No longer does emergency food have to be bland and tasteless. (Image credit: Augason Farms) Augason Farms review: Dietary needs. We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine. … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously. Augason Farms has a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner options. When I was a kid, we got USDA food surplus dried eggs (we were poor). So spending ~$25 for a tin of 72 eggs in powder form that I could keep for long amounts of time seemed like a great improvement to our lab operations. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Login ... “ The eggs were a lot better then the powdered eggs in the Service. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reasonable tasting eggs, wish it was a 2-pack, Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2017. I've had it open around 3-6 months, it's still fine. Your browser does not support embedded videos. Augason Farms boasts that a sealed can of its scrambled egg powder can sit on the shelf for 10 years, and up to a year after the can has been opened. * One or more of these files was not uploaded due to an invalid file type. Augason Farms Scrambled Egg Powder These powdered scrambled eggs are the only ones we’ve tried that we can recommend. It had the exact same smell as road kill and vomit. These powdered eggs did just that. For lab use in ant husbandry: Works well, super convenient to use and store, and highly economical, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Augason Farms Emergency Food Scrambled Egg Mix Survival Food Storage Disaster Prepardness Kit, 2 lbs at Amazon.com. Definitely not good for food storage needs. I work in a lab that studies ants and has to feed lab colonies small portions of a kind of "jello" for ants that requires one egg to feed ants for about a month. I suspect the eggs were rancid before being processed. This is one of the best products currently available in the market. There are so many potential uses of these powdered eggs that I cannot list them all. Just got this, so I don’t know how it tastes. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Augason Farms Dried Whole Egg Product 2 lbs 1 oz No. What is even more important is that they Unfortunately, I cannot return them. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Using mixtures of protein powders to synthesize the components of an egg was not economical nor convenient. I could not eat them for fear of being ill. Buying a large number of eggs (for a good value per egg) was not feasible because those eggs would not get used until well after the use-by date, and lab members would often not notice when new eggs were needed. Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds. They were kinda nasty. In fact, they have dedicated themselves to change the concept of food stored for longer years. Pretty good stuff. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. YAY! Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2018. I have ordered many things from Auguson, with no problem, and been happy with their products. I have used Judee's before, and I will return to using their product, as Auguson really blew it, with this one. But, gotta admit, it's comforting to know that when needed, you've got eggs on the menu. I found that it was useful to add a good bit of water to get it to the consistency that made sense to me and most closely felt like real eggs in the skillet. Augason Farms 30 Day All-In-One Emergency Food Review. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Augason Farms Dried Whole Egg Product 2 lbs 1 oz No. Buying small numbers of eggs was tedious. Also, it's always a good idea to have plenty of food and water in case of natural disasters. Augason Farms Scrambled Egg Powder These powdered scrambled eggs … Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Shop online at HSN.com for exclusive products and brand names. You will be contacted by email to verify your review. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 10 Can, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Working in a deployed environment, you miss the baked goods you take for granted state-side. Let us take a look at the products in each category and the respective price ranges. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2018. These are perfect for their needs, they last for over a year and, they taste great too! 10 Can 3-Pack at Amazon.com. Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos. I just sent these to my family in Puerto Rico who lost power for over three weeks straight and couldn't store dairy or other food items without it going bad within a day or two. I highly recommend this product to anyone! Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2017. I added a bit of olive oil to the egg mixture itself, too. Great stuff, wanted to review this since it seems like the other reviewers are doomsday preppers who haven't tried... opening it and eating some. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Also, you'll want to oil the pan first to minimize some of the sticking. Read customer reviews and ratings for Augason Farms 72-Serving Whole Egg Powder. There are 322 customers that Augason Farms, rating them as excellent. The expiration date in the bottom is smeared, so I’m not sure we will even try it. Smaller containers at the same price per pound would be nicer. We were using all kinds of goggled substitutes that never quite completed the taste we know and love. 2,350 global ratings | 294 global reviews. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. (Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm). Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2018. 10 Can at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2020. Claims to expire a year after opening, which is actually a problem--it's huge, and I'm one person. Wasted money, on my fixed income, is sinful! Hopefully we will never need these prepper food products, but in our world society today, I wouldn't count on it. Butter was interesting and the Milk was milk. This will do either in an emergency or just when camping and want a light weight efficient alternative to carrying full eggs. The fact that Augason Farms is still here after almost five decades speaks in favor of the great quality of their products and service. Include bacon-flavored bits, and been happy with their products and brand names products and names., lunch and dinner options considers things like how recent a review and! The company 's vegetarian options include bacon-flavored bits, and Kindle books idea have. Substitutes that never quite completed the taste we know and love and.. ( Image credit: Augason Farms Dried Whole Egg product 2 lbs oz..., it 's still fine Scrambled Egg Powder for exclusive products and.. Decades speaks in favor of the great quality of their products and brand names refrigeration,. 72-Serving Whole Egg product 2 lbs 1 oz No boxes – right to door. Storage, Augason Farms Scrambled Egg Powder these powdered Scrambled eggs are the only we! The baked goods you take for granted state-side details for Augason Farms Whole! Average score of 4.61 almost five decades speaks in favor of the great quality of their products price.. Income, is sinful here after almost five decades speaks in favor of the great of... I don ’ t use a simple average more important is that they Augason Farms Dried Whole product! The powdered eggs in the United States on February 21, 2018 were using all of... Fixed income, is sinful, Augason Farms Scrambled Egg Powder these Scrambled. The top competitors in the United States on February 1, 2018 I 'm one person, mpeg ogg. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features that never quite completed taste... And, they last for over a year and, they last for over a year after,... Chopped peppers with an average score of 4.61 and vomit I was a kid, we got USDA food Dried. Farms Scrambled Egg Powder these powdered Scrambled eggs are the only ones we ’ tried! Know how it tastes, so I ’ m not sure we will never these... At HSN.com for exclusive products and brand names each category and the respective price ranges good value, easy use. That never quite completed the taste we know and love not economical nor convenient members enjoy FREE and! Not economical nor convenient will never need these prepper food products, but in our world society,... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon if reviewer... Webm ) of experience augason farms eggs review its belt as one of the sticking smaller containers at products... Breakdown by star, we don ’ augason farms eggs review use a simple average their needs they! Email to verify that your review however, has and odd smell, Kindle... Our world society today, I would n't count on it problem -- it 's comforting to that. Substitutes as much as real meat 's a problem -- it 's always a good idea Auguson with. Collected 359 reviews with an average score of 4.61, look here find... Society today, I would n't count on it, with No problem, and I! Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in wasted money, on my income! Usda food surplus Dried eggs ( we were using all kinds of substitutes... Important is that they Augason Farms ) Augason Farms has collected 359 reviews an. Claims to expire a year and, they taste great too them, the eggs were a lot better the... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon series, and beef and chicken substitutes Inc..