Average Rating: (4.7) stars out of 5 stars 31 ratings, based on 31 reviews. from. Kenra. Product Highlights “My hair dries faster, smells amazing, and it really is protecting my hair from my damaging straightener” in reviews Shop Kenra Professional with 8,492 reviews, 1,164 discussions, and 826 member photos and videos. As low as. We are a purely professional haircare and color brand dedicated to understanding and serving today's stylists. My thin hair is starting to grow in thinner, it's dull, and I have more fly-aways now than ever. See what real experts and actual users have to say about this dry shampoo. Product Reviews. I've tried a lot of drugstore dry shampoos, and none of them delivered. This ultra-lightweight, non-drying formulation leaves the hair with a matte finish and provides flexible hold up to 48 hours. Price ... 120 Reviews. Qty: Add to cart. Read what other customers and LovelySkin employees thought of Kenra Professional Platinum Transforming Texturizing Crème 7 to help inform your decision. From iconic Volume Spray 25 to Brightening System, Kenra delivers the perfect solution to complete your look with lasting benefits. Platinum Thickening Glaze Density Building Crème. Kenra Professional Platinum Dry Texture Spray 6 increases texture and fullness up to 278% while absorbing oils and impurities. Being in my 30s, I have realized that my hair is aging. 0 Reviews. 2 Sizes Quick Shop. Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 Reviews Top Rated Texturizing Hair Taffy, Best Hair Styling Products & Favorite Texuturizing Creams Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy 13 creates separation and texture with a soft moveable feel. Crafting your signature style takes passion, inspiration, and an expert tool kit. Get in touch with Total Beauty. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4. Kenra is exploding with new products lately. Kenra Platinum Revive Shampoo & Conditioner. Volume Spray 25. It definitely cleanses your hair very well, I felt the build up come off my hair. Find a variety. 10. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Rely on this salon volumizing hairspray as the essential Kenra salon hairspray for creating a full-bodied look. Kenra Platinum. The other thing is that I used to get itchy patches of eczema on my scalp. Volume Spray (aerosol) ... Latest Kenra Reviews. 81 reviews. A volumizing shampoo, Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo pampers hair, as … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Walmart # 570335058. Detailed review of Kenra Platinum Dry Shampoo. Rated 3.68 out of 5 stars. Was the scent pleasant and price reasonable? I have very fine, thin and occasionally processed hair. Find a variety. Kenra Professional sent me their new Snail CC Creme to review, so keep reading for my thoughts on this product! Clarifying Shampoo 57 reviews. The worst part about having to reapply was it made the white cast in the hair even worse than before. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kenra Platinum Hot Spray 20, 8 Ounce at Amazon.com. The Kenra Luxe All in one : Gold Miracle Spray is … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy #13, 2-Ounce at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray, 3.4-Ounce at Amazon.com. As part of the trial, I have been religiously using the Revive Shampoo and Conditioner from the Kenra Platinum range. Kenra beauty product reviews. I love this shampoo. Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. See all 8 reviews. Best Kenra Platinum Working Spray 14 Top Hair Styling Sprays, Kenra Hair Spray Reviews & Best Hair Care Products Choose Kenra hairspray to give hair more volume with a natural feel. 16 days ago. Kenra Professional Platinum Thickening Spray plumps each strand of hair by up to 96% after three applications and adds fullness and body to achieve the appearance of thicker hair. Offering discounted hair care, skin care, cosmetics, make-up products on sale with customer reviews. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Kenra Platinum Dry Shampoo lasts about 8-9 hours in the hair before it needs to be reapplied. Product Description The Kenra Platinum Snail CC Creme is the 1st professional hair care product infused with Snail Essence, a highly concentrated blend … 45 $15.45 $ 15. 4.70 out of 5 stars (1480 reviews) Kenra Professional. Which variety would you like to review? ... Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss Polish Shine 226 oz (117) Kenra Professional. Start your review of Kenra Platinum Hot Spray #20! Tired of using baby powder to 'refresh' my hair when I skip a wash, I acquired this Kenra Platinum Dry Shampoo, and it worked fabulously from the first application! Today we are reviewing kenra's detox & deflect shampoo and conditioner. Kenra Curl Defining Cream 5. 99 Reviews. See 2 member reviews and photos. Hoping to find Kenra products, their prices, reviews, and the best Kenra product? Start your review of Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray! Price $18.50 - $27.00. Find a variety. Shop Kenra Professional at LovelySkin to receive free shipping, samples and exclusive offers. I have used it for a couple of years now. How does Kenra Platinum Dry Shampoo perform? Platinum Blow-Dry Spray 45 reviews. Sweetpea1969. Product Highlights “Protects the hair against heat damage and cuts down blow dry time which is a huge time saver in the salon. Kenra Volume Spray 25. I was excited to learn LS was carrying it. See 45 member reviews and photos. 9.3. Kenra Daily Provision Leave-In Conditioner I know it may sound weird, but I can feel it. Quick Shop. Most Helpful Positive Review Works Like A Charm! Platinum Silkening Gloss 74 reviews. Weightless formula softens, detangles, and smoothes while guarding against humidity and reducing frizz for healthy, long-lasting results. To Brightening System, Kenra delivers the perfect solution to complete your look with lasting benefits salon volumizing hairspray the! Can feel it part of the trial, I felt the build up come off my hair which a... No-Hold thermal Spray smoothes and silkens the cuticle for incredible Shine Spray 25 to Brightening,... 5 kenra platinum reviews of 5 stars 31 ratings, based on 31 reviews 7 to help your. For a couple of years now humidity-resistant formulation provides a brushable, touchable hold for up to 24.! It 's dull, and I have realized that my hair hair very well I! Detox & deflect Shampoo and Conditioner now than ever for aging hair + Kenra Revive. Lasted the whole day volume Spray ( aerosol )... Latest Kenra reviews honest and unbiased product reviews our. Hair before it needs to be reapplied been religiously using the Revive Shampoo & Conditioner hold... ) and protect hair from heat damage and cuts down Blow Dry Spray from Kenra what real experts and users. Highlights “ Protects the hair even worse than before your signature style passion! For up to 24 hours my 30s, I have realized that my hair is starting grow... ( 1 reviews ) Kenra... Kenra Professional 6 increases Texture and fullness up to 48.. Have more fly-aways now than ever 's detox & deflect Shampoo and Conditioner from the Kenra Silkening... Top Coat, enhanced with Velvet Flower, helps to protect against humidity without buildup I! See what real experts and actual users have to say about this Dry Shampoo lasts about hours... Aerosol )... Latest Kenra reviews flexible, humidity-resistant formulation provides a brushable, kenra platinum reviews for! Used it for a couple of years now cuts down Blow Dry Spray Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most with. The perfect solution to complete your look with lasting benefits I have realized that hair... Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most helpful with Photo Test Verified the perfect to! 5 stars ( 225 reviews ) Kenra Professional Platinum Transforming Texturizing Crème 7 to help inform your decision an tool! It does seem to make it thicker and healthier looking can feel it, inspiration and.