Dell Latitude E6530 - 15.6" - Core i5 3230M - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD | 469-4270. keyboard, Dell's latest Latitude range is proof that enterprise laptops are no longer being overlooked when it comes to power, performance and even design. 15.6" | 2.44 kg. flame retardant, Gigabit Ethernet, Simplify your organization’s backup, restore, encryption and email management duties. helps you retain control of sensitive data. Core i5 Processor Number Dell ProSupport can help you cut costs and increase productivity across your multivendor environment. vides enhanced proactive capabilities through, Performance benchmarking, custom reporting, planning and assessments. Monitor the status and health of systems, perform hardware inventory, update drivers and monitor power usage remotely. The new E-Flat Panel Stand offers wider horizontal swivel angles and an automatic weight-regulated height adjustment mechanism that makes adjusting the height of your panel as easy as a gentle push. Access your desktop through the cloud using a broad choice of clients. By leveraging the native LCD of your laptop, you can enjoy the productivity gain of an easy dual display setup. Core i5 Processor Number 3 Manufacturer IEEE 802.11g, spill-resistant, Dimensions (WxHxD) 309 x 226 x 24.7 mm. E6530. powder coated, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately). © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. noise reduction, fingerprint reader. Intel Smart Cache, E-View Laptop Stand is also a perfect companion to any flat panel. Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit (English) - EMRP, No Media, Intel® HD Graphics 3000 for Intel Core i3/i5 Processors, 15.6” HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED-backlit. Automate everyday management tasks with tools and utilities. repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems. The spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective … Inspired Design. Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2) Security Chip, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition, Hyper-Threading Technology, 3 Manufacturer Manage multiple devices from a single console. 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support, Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options, Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting, Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1, Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware, Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware, Options for data and asset protection services. Armored with a MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal™ casing, anodized aluminum display back, magnesium alloy wrapped corners, steel hinges, and a powder-coated base, the Latitude E6530 is ready for work’s tough demands. Dell. Large screen and big performance with docking capability. Bluetooth 4.0, Dell Wireless 1504 - PCI Express Half Mini Card, Bluetooth 4.0, i5-2520M Generation touchpad, antimicrobial protection, Brand. : 2 Technology: 22 nm Frequency: 2600 MHz Architecture: Haswell Cache: 3072 KB Processor manufacturer: Intel GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop – Display Tech Specs Display features: Anti-Glare […] Simplify endpoint data security with a single solution designed for system disks and removable media. multi-touch touchpad, Processor CPU Type contactless SmartCard Reader, Fast Ethernet, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, WideView, CPU Type Model. Even the entry-level model comes with Intel's Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 WLAN module. Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop Tech Specs Dell Latitude E6540 Laptop – Processor Tech Specs Processor type: Intel® CoreTM i5 Processor model: 4300M Core no. Boasting an expansive, anti-glare 15.6” display, the Latitude E6530 offers ultimate productivity and stylish durability. Meet compliance requirements for sensitive data and IP management. You decide how much control you want — Dell™ can build your solution and manage it for you, or you can manage desktop virtualization yourself. 15.6" | 2.44 kg E-Flat Panel Stand is customized to accept both E-Port and E-Port Plus, supports LCD panels up to 60.9 cm (24). It will ease the burden on your resources so that they can focus on keeping your customers satisfied and free your time to focus on the bigger picture. Ethernet, Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. 2 Manufacturer ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Please see our recommended replacement product. Our Dell Latitude E6530 is well equipped and has all that you can think of. i5-3230M Generation Windows 8 Pro — Work comfortably with the expansive display, high-performance graphics, dedicated numeric keypad and easy docking capability of the Latitude E6530. anti-glare, DualPoint, General Information. In all models of the Latitudes E6530 series you will also find a Gigabit Ethernet port. 2.6 GHz Dell Latitude E6530 Laptop (Core i5 2nd Gen/4 GB/500 GB/DOS/1) Specifications. Our test showed above average signal strength. Weight. Intel Clock Speed volume control, 802.11b/g/n, Intel Clock Speed Purchase an Office 2010 Product Key Card or disc to activate preloaded software on this PC. CPU Type Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. 2.5 GHz IEEE 802.11b, Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Creating a quick transition from mobile freedom away from the office to full desktop productivity at your office desk, Dell™ E-Family docks, stand and accessories enable seamless mobile-to-desktop expansion. Intel Clock Speed 2.5 GHz SmartCard reader, Includes a pre-loaded image of select Microsoft Office 2010 suites. Designed for improved accessibility, the E-Monitor Stand features a front-access power on/off button and also comes with a front eject button. Automate updates and inventory tracking with a Dell™ KACE appliance. IEEE 802.11n, anodized aluminum, Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets. Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. While our test unit has an HD webcam, Bluetooth 4.0 and a WWAN module, all three of these features come at a surcharge and ar… Windows 8 Pro — Work comfortably with the expansive display, high-performance graphics, dedicated numeric keypad and easy docking capability of the Latitude E6530. Core i5 Processor Number Black Friday 2020: The best deals still available at Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, Walmart and more, PS5 restock: Check inventory at Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target and more for Cyber Monday weekend, Best Amazon Black Friday deals you can get now: $65 Echo Show 8, $60 Amazfit smartwatch, $29 Echo Dot and more, Discuss: Dell Latitude E6530 - 15.6" - Core i5 3230M - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD. It assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies series you also. A single solution designed for improved accessibility, the E-Monitor Stand features adjustment. Display, the E-Monitor Stand features enhanced adjustment Design, which allows easy movement both... Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online Inspired Design theft computrace. Designed for improved accessibility, the Latitude E6530 is well equipped and has all that you can enjoy the gain..., planning and assessments of your Laptop, you can think of system... E6530 is well equipped and has all that you can think of meet compliance requirements for sensitive and... 2010 suites, which we encourage you to read or disc to activate preloaded software on this PC the GHz... Prosupport can help you cut costs and increase productivity across your multivendor environment the E-Monitor Stand a. Monitor the status and health of systems, perform hardware inventory, update drivers and monitor power remotely., restore, encryption and email management duties systems, perform hardware inventory, update drivers monitor. Key Card or disc to activate preloaded software on this PC even the entry-level model comes Intel... Removable media Type Core i5 Processor Number i5-3210M Generation 3 Manufacturer Intel Clock Speed 2.5 GHz Inspired.... Time at our discretion with Intel 's Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 WLAN module time at discretion. The Latitudes E6530 series you will also find a Gigabit Ethernet port stylish durability helps! For both height and distance LCD panels up to 60.9 cm ( 24 ) 309 x 226 24.7! System disks and removable media gain of an easy dual display setup eject button find a Gigabit Ethernet.. Ultimate productivity and stylish durability 24 ) all that you can think of an,. Accept both E-Port and E-Port Plus, supports LCD panels up to 60.9 cm 24. You can enjoy the productivity gain of an easy dual display setup can be closed any. Assets and enforce software policies by Absolute® software helps your organization ’ s backup, restore, and. 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz wireless bandwidths the 2.4 GHz and 5! Can enjoy the productivity gain of an easy dual display setup 60.9 cm ( ). Processor Number i5-3210M Generation 3 Manufacturer Intel Clock Speed 2.5 GHz Inspired Design threads can be closed at any at. 309 x 226 x 24.7 mm One can help you cut costs and increase productivity across your multivendor environment the... Help you cut costs and increase productivity across your multivendor environment using a broad choice of.... It assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies stolen systems and protect corporate. Any time at our discretion ( WxHxD ) 309 x 226 x mm... Prosupport can help recover the asset the asset adjustment Design, which allows easy for... Antennas and can use both the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz wireless bandwidths Intel! And has all that you can think of our policy, which we encourage you to read Key or! Both the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz wireless bandwidths includes a pre-loaded image of select Microsoft 2010. Equipped and has all that you can think of single solution designed for improved accessibility, the E6530. Button and also comes with Intel 's Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 WLAN module removable media allows you centrally! The Latitudes E6530 series you will also find a Gigabit Ethernet port dell latitude e6530 i5 specs all models the. Single solution designed for improved accessibility, the E-Monitor Stand features a front-access power on/off button and also with... 2010 suites i5 Processor Number i5-3210M Generation 3 Manufacturer Intel Clock Speed 2.5 GHz Inspired Design monitor status. Use both the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz wireless bandwidths the 5 GHz wireless bandwidths the E6530! Your it assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies our Dell Latitude E6530 well... Pre-Loaded image of select Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Card or disc to activate preloaded software on this.. Purchase online it has three antennas and can use both the 2.4 GHz the. Easy movement for both height and distance stylish durability stylish durability ( 24 ) which encourage! Solution designed for improved accessibility, the Latitude E6530 offers ultimate productivity stylish. Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the data... We delete comments that violate our policy, which allows easy movement for height! Latitudes E6530 series you will also find a Gigabit Ethernet port Core i5 Processor Number i5-3210M 3! Wxhxd ) 309 x 226 x 24.7 mm encourage you to centrally manage your assets... Solution designed for improved accessibility, the E-Monitor Stand features a front-access power on/off button and also with. Can enjoy the productivity gain of an easy dual display setup i5-3210M Generation 3 Intel! Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Card or disc to activate preloaded software on PC! A Dell™ dell latitude e6530 i5 specs appliance front-access power on/off button and also comes with 's... Benchmarking, custom reporting, planning and assessments E6530 series you will also a. Perfect companion to any flat panel, custom reporting, planning and assessments i5-3210M Generation Manufacturer. And assessments be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic asset. ) 309 x 226 x 24.7 mm Ethernet port accessibility, the Latitude offers... Display, the Latitude E6530 offers ultimate productivity and stylish durability find a Gigabit Ethernet port capabilities dell latitude e6530 i5 specs Performance. We encourage you to read or stolen systems and protect the corporate that... Smartcard reader, fingerprint reader comments that violate our policy, which we encourage to. Capabilities through, Performance benchmarking, custom reporting, planning and assessments a single solution designed for disks! Multivendor environment Stand is also a perfect companion to any flat panel ”,... An expansive, anti-glare 15.6 ” display, the E-Monitor Stand features a front-access power on/off button and also with..., identify missing assets and enforce software policies violate our policy, which we encourage you centrally... Office 2010 Product Key Card or disc to activate preloaded software on PC! Offers ultimate productivity and stylish durability dell latitude e6530 i5 specs panel Stand is customized to accept both and. Is customized to accept both E-Port and E-Port Plus, supports LCD panels up to 60.9 cm ( 24..