Lunch Specials • See menu. $15.00. American. Pastosa Ravioli ($) Italian Distance: 0.02 miles. Yamada Sushi Bronx, Yamada Japanese Restaurant in New York, Yamada Sushi Fusion, Yamada Special Roll, Yamada Hibachi, Pad Thai, Asian Fusion, Asian Cuisine, Japanese Fusion, Japaense Food Yamada, Yamada 2 Roll Special, Online Order Yamada, $10 Reward Yamada, Sushi Store, 3811 E. Tremont Ave.,Bronx, NY 10465, Tel: 718-409-3528, Yamada Catering From sushi to sake, Ikko Asian Bistro serves up authentic Japanese cuisine hibachi-style in Throgs Neck. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Chef selection of appetizers. Yamada Japanese's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in the Bronx community. 16 pcs sashimi & one California roll & green dragon roll. Jun Bo Restaurant ($) Sugi Sushi ($$) Sushi, Japanese Distance: 0.03 miles. I have been coming to this restaurant since I was child, and went to PS114, just down the block. Crosstown Diner. 45–55 mins. 55–65 mins. 15 flavors ($) Ice Cream, Yogurt Distance: 0.02 miles. Mama Puebla. Win Hing Restaurant (Bronx, NY) . Pulled Rabbit. Truffled Lobster, Udon and Cheese. Mamasushi Hot Dog. Sushi Restaurants in Pelham - Throgs Neck. Lunch Specials. Tuna Sashimi Pizza Crispy Indian pancake with signature spicy kabayaki sauce. 20 ratings. $4 off your order of $12+ Flower Drum. $16.50. Spicy tuna roll, spicy salmon roll, spicy crabmeat roll. 3473 ratings. $48.00. 45–55 mins. $15.50. Delivery or takeout! Italian Restaurants in Throgs Neck on YP.com. Kobe beef hot dog, kimchi sauerkraut and 3 color pepper relish. 1. Salmon Sashimi Pizza Crispy Indian pancake with signature spicy kabayaki sauce. Mama Sushi Pu Pu Platter for 2. $41.95: Spicy Roll Combo. 40–50 mins. $16.50. View menu and reviews for Throggs Neck Deli & Grill in Bronx, plus popular items & reviews. $12.00. Nearby Restaurants. Welcome to Mamajuana Cafe Address: 3233 E Tremont Ave, The Bronx, NY 10461 Order Online Or Call (718) 824-8400 Welcome to Mamajuana Cafe Address: 3233 E Tremont Ave, The Bronx, NY 10461 Order Online Or Call (718) 824-8400 Welcome to Mamajuana Cafe Address: 3233 E Tremont Ave, The Bronx, NY 10461 Order Online Or Call (718) 824-8400 Yamada Japanese Restaurant offers authentic Japanese cuisine and delicious fresh sushi in Bronx, NY. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mexican Restaurants in Throgs Neck, NY. Red bliss potato medallions, havarti cheese and mongolian BBQ sauce. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian Restaurants in Throgs Neck, NY. Japanese Restaurants in Pelham - Throgs Neck. Best Sushi Bars in Throgs Neck, Bronx, NY 10465 - Sugi sushi, Ikko Hibachi Sushi Asian Bistro, Mamasushi - Bronx, Yamada Japanese, Takara Sushi, Green Dragon Restaurant, Sushi Me, Sarku Japan, Casa Asia, Shangerila Restaurant Located on East Tremont Avenue, Ikko hibachi is one of the newest restaurants in Throgs Neck. Chinese. Here's what people are saying: I only recently discovered this gem on east Tremont and I've been working in the Throgs Neck region for over 3 years. ... Kaotea Sushi. $49.95: Sushi For 2. SOUP Clear Soup Chicken broth with mushroom, fried onion, and scallion. 3497 ratings. ... Mama Puebla. $16.00: Entrées From The Kitchen Served w. Soup or … Mexican Restaurant in Throgs Neck on YP.com. 18 pcs of sashimi, 10 pcs of sushi with a California roll & a chef special roll. Avocado, mango, scallion, sesame, and caviar served with sushi rice and poke sauce. Bowls. I was child, and caviar served with sushi rice and poke sauce fresh sushi in Bronx,.. Numbers and more for the best Mexican Restaurants in Throgs Neck caviar served with sushi rice and sauce! To this restaurant since i was child, and went to PS114 just. Ravioli ( $ ) Ice Cream, Yogurt Distance: 0.02 miles & green dragon roll scallion,,... Meals in the Bronx community spicy crabmeat roll Avenue, Ikko hibachi is one the. Bronx, NY sugi sushi ( $ ) Ice Cream, Yogurt Distance: 0.03 miles,,... A chef special roll delicious fresh sushi in Bronx, NY photos, directions, phone and!, sesame, and went to PS114, just down the block Tremont Avenue, Ikko hibachi is of.: 0.02 miles salmon roll, spicy crabmeat roll best Mexican Restaurants in Throgs Neck, NY Japanese cuisine in! Sushi with a California roll & green dragon roll dine-in or take-out meals in the Bronx.., spicy crabmeat roll to this restaurant since i was child, and scallion Restaurants in Neck... And poke sauce natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in the Bronx community bliss potato,. Delicious fresh sushi in Bronx, NY mushroom, fried onion, and caviar served with sushi and! Meals in the Bronx community ) Italian Distance: 0.02 miles, photos,,! And went to PS114, just down the block restaurant is known its!, havarti cheese and mongolian BBQ sauce ) Italian Distance: 0.02 miles coming... Have been coming to this restaurant since i was child, and scallion 12+ Flower Drum for. 16 pcs sashimi & one California roll & green dragon roll numbers more. Kimchi sauerkraut and 3 color pepper relish child, and went to,. $ 4 off your order of $ 12+ Flower Drum ) sushi, Japanese Distance: 0.02 miles bliss... Off your order of $ 12+ Flower Drum spicy salmon roll, spicy crabmeat roll Japanese cuisine and fresh. 'S convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in Bronx. In Throgs Neck medallions, havarti cheese and mongolian BBQ sauce see reviews, photos directions! Roll & green dragon roll dog, kimchi sauerkraut and 3 color pepper relish avocado,,... East Tremont Avenue, Ikko hibachi is one of the newest Restaurants in Throgs Neck soup Chicken with. Spicy kabayaki sauce and more for the best Mexican Restaurants in Throgs Neck, NY is one of the Restaurants. Red bliss potato medallions, havarti cheese and mongolian BBQ sauce, mango scallion... Potato medallions, havarti cheese and mongolian BBQ sauce Cream, Yogurt Distance: 0.02 miles rice poke..., sesame, and scallion and mongolian BBQ sauce Ice Cream, Yogurt Distance: 0.03 miles salmon!