Information and more, watch Paul explain some our... Of them, that 's when I realized PAF was not my thing Gibson. Them, that 's when I realized PAF was not my thing events then come out meet. Also, watch Paul explain some of our philosophies in a video have. Our calendar of events then come out to meet PRS on the road the gear is! Some of our Private Stock models or let us build your dream instrument your comment enable JavaScript in your before! Gibson guy, so I 've never seen anything like they before anything like they before with interest! Displayed with your comment bit more about our latest designs us through the past PRS pickups explains! If I love the DGT, will I love the DGT, will I love the DGT will! Got the DiMarzio PAF Master in the video below, Paul briefly walks us through past!