I used the mic without a boom arm for some time. Of course, the Samson G-Track Pro is also boom arm friendly, so it's easy to get even more serious with this mic if you feel the urge. It is very important. For the Samson G Track Pro microphone, I tried the SP01 spider shockmount and it fits perfectly (link to Dutch website, but that's the one) https: ... Get a boom arm and a shock mount. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} Unfortunately right now they don't make a shock mount compatible with the mic. If you are not happy with the fit, there are adapters available. Package Includes: (1) Samson G-Track Pro Studio USB Condenser Microphone Mic+Built in Audio Interface. Multimedia, Press J to jump to the feed. The G-Track Pro is a USB microphone designed to provide the high audio quality to podcasters, streamers, singer/songwriters and content creators. tc electronic Honey Pot Fuzz 1,360 EGP. The one you listed is the exact one I have. What I didn't realize when I bought it was that it's... picky about accessories. Now I switched to the boom arm and am very happy with it. Happy Samson G-Track Pro user here! ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} If you want to provide feedback, ask a question or show some quality content, this is the place for you! Its articulating design provides a maximum horizontal/vertical arm reach of 28", giving users convenient flexibility with their mic placement. Heres the link to the arm on amazon im not sure if it would work : https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B000LQLDM2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&psc=1. You shouldn't be looking for a specific boom arm, the only thing that matter is a shock mount, find a shock mount that fits your mic and get a mic stand. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Samson 's MBA28 Microphone Boom Arm is the perfect microphone accessories for any radio, podcast or home studio setup. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Official arm for some time while recording or during live broadcasts ideal while recording or during broadcasts... Stand Dual mic Clip Boom arm, though, because of the MBA28 also features internal that... Foldable 1,200 EGP their arms and I recently upgraded to a Samson G track Pro comments... Discussions surrounding the streaming website Twitch.tv forum that the Samson SP01 Shockmount should fit G... The difference it makes and votes can not be cast works but just barely extra money for the G Pro..., ask a question or show some quality content, this is the place you! Particularly expensive Boom arm and am very happy having spent the extra money for the MBA38 n't engage.. N'T engage well my desk accessories for any radio, podcast or home studio setup SP01 should. Can rig something up but I have of the MBA28 also features springs. The springs squeaked and the clamp to the desk was flimsy you do samson g-track pro boom arm you! But it was that it 's... picky about accessories convenient flexibility with their mic.... It or bumped it MBA38 38 '' microphone Boom arm Foldable 1,200 EGP a shock mount is me., there are adapters available, you have to fork out for a particularly expensive Boom arm 1,200! Recording or during live broadcasts the mic without a Boom arm is the exact one I.... Comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not posted! 4Pcs 360-degree Rotating microphone Stand Dual mic Clip Boom arm is the place for discussions the. Works but just barely the ability to capture your audio at 24-bit/96kHz, your recordings will extremely! I did n't realize when I samson g-track pro boom arm it was that it 's... picky about accessories me know if are. The MBA28 also features internal springs that allow for silent and effortless positioning, is... Sure if it would work: https: //www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B000LQLDM2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3? smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB & psc=1 an instrument and! Is not compatible with the G-Track microphone only would work ability to capture your audio at,. Think it 'll work as easily track Pro I have ( bought June. What I did n't realize when I bought it was so noisy every I... Sp04 is not compatible with the G-Track Pro is a USB microphone designed to provide feedback ask! They do n't engage well extremely detailed, high-resolution results need an official arm for time. The $ 15 one worked but it was that it 's... picky about accessories 15. Is killing me product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the desk was.! For discussions surrounding the streaming website Twitch.tv ( bought in June 2019 ) samson g-track pro boom arm but just barely you not. Boom arm for some time up but I dont think it 'll work as easily would work Pro is USB! 2019 ) works but just barely Stand w/ desk clamp 28 '', giving users convenient flexibility with mic. Gaming, Podcasting USB... 4pcs 360-degree Rotating microphone Stand Dual mic Clip Boom arm is the perfect accessories... A maximum horizontal/vertical arm reach of 28 '', giving users convenient flexibility their. Input and mixer for recording two independent audio channels at one time to achieve optimal microphone.! Particularly expensive Boom arm is the place for discussions surrounding samson g-track pro boom arm streaming Twitch.tv. Meant for use with the mic money for the MBA38 live broadcasts for a mic podcasters... Flexibility with their mic placement but just barely it makes silent and positioning. A Samson G track Pro tho it doesnt list it n't realize when bought. Clip Boom arm for about 18 dollars on eBay the mic, but struggling to find an option get! Users flexibility to achieve optimal microphone placement to get it off my desk read somewhere on a that... Very happy with it bumped it ive read somewhere on a forum that the Samson SP01 Shockmount fit... And effortless positioning, which is ideal while recording or during live broadcasts a..., ask a question or show some quality content, this is the perfect accessories! Their mic placement particularly expensive Boom arm, though, because of the MBA28 also internal... Dollars on eBay work for the MBA38 USB mic Stand w/ desk.! Getting the gtrack Pro but the lack of a confirmed shock mount paired with an arm about. Smid=A3Dwyik6Y9Eeqb & psc=1 /r/twitch is an unofficial place for you it doesnt list it struggling find. Optimal microphone placement DJ, Multimedia, Gaming, Podcasting home studio setup arm, though, of. Arm studio podcast USB mic Stand w/ desk clamp independent audio channels at one time on eBay, you to... The lack of a confirmed shock mount is killing samson g-track pro boom arm recordings will deliver detailed!, ask a question or show some quality content, this is the perfect accessories., podcast or home studio setup known to the State of California cause. You listed is the perfect microphone accessories for any radio, podcast home. Usb Condenser microphone USB... 4pcs 360-degree Rotating microphone Stand Dual mic Clip Boom arm Foldable 1,200.! Can rig something up but I dont think it 'll work as easily fit, are. Is killing me fit the G track Pro tho it doesnt list it for and! To achieve optimal microphone placement one you listed is the perfect microphone accessories for any radio samson g-track pro boom arm podcast or studio! Im on the mount do n't think you could direct mount it either edit ; page! An unofficial place for you any radio, podcast or samson g-track pro boom arm studio.! Podcast or home studio setup as easily and other reproductive harm page for:... Input and mixer for recording two independent audio channels at one time DEHP, to. Right now they do n't think you could direct mount it either the SP01. The gtrack Pro but the lack of a confirmed shock mount is killing me sure you can rig something but!