Mordecai: No, I think someone naming their kid Rigby is the saddest thing I ever heard. From shop AmysBubblingBoutique. It misses its mother. BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. The perils of duck hunting are great - especially for the duck. You still need to clean the park truck when you're done. I was born trying to figure out why other kids were just playing in a circle. By any chance, do you happen to know where they go, the ducks, when it gets all frozen over? When you come across baby duck pictures you will see that they come in many forms from the downright perfect to the most ridiculous. What exactly is the function of a rubber duck? I See Turtles • To tell if you have a sick duck, learn the behavior of healthy ducks and then learn some symptoms of duck diseases. Maellard's Package • I don't like hip dialogue and one-liners and all that sort of cool, sophomoric comedy. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands. Mordecai: I know dude. on Pinterest. A post I put a lot of effort in back then. Benson Be Gone • Mordecai: I wonder what they were doing in there all alone. (Thanksgiving! A writer without a pen would be like a duck without water! If I was to pick a cartoon character I am most like, I would say Daisy Duck because she is very stubborn, she has a very feminine sense, and she knows what she likes. Ducks have behavior far different from most other barnyard animals, and understanding it is vital to having them as pets. Mordecai: Woa-hoh, hey Benson. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath. I fantasize and idealize myself as Bugs Bunny, but I know deep down I'm Daffy Duck. A duck hears also. Benson: Are you two finished cleaning the fountain yet? Step off! Busted Cart • I mean 'Duck City' is like an allegory for the Western Empire or the United States. Mother Duck (voice): Um yeah hello, I'm calling about your ad. Mordecai: C'mon dude, help me get them out! The electro scene is all over the clubs now: groups like Duck Sauce, Empire of the Sun, even MGMT. If you can overcome that, fights are easy. Not Great Double Date • But seriously, we can't clean this fountain if we're babysitting these ducks. Mordecai and Rigby Down Under • What are you doing? Mordecai jumps off Mother Duck onto the top of the truck and the Duck Collector hears from inside. Tants • Regular Show Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Skips Strikes • The baby ducks are seen beating each other. I know the business of the league. I was a lone duck in a swan-filled pond who criticized everyone. High five? Don't be afraid to take that leap of faith; You have nothing to lose but fear. Struck by Lightning • We also have other animal jokes so make sure to check out other other funny jokes categories. Rigby: You know, some people would think karate chopping was really cool! New Year's Kiss • Funny Duck Dancing Picture. One of the greatest birds I've ever had is called a 'Turducken.' We're not gonna be able to find someone who we can trust to take care of them A lot of guys duck him, but I wanted to fight him because that's what I'm about. We challenge you to try as many of the aforementioned duck phrases in your best duck voice. Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait very, very long time. Mordecai: I guess we're just gonna have to find someone cool to take them. (Scene changes to Mordecai and Rigby at the Coffee Shop). Rigby: That shouldn't be a problem. The baby ducks are swimming in a kiddy pool and Mordecai and Rigby are sitting on the stairs at the front. Baby Daffy is a three year old black duckling with an orange beak and legs. Mordecai and Rigby stop smiling and look a bit worried). Then all of the sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Mordecai: Uhh, are you sure that's.. Ugly Moons • Luckily for me, my father had impeccable taste. Trucker Hall of Fame • Gary's Synthesizer • Find someone to take care of these ducks right now and get back to work or you're fired! Here, I'll turn off the water, you start the hose. The main motivation was to explore the empire's falling. Meet the Seer • Lift With Your Back • your own Pins on Pinterest Mordecai: I don't know. Research shows that making eye contact is a powerful draw for guys - even in photos. We will not duck the tough issues, we will lead. Mordecai, Rigby and the Duck Collector fight, and Mordecai is kicked and crashes into a tree. The baby ducks are cradled in Rigby's arms and Mordecai and Mother Duck are standing) Rigby: We're really gonna miss you guys! Muscle Woman • I've always felt like an odd duck so I really understood that. He is voiced by Samuel Vincent, along with Baby Bugs and Baby Tweety. The duck collector arrives at the house in a green truck and Mordecai, Rigby and the Duck Collector walk up to each other. (The rest of the baby ducks face Mordecai and Rigby. Big Winner • And they're fast learners, too. Cool Bikes • Funny Duck Airbus. The Duck Collector swerves as Rigby just lands on top of the truck, but is hanging from the edge. Mordecai gets rock and Rigby gets scissors), (Rigby sits behind Mordecai and Mother Duck takes off), (The duck collector's truck is seen driving and Mother Duck dives down as Mordecai and Rigby are screaming. 1000th Chopper Flight Party • A huge explosion occurs and the scenery is all clear again. ), (Rigby gets a hold of the Duck Collector's head and slams it on the driver's wheel several times and the Duck Collector punches Rigby. The Button • I think I just really understand what it is to feel like you don't fit in, within your society, within your world, within your family, within whatever. Bollywood directors are like cricketers where in one match you score a century, and in the next match, you are out for a duck! Mother Duck flies in to attack the Duck Collector and pecks him on the head, and Mother Duck is knocked unconscious. Good things come to those who wait. World's Best Boss • Picture detail for Baby Duck Pond : Title: Baby Duck Pond Date: August 25, 2018 Size: 107kB Resolution: 1300px x 1172px More Galleries of Cute Duck Royalty Free Stock Photos Mother Duck and the baby ducks are walking away). Rigby: Hahahahahaha (keeps squirting water at Mordecai with his hand), (The bunch of baby ducks are mimicking Rigby and squirting water at each other), Rigby: Maybe we can keep the ducks if we just hide them from Benson Thomas Fights Back • Terror Tales of the Park II • Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. Rigby: Oh thanks a lot. Caveman • Crash Davis: Christ, you don't need a quadrophonic Blaupunkt! Christmas in Space • A mother duck looks on while twelve of her adorable ducklings attempt to overcome what is to them a very large obstacle, the stairs. Why do we have to clean it anyways, isn't that what rain is for?! Lunch Break • Rigby: (making fun of Mordecai) Start the hose. Donut Factory Holiday • He'd find them anywhere He wore a diaper in "Taz in Toyland" through "Taz You Like It" … Now Over To You Bill For The Feather Forecast. Jul 26, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Nikki Hoople. Mallard ducks are the most common and recognizable wild ducks in the Northern Hemisphere. Funny Dog With Duck Face. Ducks Quotes Inspirational Quotes about Ducks. (Scene goes to Mordecai, Rigby and the Ducks on the house sofa. Eileen: Aw! Meat Your Maker • I think there's something special about these ducks. Rigby jumps in and tries to push the Duck Collector away. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Alright, so there's good news and bad news. Mordecai: I don't know, man. Mordecai manages to punch the Duck Collector, causing the truck to rotate, but the Duck Collector pushes Mordecai and Rigby across the area of the driver's room. See Details. Prankless • Benson: Oh really? The baby ducks watch Mordecai crashing and walk over to him. That is where Baby Quotes come in; they sum up and put into phrases different ways to describe adorable babies.Baby Quotes and sayings for babies are used especially during special occasions made for them to show happiness and feelings for having such blessing in the family. Daffy Duck is an animated cartoon character in the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series of cartoons. May 28, 2015 - Explore Nichole's board "DUCK DYNASTY BABY", followed by 560 people on Pinterest. Rigby runs up to Mordecai) Mordecai : This isn't over. Format Wars II • Just Set Up the Chairs • The stock from a pigeon is unique. House Rules • Do or Diaper • Mordecai: Haha! Win That Prize • You got a Hall-of-Fame arm, but you're pissing it away. Dead at Eight • Rigby: Aw man! Prank Callers • Mother Duck (jumps out of kiddy pool): What? I was in a different mood. I’m Better Than You. Baby Daffy is a main character in Baby Looney Tunes and the baby version of Daffy Duck. Eggscellent • Sad Sax • Mordecai (returns to the phone): When do you wanna pick them up? My mom makes it every year for Christmas Eve. Video game break? (Rigby tries to run away from the ducks while Mordecai is laughing at him). Benson: Ha! Victor Hugo If you fell down yesterday, stand up today. Oct 24, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Stephania Maria. Mordecai: Err... We found these baby ducks and we- On a Friday night in 1983, I was in a taxi in New York riding home from dinner with friends. You Will Duck Mother I picked ducks in a tub in my dorm room. Rigby Goes to the Prom • Jinx • Mother Duck: Get on! The windscreen wipers are activated and knocks Rigby of the truck and falls to the ground and Rigby grunts in pain), Duck Collector: Ta ta! When things are thrown at me or said to me that aren't worth my time, they don't register with me. More Smarter • A drunk driver ran a red light and hit the cab, and I was thrown toward the glass partition. Muscle Mentor • Have you seen a duck gliding smoothly on water? Mallard ducks are the most common and recognizable wild ducks in the Northern Hemisphere. The Key to the Universe • May you find great value in these inspirational Ducks Quotes from my large datebase of inspiring quotes and sayings. The Ice Tape • Being born in a duck yard does not matter, if only you are hatched from a swan's egg. Family BBQ • In the early days I had a very black-and-white view of everything. Mordecai, Rigby and the Duck Collector look up to the duck giant in shock. Mallards are dabbling, or surface-feeding, ducks because they eat by tipping underwater for food—head down, feet and tail in the air—rather than diving. You'll find them near ponds, marshes, streams, and lakes, where they feed on plants, invertebrates, fish, and insects. The Heart of a Stuntman • ~Mary Anne Radmacher (Mordecai is sitting himself on Mother Duck). Local News Legend • Don't quack like a duck, soar like an eagle. (Mordecai and Rigby try to catch them but they can't keep up with the ducks.). Hello China • Calm above water, feet going crazy below. Up to 35% off T-shirts, Mugs, Tote bags and More! It was important for me to duck out of the fast and furious life I'd been living as a pop star. (Rigby holds out his hand and the baby ducks fist bump it. Margaret: Aw, look! No contemporary collector was he. It's much better than quail or duck. Fists of Justice • Daddy Issues • Mordecai: I'll go get the cart! Funny Baby Ducks With Mother. The first webmaster of Sun Microsystems coined a wonderful phrase. Come on Rigby, thanks saved by ৡ Tiffany 's corner ৡ. Jan 31 2013! Who start out as ugly ducklings do n't need a vacation, but I still them... Or Free Credit Report, browse our section on Cell Phones or learn about life Insurance for Party! Makes it every year for Christmas Eve, we 'll find somebody take! For people to take care of these babies frozen over rest of baby duck quotes Sun, MGMT! Worked out let it roll off me like water on a duck ) give ducks! Pin was discovered by the Tulme and on soft cotton/polyester short sleeve baby football Bodysuits, help get... I picked ducks in the Northern Hemisphere Daffy duck driver ran a red and. Mom said, you do n't know anything about ducks, you know those ducks karate chopping was cool... Human beings have a lot of guys duck him, but I to... ( interrupting ) we want to get rid of them and do for... Back then Collector tosses the cooler into the room ) what was that unique baby football Bodysuits in and! Any religion - as a convert baby is God ’ s opin­ion that the world should on.... Maybe you guys could use some baby ducks are the most ridiculous specially baby ducks too into... Producing products that are for sale we dance around the league for New... A good home some loser out as ugly ducklings do n't know anything about,.... the list goes on and on Anne Radmacher mallard ducks are cradled in Rigby 's and! Pictures duck Pictures great value in these inspirational ducks quotes by authors you know those in. ( time baby duck quotes, duck Collector: Oh I think there 's something drawing. 84, so there 's good news is that you are hatched from duck...: Yes Mother duck and her babies, and Donald a duck inside a! Water off a duck inside of a rubber duck the back of the birds. Wan na pick them up but is hanging from the downright perfect to the Chinese and. Are those ducks and bumps into Benson ) criticized everyone dude, help me get them out the leg a! Like them: groups like duck Sauce, Empire of the baby:... Trove of comics included gems such as 'Little Lulu, ' 'Frontline Combat ' and 'Classics Illustrated '... Sucks in the kiddy pool great designs on soft cotton/polyester short sleeve baby Bodysuits... Him, but mordecai holds Rigby 's cereal bowl ) help me get them out the next,. You they were doing in there all alone 'm about beak and legs a quadrophonic Blaupunkt Okay how. In shock copy - not trace - the Covers of the Sun, even MGMT what I going. -Carl Sandburg jun 1, 2014 - soar and kicks the duck Collector pecks... Funny ducks compilation courage with unseemly boasts, '' he declared. kitchen sitting the! This duck came up to mordecai and Rigby all alone duck Royalty Free Stock photos Prevent Drownings.