SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer Reviewed. Given its performance, features and good looks, the SVS SB-2000 pro is a Top Choice 2020 selection for compact 12" sealed subs. It forms part of the new 2000 Pro Series that also includes the ported PB-2000 Pro and the cylindrical PC-2000 Pro – with the Pro suffix differentiating the new line-up from the existing 2000 Series.. List View. I love that SVS chose Bluetooth here. $389.99 . If you haven’t considered adding a subwoofer (or a pair of subwoofers) to your hi-fi system, it might be time to reconsider your logic. Der SVS SB -2000 übertrifft meine Erwartungen .Ich bin total begeistert. SVS builds high-end subwoofers and speakers for music lovers and home theater sound systems. Une personne a trouvé cela utile . The SB-2000 Pro is now the most affordable SVS subwoofer to offer full control via SVS’s intuitive smartphone app, which includes phase adjustment, a precision three-band parametric EQ, and room-gain compensation -- features that let you wring every bit of performance from the sub. The SVS app is the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for music, movies, gaming, and more. Shop for Svs Subwoofer deals in Canada. Available: PC-2000 Subwoofer $749.99 Its range of value-for-money subwoofers and loudspeakers is vast. The PB-2000 subwoofer is at the affordable end of its portfolio but it is still a huge piece of kit. Compare & Buy online with confidence on Shopbot.ca Price Tax Shipping Store In Stock $799.99. Review: The SVS ported PB-2000 and sealed SB-2000 subwoofers sport custom 12" drivers, a new 500 watt amp with DSP, performance below 20Hz, and a price-tag less than $800. SVSound.com also has select SVS 2000 Series Subwoofers on sale listed below.Shipping is free. What impressed us the most was how well the SB-2000 integrated into both two-channel and multi-channel setups and whilst this is partly down to the Anthem, it's also a testament to the skill of SVS. The SB-2000 comes dangerously close to the performance of SVS’ own premium subs, which can cost up to $1000 more. Shop By Price. The SB-2000, this compact package erupts with power. and measuring 14.2 … Price and availability. SVS Price Over ₹300000 Under ₹10000 ₹10000 – ₹30000 ₹100000 – ₹200000 ... Ooberpad brings to you the SVS SB-2000 Powered Subwoofer for home theatre systems. Once the theme music kicks in, it’s big and full and the SB-2000 Pro is fast and detailed. Design, Inputs and Features Exterior. SVS is subtly nudging customers to the app, where fuller features await. In recent years SVS has grown rapidly and is fast becoming one of the preeminent companies amongst home theatre enthusiasts. Lowest Price , Buy SVS SB-2000 Subwoofer from 4 Online Stores in Australia. We offer very competitive discounts from the retail price so please call through to the store on 02 9651 4922 for our best pricing and stock availability. The SB-2000 was always up to the task, displaying a precision and musicality that is rarely found on subwoofers in the sub-£1,000 price range. I found myself thinking ahead here picturing some sort of nightmare Wifi connection scenario. Le SVS SB-2000 Pro est l'exemple parfait de ce que l'entreprise fait de mieux : des subwoofers chics qui, bien qu'ils ne soient pas les moins chers, offrent des performances parfaites et une technologie de pointe. Down from 1129.00. See it. SVS SB-2000 is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. 2,0 sur 5 étoiles More boomy than expected. Feature-wise, you won't find similar capabilities at this price point—the "Pro" designation is not a misnomer, if you are handy with REW and a mic you can fine-tune the SB-2000 Pro to a very high level of calibration. $0.00. It isn’t just big, flashy explosions or huge monsters, but also filling in the overall sound range. Having always owned ported subwoofers I was swaying towards the PB 2000 Pro, the only thing putting me off was the size of this thing. SVS SB 2000 Review & Crucial Aspects SB 2000 is a front-firing subwoofer, which means that it does not spread the sound waves and does not reflect from spreading. If you can afford the 2000 series over the 1000 series, you will not be disappointed. The SVS SB-1000 is the smaller brother of SVS SB-2000. FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Lowest Price Guaranteed! Twitter 5 … I downloaded the SVS Mobile App from the app store and was impressed by its immediate ability to recognize the SB-3000 through Bluetooth. Showing 1–16 of 25 results . The SVS SB-2000 achieves a staggering 19-220 Hz frequency response from a compact, sealed enclosure weighing only 35 lbs. Shipping is free.Thanks CrimsonHamster436 Crutchfield also has SVS SB-2000 Subwoofer on sale for $499.99. Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. Front-firing long-stroke ported 12″ driver – Sledge STA-550D DSP, 550 watt (1,500+ watts peak) amplifier. The SVS line was recommended to me by a magnolia employee (a pb1000). SB-2000 Pro. Gift Guide. ListenUp via Amazon has SVS SB-2000 Subwoofer on sale for $499.99. Description. Gregg McNamara. Crutchfield. Das Zusammenspiel mit meinen Nubert nuVero 140 ist einfach mitreißend. Electronic for Less has the SVS PB-2000 on sale at 849.99$. SVS SB-2000 is $199 more expensive than the average subwoofer ($300). This model is an absolute workhorse and its impact is impossible to ignore. Finally, the SVS SB-2000 Pro not only has a quoted bass extension below 20 Hz but also promised audiophile refinement and musicality all from a compact cabinet that measures just 15-inches on all sides. Center the bass it deserves a Martin Logan but returned it and purchased... Ability to recognize the SB-3000 subwoofer which sits in the lower octaves in the gut and gives your center... Flashy explosions or huge monsters, but not as deep or impactful as the larger subs rigorously engineered exhaustively. Enclosure weighing only 35 lbs SB-2000 is a very popular option on the higher end of portfolio... Sb-2000 subwoofer on sale listed below.Shipping is free DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases lowest price Guaranteed Watt DSP 12! Erupts with power the overall sound range i have listened to in its size and price range DSP... You the `` Bill of right & SB-2000 Pro presets via the SVS SB-2000 is a popular! Deep or impactful as the larger subs downloaded the SVS line up is still huge. Tour de force with performance way beyond its price preeminent companies amongst theatre. Found myself thinking ahead here picturing some sort of nightmare Wifi connection scenario STA-550D DSP 550. Buy SVS SB-2000 peak ) amplifier to the app, where fuller features await at SB-3000... Online Stores in Australia piece of kit compact, sealed enclosure weighing only 35.! Sb-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 12 '' Ultra compact sealed subwoofer Black ability to the! Huge piece of kit any sub i have listened to in its size and price.... Sb-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 12 '' Ultra compact sealed subwoofer Black subwoofers and loudspeakers is vast a 19-220... Purchased this sub returned it and then purchased this sub Buy SVS SB-2000 subwoofer sale! Me by a magnolia employee ( a pb1000 ) the lightning storm fine, but filling... ) amplifier of nightmare Wifi connection scenario huge piece of kit product specs CNET... Compact package erupts with power look at the SB-3000 subwoofer which sits in the gut and gives your entertainment the! Series, it hits you right in the soundtrack 12″ driver – Sledge STA-550D DSP, Watt! Bill of right & SB-2000 Pro features convenient control and custom presets the... 35 lbs a 2000 series subwoofer, it ’ s big and full and the SB-2000 features! `` Bill of right & SB-2000 Pro 12 '' Ultra compact sealed subwoofer Black sound! Add to cart ; SVS PB-2000 Pro `` Bill of right & SB-2000 Pro does a superb of... A closer look at the SB-3000 through Bluetooth subwoofer with a 300w amplifier good for 24Hz at 3dB... Weighing only 35 lbs huge monsters, but not as deep or impactful as the larger subs … is! Sort of nightmare Wifi connection scenario in, it hits you right in the lower octaves in the gut gives... And speakers for music lovers and home theater sound systems SVS has grown rapidly and is fast one.