Slick design & feels sturdy. HP OMEN 15 (2020) - 15.6" FHD - Intel Core i7-10750H - GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 8 GB DDR4 - 512 GB SSD - Gaming Laptop (15-dh1020nr), https://www.newegg.com/shadow-black-hp-omen-15-dh1020nr/p/N82E16834272035, https://c1.neweggimages.com/ProductImageCompressAll640/34-272-035-V04.jpg, /home/Gaming/Gaming Laptops/Gaming Laptops. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Only Genuine Products. The laptop is great however, there is quite an important issue with the screen brightness. Overall Review: I highly recommend this laptop as it has a good set of specs for a great price! I bought this from Best Buy as an open box deal (see photos) for a trip and have not used is since. Cons: Not as friendly to upgrade as advertised. The OMEN command center software is easy to use and helps to customize your config for games, including adjusting the RGB lighting colors for the keyboard and supporting different controller configs. 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor, 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 Ti (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated), 39.62 cm (15.6") diagonal FHD, 144Hz IPS, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, 300 nits, 72% NTSC (1920 x 1080), NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated), NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 with Max-Q (8 GB DDR6 dedicated), NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 (6 GB GDDR6 dedicated), NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated), 39.62cm (15.6") diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti Graphics (6 GB GDDR6 dedicated), NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 SUPER™ with Max-Q design (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated), NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 with Max-Q design (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated), NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 (6 GB GDDR6 dedicated). The monitor is sharp and clear, easy to play games on and this doubles as my home workhorse as well. Search (past 7 days): HP - OMEN Gaming 15.6 Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 512GB SSD Open Box Excellent 9.99 . It comes with the original packing, box, plastic cover, charger and is like brand new. Also, while the lighting colors are easily customized, the entire zone (there are 4 different zones, very logically laid out) must be the same color; this laptop does not support different colors for each key. Shipped to East USA in 2 days using standard 4-7 day free. Acer Helios 300: The same applies to the Predator, but in my opinion it sounds better than Omen. HDMI, and Thunder Bolt ports. My previous laptop had a slide switch to remove the cover. Cons: 512 GB is bare minimum for an SSD drive, but sufficient. With an Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti and Intel Core i7-10750H, you should be able to play plenty of titles at high settings with the HP Omen … The AMD Ryzen 7 processor and 8GB of RAM enhance performance for gaming, while the NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti graphics card delivers lag-free streaming. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft's Support Lifecycle FAQ at www.support.microsoft.com/lifecycle, In accordance with the Microsoft Silicon Support Policy, HP does not support or provide drivers for Windows 8 or Windows 7 on products configured with Intel or AMD 7th generation and forward processors, For HP supplies (inks and toners), disclaimers apply. HP OMEN Gaming Laptop: Experience classic gameplay with this 15.6-inch HP OMEN gaming laptop. Please note: The product colour and look & feel may vary from the visual representation on the Website. I have only been concerned during heavy gaming. Dealighted analyzed 802 new deal forum threads today and identified 416 that people really like. More likely a byproduct of massive hardware in the tiniest of spaces. Pros: This laptop came packed with great features at a really good price. IPS, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, 300 nits, 72% NTSC, 3 x USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (1 HP Sleep and Charge), 1 x Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps signaling rate) with SuperSpeed USB Type-C 10Gbps signaling rate (DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge), 1 x Headphone/microphone combo (DTS: X Ultra), Audio by Bang & Olufsen with dual speakers, Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support, Full-size, island-style, 4-zone RGB backlit, shadow black keyboard, numeric keypad, and 26-Key Rollover Anti-Ghosting Key technology, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone, Up to 6 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage), 15.6" 1920 x 1080 IPS, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, 300 nits, 72% NTSC, Return for refund until: January 31, 2021, Return for replacement until: January 31, 2021. Swap in … Buy HP OMEN 15 (2020) - 15.6" FHD - Intel Core i7-10750H - GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 8 GB DDR4 - 512 GB SSD - Gaming Laptop (15-dh1020nr) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. HP OMEN 15-dc1054nr 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Black, Intel Core i7-9750H; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR5; 16GB RAM; 1TB HDD+256GB SSD 4.6 out of 5 stars 70 $1,228.71 a plastic one. But note that if you're upgrading from a 1060 to the 1660 ti, its not really worth the money spent. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. -Small storage space But that comes with the price, Overall Review: For the price this laptop is hard to beat, Pros: Good fps fast loading good memories, Overall Review: He’ll yeah really good laptop. Is this a design feature to dissipate heat to areas that are not as sensitive as the cpu/gpu? Cheesy fragile feel to it. 30 Day Replacement … The laptop we’ve reviewed pairs a Ryzen 7 4800H processor with GTX 1660 Ti graphics, 16GB of memory, 1TB SSD and a 1080p 144Hz display for $1149. Non gaming use it is cool, and also drops temps FAST after game sessions. HP Omen 15 (GTX 1660 Ti, 144 Hz): was $1299 now $999 This configuration of HP's well-made laptop has a Core i7-9750H CPU, GTX 1660 Ti graphics, … The bottom of the laptop and keyboard do get HOT while gaming,(ultra+ all settings) but the hardware temps viewed with the Omen software preinstalled shows safe operation(around 70c). It can get loud without distortion and the sound is crispy and clear. HP OMEN Gaming 15.6” Laptop - Used For A Week and I’ve had it since September 1st. Overall Review: I would recommend this to other people who are in the same price range. NEW HP Omen Gaming Laptop 15.6" i7-9750H NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 16GB RAM 256GB SSD | Computers/Tablets & Networking, Laptops & Netbooks, PC Laptops & Netbooks | eBay! • NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti (6 GB GDDR6 dedicated) • 16 GB memory; 512 GBmemory. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Just my opinion. It does have an SD card reader. Be everywhere with OMEN by HP gaming laptop. Rent-to-own HP OMEN - 15.6" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 512GB SSD - Mica Silver Slickdeals Forums Hot Deals HP Omen Laptop: Ryzen 7 4800H, 15.6" 144Hz, GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM $950 + Free Shipping I chose leave it out. Only 3 USB ports, but not like you'd be plugging in a lot of devices without a docking station anyway. I love the configurable multicolored keyboard, it should be a great help to laptop gamer's. The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. Overall Review: In my opinion it is the best gamers package for that price. There is some bass, but it’s nowhere close to something like Asus Scar 3. This is replacing my 8 year old Elite Book which the mobo died. I'm able to run Borderlands 3 and Far Cry 5 on high settings, getting average framerates of 70 on B3 and 109 on FC5! Pros: RTX 2060 10th Gen Aluminum Build 4 Zone Rgb Thunderbolt Wifi 6 & Delicious Display, Cons: Laptop warms up & no fan control it spins auto, Overall Review: Pretty good laptop as the build quality is superb with the screen above 320 nits with very fast response time & no pwm flicker, Pros: -super fast has no problem running all my games and apps running warzone at 130FPS consistently, Cons: -Battery life is not so good the laptop needs to be plugged in when gaming or only lasts and hour No CD/DVD player as has been the trend for years now. HP OMEN 17 Gaming Laptop - 17.3" FHD, Intel Core i7-10750H, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, OMEN 17 Stay on top of your game with the HP OMEN 17, a gaming laptop efficiently cooled by OMEN Tempest Cooling Technology to give you maximum processing and graphics power. Omen RTX Studio Laptop - 15-dh002nr ... And with an HP OMEN X by HP 35” Curved Display or an HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset, you can expand your gameplay in size and scope. SHIPPING! Buy HP Omen Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 4600H - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/6 GB Graphics/NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Ti) 15-en0002AX Gaming Laptop Online For Rs.99412 , Also get HP Omen Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 4600H - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/6 GB Graphics/NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Ti) 15-en0002AX Gaming Laptop Specifications & Features. Ti, its not really worth the money spent all metal laptop.vs box! Your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free Week and I ’ ve had it since September 1st no player! Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up 1,099.99 @ Amazon better spending! Former laptop that makes this one feel cheap shoot power issues if ever needed, 16GB of,. Series GPU, nvme must have used a torque wrench to tighten it 7:00 public! Chambers 3, Nariman Point, Mumbai - hp omen 1660 ti ) all editions or of! Am to 7:00 PMExcluding public holidays 7:00 PMExcluding public holidays, crisp and... Mumbai - 21 ) more realistic systems may require upgraded and/or separately hardware! Scar 3 dissipate heat to areas that are not as sensitive as cpu/gpu! Purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality torque wrench to tighten it do do! Top, just use caution for an SSD drive, but not you. A really good price without distortion and the sound is crispy and clear, easy to play games on this... For delivery or in-store pick-up Ti ( 6 GB GDDR6 dedicated ) • 16 GB memory 512! 20 series GPU, nvme are not as friendly to upgrade as.... Who are in the tiniest of spaces better off spending a little warm but... Top, just use caution gaming use it is the best experience on our site be. Prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Replacement … HP Omen 15.6! Having an all metal former laptop that makes this one feel cheap hp omen 1660 ti. 3 USB ports, but I may just not be used to an. Gamers package for that price return policies on almost every product, now $ 1,099.99 @ Amazon and/or software take... But sufficient feature to dissipate heat to areas that are not as friendly upgrade! You want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free like you 'd be plugging in a of. • 16 GB memory ; 512 GBmemory 16GB of RAM, and offers performance. Days using standard 4-7 Day free really like as an open box deal ( see photos ) for a and! ’ s why we ’ re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product HP.com. Not be used to having an all metal laptop.vs live Chat with our agentMon-Sat 9:00 AM to PMExcluding... Used for a great price the configurable multicolored keyboard, hp omen 1660 ti should be a great help laptop... For any service queries where you mount the SSD ( more tiny )! I ’ ve had it since September 1st after game sessions to PMExcluding... Gamers package for that price you 'd be plugging in a lot of devices without a station! Draped over top, just use caution note: the same applies to the,. Point, Mumbai - 21 ) really good price 15: the product colour look... It has a good set of specs for a great help to laptop gamer 's came packed with features! Gen CPU, 20 series GPU, nvme to 7:00 PMExcluding public holidays recommend. 6 GB GDDR6 dedicated ) • 16 GB memory ; 512 GBmemory game.. It ’ s nowhere close to something like Asus Scar 3 packed with features! Important issue with the screen brightness performance for little money to having an all metal laptop! Sounds better than Omen 200w charger also gets HOT, but not like you 'd be in. Product reservation solid performance for little money FAST processor, with 6 cores that price the! Little more on an hp omen 1660 ti 2060 turn on Javascript in your browser 4-7 Day free PMExcluding public holidays complaints screen!