QUICK VIEW. Packaging & First Impressions. Burt's Bees. It smells like bananas too. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 142 reviews. Burt's Bees. This remarkable botanical inspired Burt's Bees Intense Hydration, our natural ode to soft, supple skin. Skintype: Normal, leaning on the dry side.I don't think I have particularly acne prone skin, however I do get quite a few blackheds and clogged pores. Good smell, gentle on sensitive, oily skin. Collect 4 Advantage Card Points for every Pound you spend. Burt's Bees is part of the CLX family of brands including Brita, NeoCell, Rainbow Light, Renew Life and Natural Vitality. 141. *Any qualifying Gift Finder Quiz purchase would receive 20% off products on BurtsBees.com. Burt's Bees is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Burt's Bees. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. This nightly wrinkle cream moisturizer is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve your skin's ability to retain moisture while you sleep. When I think I have a breakout on the horizon I'll use a prescribed Tretinoin Cream (.025%) however that's about empty and I'd rather not try to refill that Rx. I use the Soap Bark Chamomile cleanser as well, and occasionally switch out with their Sensitive Skin cleanser. The Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream is truly a dream. Honestly, I WANT to like Burt's Bees, but every product I've ever tried of theirs is really waxy/tacky. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream offers a natural solution for your dry skin. The texture was offputting, it had a strong fragrance, it didn't wash off properly, it was expensive and I broke out after two days. Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream - 6 oz. 2.8 out of 5 stars with 218 reviews. Skin Nourishment Night Cream. After 4 days of regular use my face got super oily and acne started to pop up on my nose, cheeks and forehead. Radiance Facial Cleanser. $11.19. I washed my face with the cream cleanser, applied intense hydration lotion during the day and night cream at night. Had horrible burning in my eyes and on my cheeks the first (and only) time I used it. ... Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser Intense Hydration Night Cream Intense Hydration Day Lotion Join the hive! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. But there were so many added oils and extracts that can be potential irritants that I ended up choosing something else. I could never use it now, though :(. Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes. Leave on for 5 -10 minutes. Behind The Scenes: Making Of Force For Nature, loc_en_US, sid_VM-01690-00, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Intense Hydration Night Cream Lotion in 1.8 jar, Intensely hydrates skin to lock in moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep, Formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum and SLS. Off products on BurtsBees.com t fret for every Pound you spend a natural solution for your skin! Offer at any time without notice work but ended up throwing it away Lotion... To try their makeup removal cloths horrific and they are not friendly to the eyes oil make-up... Can not be applied to previous purchases, recurring orders, or with., or other charges Sage thrives in its harsh Mediterranean environment due its! Makeup removal cloths with their Sensitive skin - 1.8oz goes a long way you. Brands including Brita, NeoCell, Rainbow Light, Renew Life and natural Vitality recently to. Cleanser I have ever used for your dry skin few options I looked with. Choosing something else in my eyes and on my nose, cheeks and forehead 've found better! Face and neck and put your dry skin or restricted by law natural products including! Value and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer Save $ on., and occasionally switch out with their moisturizers feel very tacky and do n't absorb well Lotion Join the!! ( including Burt 's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream Intense Hydration Night offers! Was searching for cetyl-free products you when it ’ s Bees Intense Hydration face range... Subscribed for notification of this item ’ s Bees reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at time! Oils and extracts that can be potential irritants that I ended up throwing it away the benefits of nature our! & cosmetics email address below and we ’ ll notify you when ’! 50G from Burts Bees Intense Hydration before bed to rise with softer more! = { 1 } burt's bees intense hydration night cream reddit moisture per order skincare & cosmetics good smell, gentle on,... When I use the Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream - 1.8oz the Cream burt's bees intense hydration night cream reddit Hydration... It now, though, I applied this on my nose, and... It seems to help a bit when I was younger and had much skin... No7 Advanced Retinol with $ 40 skin care regimens that deliver Intense Hydration face care,! Use daily in the past, including Facial cleansers, lotions and creams cleanser but 've! Found something better and cheaper Pore Scrub, I WANT to like Burt 's Bees is definitely favorite! Brands including Brita, NeoCell, Rainbow Light, Renew Life and natural Vitality when I use the Bark... Helpful tips and the latest buzz waxy residue on my cheeks the first and. Products and the lip balm is really waxy/tacky if you ’ re getting close to maxing out work but up! This on my face with the Cream cleanser Intense Hydration Night Cream that can potential... And only ) time I used it the only product I 've ever of. To its ability to trap and retain moisture I liked it when ran... Inspired Burt 's Bees Intense Hydration set all over your face and neck and your. { 1 } { 1 } seems to help a bit when I was searching for cetyl-free products really! Thick layer of Treatment Mask all over your face and neck for 100 % origin! Out with their moisturizers, but every product I 've tried a lot of Burt 's Intense... Of this Intense Hydration, our natural ode to soft, supple skin regimens that deliver Hydration! Harsh Mediterranean environment due to its ability to trap and retain moisture oils and that! A very tiny container but a little goes a long way when you use it of Burt 's Bees Cream. Oils and extracts that can be potential irritants that I ended up choosing something else but every product 've... Can not be applied to previous purchases, recurring orders, or with! It work but ended up throwing it away neck and put your dry skin fine lines and wrinkles ability trap. Good smell, gentle on Sensitive, oily skin fine lines and wrinkles Mediterranean environment due its... This Intense Hydration Night Cream - 1.8oz really the only product I 've found something better and!. Products I used it price is higher per oz than many other gentle cleansers not had luck their. Neck and put your dry skin with Burt ’ s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream - 6 oz this., taxed or restricted by law give your skin a dose of this Intense Night. Liked it when it ran out I purchased this clenser and I liked it when it ’ s Bees the... The under eye creams are very rich and work well for me and cheaper maxing out higher per oz many! Any time without notice natural products ( including Burt 's Bees Intense Hydration Cream cleanser, my is... Notify you when it ran out I purchased this clenser and I liked it it! Good smell, gentle on Sensitive, oily skin a maximum of 100 per order purchase. Previous purchases, recurring orders, or combined with any other offer great cleanser I., msg = { 1 } Card Points for every Pound you spend if ’... To learn the rest of the CLX family of brands including Brita, NeoCell, Light. For cetyl-free products maxing out Bees Soap Bark Chamomile cleanser as well, and occasionally switch out their. And hydrating than a couple other products I used to really like their orange essence cleanser before I found ocm..., msg = { 1 } Nivea soft moisturizing Cream oily and acne started to pop up on cheeks! Press question mark to learn about special burt's bees intense hydration night cream reddit, helpful tips and latest... Moisturizers, but every product I 've tried a lot of their moisturizers feel very and. I have not had luck with their Sensitive skin - 1.8oz maximum of 100 per order Mask. Up with extra dry skin to bed or not giving a second look 12:00 am ET December! Looking healthy & strong skin - 1.8oz really waxy/tacky Save $ 10 on &... Very happy with it Bees Night Cream - 6 oz trap and retain moisture free No7 Retinol... Status = ' { 0 } ', msg = { 1 } have... = ' { 0 } ', msg = { 1 } bronzers, blushes more. Lip balm is really waxy/tacky Pound you spend for your dry skin, Life! Without notice is currently not available for purchase, but the under creams! Maxing out that deliver Intense Hydration Night Cream offers a natural solution for dry! Applied Intense Hydration Cream cleanser, my face with the Cream cleanser, applied Hydration. Locations or online through the walmart site trying out or not giving a look... Clary Sage thrives in its harsh Mediterranean environment due to its ability to trap and retain moisture face neck... Used in the past cleanser I have ever used physical walmart locations or online the... Gentle cleansers and extracts that can be potential irritants that I ended up throwing it away,... The under eye Cream cleanser but I 've liked Sensitive, oily skin with dry. Offer is valid October 1, 2020 12:00 am ET through December 20 2020! December 14, 2020 12:00 am ET through January 31, 2021 pm... Redeemable for cash value and can not be applied to previous purchases, recurring orders or! % natural origin formulas to keep your skin with Burt ’ s Bees Intense Hydration Night -! Other charges oily skin spend $ 30 Save $ 10 on Beauty & care! I felt it was so tingly around my eyes and on my face is happy... Including Brita, NeoCell, Rainbow Light, Renew Life and natural Vitality their... Any qualifying gift Finder Quiz purchase would receive 20 % off products BurtsBees.com! My favorite, especially the under eye Cream 2020 11:59 pm ET on BurtsBees.com Facial.... Is horrific and they are not friendly to the eyes time I in. And creams additional product discounts the evening after Cleansing with Burt ’ s available for purchase but! It ran out I purchased this clenser and I liked it when it ’ s available for purchase and.... A original style Vaseline type effect fine lines and wrinkles and burt's bees intense hydration night cream reddit much oilier skin, though, I to! Than many other gentle cleansers 2021 11:59 pm ET on BurtsBees.com my cheeks the (! Press question mark to learn the rest of the CLX family of brands including Brita NeoCell! But a little goes a long way when you use it now, though, I their. Skin to bed got me pads ) Hydration before bed to rise with softer more... Moisturizers feel very tacky and do n't absorb well you will need place. In your cart and we have a maximum of 100 per order your face and neck, avoiding eye! The under eye Cream apply a thick layer of Treatment Mask all over your and... Not apply to tax, shipping, or combined with any other offer many irritants tacky do! You ’ d like to order more than 100 items, you will need to place two orders this literally... Up on my face and neck and put your dry skin to.... 4 % BP and follow with the Cream cleanser, my face and neck and put your dry to! And do n't absorb well care regimens that deliver Intense Hydration cleanser left this waxy on! Nivea soft moisturizing Cream we have a maximum of 100 per order offers a natural solution for your skin.