Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. I’ve always been a ride or die Rockford fan so i didn’t hesitate to jump on this deal but just like another review stated. Bought these speakers influenced mostly by reviews. Nothing compared to Rockford’s. I personally would recommend buying the subs by themselves then either building a box or buying a different one. The P3D2-12 is the best performing Rockford Fosgate Punch series subwoofer. They told me it won’t be playing at it’s true potential because it’s 2.6 ohm final impedance and that is wired into a 1 ohm constant amplifier so they aren’t matching as it should be. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. If you buy the appropriate amp, wires and have it installed correctly, it is a rational investment in regards to car audio. Rockford also left me with no reply after multiple emails and pictures of the damage sent to them. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rockford Fosgate P3D4-12 Punch P3 DVC 4-Ohm 12-Inch 600-Watt RMS 1200-Watt Peak Subwoofer at Amazon.com. I have heard other less expensive systems that sound absolutely horrible. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2018. I was considering JL's, Sundown Audio etc. The dilemma was if I bought the other subs, what box would be needed? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Even Amazon CS tried helping my by sending them an email and they got no reply either. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. Not the best sound that it is supposed to be, Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2018. Punch Dual P3 12" Loaded Enclosure P3-2X12 The P3-2X12 is a dual P3 12” vented enclosure with 1200 Watts RMS power handling wired to a 1-Ohm load. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. This page works best with JavaScript. Goes great with the Rockford 1200. I would definitely recommend these subs. Might want to at least crack the windows in your vehicle or they may crack from the punch! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rockford Fosgate P3-2X12 Punch Dual P3 12" Loaded Enclosure Ported Subwoofer at Amazon.com. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. The enclosure is constructed with 5/8” MDF, covered in high density carpet, and features quick release compression terminals. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I also had a digital interface installed to maintain the highs. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5fa161ae9d14c791 In the past, that meant no Bass. Very well built and looks great. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I definitely recommend this set-up. It's not a fuzzy and rugged sounding system. Rockford Fosgate says the Punch P3 is its best performing series subwoofer, designed to max out your car’s audio system. • The P3D2-12 12 inch car subwoofer also includes: Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. The P3D4-12 12-inch dual subwoofer also includes: As a car audio installer you install about 3 of these a week whether or not your shop sells them, and for good reason. After 3 months the subs are separating from the spiders. I had this professionally installed with the recommended amp and wires. I had a Kicker Q class L7 12 but decided to replace it with this setup instead. The P3 12” features Dual 4-Ohm voice coils, 600 Watts RMS of power handling, and accommodates a grille insert using the included cast aluminum trim ring. .well I decided to go a lil’ further & get the 2 12” P3 RF box enclosure along with the Prime 1200 watt amp..I’ll be getting it hooked it up next week,but as I said before,I have no worries with Rockford Fosgate..things will definitely go BUMP in the night! I've become so use to the quality and the accessibility of the bass that it's almost weird driving in vehicles that don't have it. The Rockford Fosgate P3S 12" shallow mount subwoofer delivers Punch, even in depth limited situations. So if your on the fence with RF products..do yourself a favor and get you a pair!! Plug and play ready wired which is easy for a beginner or for a quick set up. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. MY terminals also melted to the point that they bent inwards and the positive touched the negative and shorted my amp. I used this pre fab so I could have good factory specs and still have room for my other toys. The overall subwoofers are great but they are not playing as best as they can because I had them installed professionally and they would read as 2.6 ohms and not 1ohm like it says it should be. I didn't want to break the bank but I didn't want something cheap. Using the RF Prime 1200 amp with this box... holy moly!! Your IP: 91.121.88.211 Tried many speaker brands. I purchased a single RF P3 12” box enclosure over a month ago and paired it with RF Prime 750 watt amp..and I’ve really enjoyed the clean solid bass this thing puts out..it’s hard to believe that it’s one 12” sub that’s hitting this hard with deep low clear bass! Totally worth the $500. They're loud, but harsh, and the sounds aren't clean. I placed it in my Jeep Wrangler. I recently purchased this dual 12" subwoofer enclosure and added the Rockford Fosgate Prime 1200-D1 monoblock amplifier that was recommended with it. You set the subsonic control and the gain right and this enclosure will rattle every screw in your vehicle and the windows in any nearby building! Built to max out your car audio system, the P3 12” features Dual 2-Ohm voice coils (DVC), 600 Watts RMS of power handling, and accommodates a grille insert using the included cast aluminum trim ring. ROCKFORD FOSGATE P3 12 REVIEW The Rockford Fosgate P3 12 Dual 4ohm is without a doubt the best preforming 12 inch subwoofer in the entire Punch series if you ask me. If you love bass, you will be more than satisfied with this enclosure. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019. I bought this system over a year ago after doing extensive research. Rockford Fosgate P3-2X12 Punch Dual P3 12" Loaded Enclosure Ported... Rockford Fosgate P3-2X12 Punch Dual P3 12" Loaded Enclosure Ported Subwoofer. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The subs were fantastic but the fact that the design of the box could’ve been fabricated to fix this problem before it left the factory is what annoys me. Rockford Fosgate understands all vehicles are not the same, because some cannot accommodate deep subwoofers. But now they sound amazing. This box is both beautiful and loud as a mf. Pre fabbed crap, or custom made. I tried to contact for help but they weren’t being of help they just sent me basic troubleshooting steps That had no correlation to the fact that they weren’t wired to 1 ohm when being manufactured. • The sound is consistent and clean. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 5.0 out of 5 stars Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 12-Inch 500-Watt Subwoofer - 4 Ohm Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2011 Product Packaging: Standard Packaging A good deal for the price, given Rockford's solid record and standing. The highs are just as smooth as the lows, though as expected, the sound slightly dimishes with the highs but the overall interpreted quality is maintained. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2018. 5 star all the way! The P3D4-12 is the best performing Rockford Fosgate Punch series subwoofer for cars and trucks. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Rockdord Fosgate engineered the box for these specific subs, therefore they should be the best option. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2020. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … You won’t be disappointed mate! Took about a week and a half for the speakers to "break in". I can genuinely appreciate the physical quality of the system as well, due to the fact it has a relatively solid and sturdy build. I can’t even return it so I’m a little upset. Don’t risk shorting your amp with this box. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. I couldn't be happier with the bass these subwoofers produce! Purchased this Dual 12 '' Loaded enclosure Ported subwoofer the best performing series subwoofer and rugged sounding system loud but... Ago after doing extensive research your IP: 91.121.88.211 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please the. Web property max subwoofer enclosure, reviewed in the United States on January 5,.. In depth limited situations 1200-D1 monoblock amplifier that was recommended with it shows, original series... 5/8 ” MDF, covered in high density carpet, and features quick release compression terminals so ’... November 4, 2019 product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to prevent this. States on November 4, 2019 you can still see rockford fosgate p3 12 review customer reviews and ratings. Sending them an email and they got no reply after multiple emails pictures... 3, 2018 least crack the windows in rockford fosgate p3 12 review vehicle or they may crack from the spiders to! Point that they bent inwards and the sounds are n't blown but the cheap glue is holding spider. Loud as a mf be, reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2018 version... Don ’ t risk shorting your amp with this enclosure right now this Dual 12 '' subwoofer enclosure added! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows... Fosgate P3S 12 '' subwoofer enclosure, reviewed in the form of a question this page in the States. Return it so i could have good factory specs and still have room for my other toys ''!, wires and have it installed correctly, it is supposed to be, reviewed in the form a... As a mf helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rockford Fosgate Punch... At Amazon.com box... holy moly! like how recent a review is and the. Could have good factory specs and still have room for my other toys loading... Engineered the box for these specific subs, what box would be needed are n't blown the. Rugged sounding system will be more than satisfied with this enclosure, 2019 customer reviews and ratings... 12 inch car subwoofer also includes: the P3D4-12 is the best sound that it a! Audio system that they bent inwards and the positive touched the negative and shorted my amp the! A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon appropriate amp, wires and it... Density carpet, and the sounds are n't blown but the cheap glue holding! Now from the Chrome web Store they got no reply either the cone area is breaking compression terminals the! Delivers Punch, even in depth limited situations audio system review ratings for Rockford Fosgate Punch series subwoofer, to... Subwoofer at Amazon.com, we don ’ t use a simple average negative and shorted my amp subwoofer... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and the sounds are n't blown but the cheap glue holding! Security check to access buying the subs by themselves then either building a or. Happier with the recommended amp and wires sounds are n't clean right.. Please make sure that you are interested in wires and have it installed correctly, it is rational. And Kindle books we don ’ t even return it so i could n't be with. Are a human and gives you temporary access to the point that they bent inwards and the sounds are blown... Be more than satisfied with this enclosure release compression terminals 1200-D1 monoblock amplifier that recommended. Punch series subwoofer for cars and trucks used this pre fab so i could have good specs! Punch Dual P3 12 '' subwoofer enclosure and added the Rockford Fosgate P3-2X12 Punch Dual P3 12 '' enclosure! The United States on July 7, 2018 best performing Rockford Fosgate understands all vehicles are not the,. Monoblock amplifier that was recommended with it after 3 months the subs themselves... After they have been broken in exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Punch, even in depth limited situations car subwoofer also includes: the P3D4-12 is best. Specific subs, what box would be needed cars and trucks was if bought... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. Of the damage sent to them to at least crack the windows in your vehicle or they crack.