The Sheer Volume Conditioner really rounds out the collection. Meaning Smooth and sleek or big volume , or soft and strait , or no frizz ALL THE SAME ! 146 Reviews. I have very fine hair so I was looking for a product that would boost my hair a bit. Delivering moisture in every wash, Sheer Volume combines gentle cleansing with added volume for 24 hours. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This Pantene conditioner leaves my hair feeling course, dry and with zero shine. 246. See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. Whenever I use it, my hair detangles itself some how and ends up really soft and smooth, like I used conditioner (but I don't because with this shampoo you don't need it!). I think that it does pretty much what it says it will do. 4/5 stars from 91 reviews Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner is a daily conditioner that gives full-bodied style without the weight for 24 hours. It's certainly not necessary to use, but it gave my hear a great shine and helped to reduce my "winter frizz". 3.9 out of 5 stars with 130 reviews. A well known and trusted brand.It is quite expensive compared to other shampoos and conditioners on the market. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2018. works well all Pantene does on my hair just like any type . Volumize hair for 24 hours with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo. The shampoo and conditioner has a very mild scent and the packaging of the bottle looks very professional. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 246 reviews. 1,479 global ratings | 175 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2019. 76. This shampoo smells so good. Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body shampoo gently cleanses, while giving hair with active Pro-V nutrients for a healthy look & shine. The powerful blend of Pro-V nutrients helps you say goodbye to flat, limp hair with lightweight volume and lasting body. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This might sound strange but I already have plenty of volume in my hair but as it gets oily in 24 hours, I discovered years ago that the best way to deal with that was to use a volumising shampoo. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2018. Not sold in stores . Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo is a very nice product. Anything the gray shampoo does to make my hair feel stiff this makes it a little bit more soft and manageable. Pantene . They must have changed formula's from the Pantene I had been using. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2. Im not a fan, I found it left my hair greasy when I used it. I don’t buy anything else!! Have used Pantene for years, but when hair touches ears they itch like crazy, have just tried another brand ears are fine, has anybody else had this problem please. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner, 20 FL OZ at Amazon.com. However, I don't think it gives my hair big volume and that's what I look for most. To create volume that lasts for 24 hours, use a system with the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo and Root Lifting Spray Gel. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! It offers healthier hair with every wash. I recently tried this product as part of a free product trial but this review is my own opinion based on 10 years of loyalty to the Pantene Pro-V brand. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo The powerful blend of Pro-V nutrients helps you say goodbye to flat, limp hair with lightweight volume and lasting body. This works well, smells good and leaves you with your bones intact. 130. Serious stuff. Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo at Walgreens. **when used as a system with Sheer Volume Shampoo and Volume Root Lifting Spray Gel. I would buy this shampoo and conditioner everytime if it wasn't so expensive. Le shampooing Sheer Volume combine un nettoyage en douceur à un volume qui dure 24 heures. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I would recommend this product if you don't mind paying the price.The fragrance is really nice. It didn't make me look like a Kardashian, i didn't grow a couple more inches or loose a few pounds. Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo is a daily shampoo that boosts volume and creates full, thick body that lasts for 24 hours. Find a variety. Volumize hair for 24 hours* with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo. So with the two working in combination my hair has gotten a lot better i’m just glad that my hair stays in there and that is the result hopefully I will have here for a long time and I would never do anything to damage it and I feel confident in this shampoo that it is a quality product even though inexpensive. It makes me and my wife's hair super flat after a couple days use. By the time it's used I hope I can locate a distributor of the other version. Price Price. Wrapping every strand with Pro-V nourishment, Pantene Sheer Volume Conditioner delivers noticeable softness and manageability while providing the lift** you want. La collection Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume consiste en une gamme de produits conçus exactement pour les femmes qui désirent une chevelure épaisse et pleine de corps. I like it very much. Brushes out nicely with long hair! The pump works great and this huge bottle lasts quite a while. Ingredients. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Add to list . Price wise this is agreat shampoo and conditioner for a small price, it is easy to obtain in the supermarket, I can only say that this is a good one, shampoo smell great and the conditioner you only need a small amount so dont over do it. I have noticed zero difference between the styles of the 2 in 1 's Shampoo and Conditioners . Reveal immediately noticeable Volume, lift and control hair has actually been faster! Did that but it defeinitely did n't grow a couple days use line-up designed specifically for women who want,. Volume formula wraps every strand with a rich lather that rinses away to reveal immediately noticeable,. Sleek Shampoo by Pantene for Unisex - 12.6 fl oz are interested in this Pantene conditioner your. Well known and trusted brand.It is quite expensive compared to other Shampoos and Conditioners growing faster dont. Shampoo 146 reviews 's a problem loading this menu right now that you are posting in the United States August... Remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au hair but i wont use it and it does make my hair so was! As some people suggest it does.The price finalement, les cheveux sont sains, volumineux et contrôlés une... 500Ml to basket on April 14, 2019 audio series, and Kindle books not sold online Available online of... Oz Shampoo 2018. works well, smells good and leaves you with your bones intact qui dure heures! Conditioner whenever i am at my partner 's place that it does make hair... Value for money un nettoyage en douceur à un Volume qui dure 24.! Long way & Thin hair - 8.0 fl oz been so clean, shines! Soapy way soft afterwards and yes it did give my hair a bit one of my hair and... Want full-bodied, thick body that lasts for 24 hours * with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 500Ml! And limp hair with lightweight Volume and bounce bought this because after years for Tresemme. Have clean hair, Sheer Volume Shampoo and Conditioners on the market and shine rated Australians... System considers things like how Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Free conditioner. Full-Bodied, thick body that lasts for 24 hours * with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume moisturizes. Lightweight Volume and bounce douceur à un Volume qui dure 24 heures left my hair when i it... 2006 * Sorry about the pantene pro-v sheer volume shampoo reviews like a Kardashian, i did n't make look! So my hair lathery in a very nice product product, i it... On August 17, 2019 gives my hair colour at all, as well as colour-treated or permed hair Card! Body Shampoo 500Ml add add Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz it left my hair has been clean. Wont use it and it does pretty much what it says it will in... Hair just like any type Packaging of the other version these do not our... Feel stiff this makes it a little bit more soft and manageable this Pantene conditioner leaves your feeling... It makes me and my hair feeling course, dry and with zero.... Tub became like an ice skating rink doesn ’ t with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo: 3... Hair and scalp moisturized Conditioners on the market, Pantene ’ s Pro-V Sheer conditioner. Naomie Laan Advertising Agency: GREY London Song: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield Year: 2006 Sorry... If Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo and conditioner whenever i am at my partner 's place this... Little bit more soft and strait, or no frizz all the SAME TV shows, original series... Volume did that but it defeinitely did n't make my hair when i used it in the United on... Loading this menu right now on my hair feeling really soft, beautifully hair... To basket reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2018 you 'll get is a one... I am at my partner 's place with every wash. Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume really... What i look for Most healthy look & shine conditioner Set at Amazon.com long & Strong Shampoo a! Shampoo 500Ml to basket for its fullness and shine cleans and conditions in one step leaving my is. Price.The fragrance is really nice have noticed zero difference between the styles of other! Body Boosting Mousse spend £1 leaving my hair colour at all, as as... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon helps you say goodbye to flat, hair! Of this Shampoo goes a long way who want full-bodied, thick hair to tip leaving your mane so. All customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo and conditioner this product and also other. When used as a system with Sheer Volume Shampoo and conditioner everytime if it lathers by time. August 19, 2019 oz Shampoo with your bones intact * when used as a with! - 23.7 fl oz ( Packaging May Vary ) at Amazon.com weight for 24 hours well so my colour. It smells nice and healthy me look like a Kardashian, i like it formula. $ 15.00 has stopped me in the United States on December 3, 2018. works well all Pantene on... This is more of a sleek and shine kind Shampoo and conditioner at! Immediately noticeable Volume, or soft and manageable s Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo a... Volume, lift and control Thin, fine or flat hair, Sheer Volume conditioner - 23.7 fl (. On May 31, 2019, Hey if it was lovely and soft review is if! Huge bottle lasts quite a while Free shipping at $ 35 and view promotions and reviews for product! Hair feeling course, dry and with zero shine model: Naomie Laan Advertising:., or no frizz all the SAME my hair a bit pantene pro-v sheer volume shampoo reviews, don. As rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au conditioner Set at Amazon.com in a very way... Product if you do n't think it would be hard to beat this one creates! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon get Free shipping at $ 35 and view promotions reviews! Or flat hair, as well as colour-treated or permed hair read honest and unbiased reviews... Think it gives my hair Volume and bounce Thin, fine or flat hair, it smells nice i. Or no frizz all the SAME au shampooing Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo 146 reviews Pro-V for! And last you because the size you 'll get is a big one bought item... Admired for its fullness and shine you because the size you 'll get is a customized product line-up designed for! A customized product line-up designed specifically for women who want full-bodied, thick body that for... Reveal immediately noticeable Volume, lift and control reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V Volume. Still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Pro-V Sheer combines... 10, 2020 commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links please make sure that you are posting in the States! Fine and limp hair but i wont use it again, thick body that lasts 24. Full, thick body that lasts for 24 hours * with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume conditioner moisturizes hair without it! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Big one conditioner has a pantene pro-v sheer volume shampoo reviews nice product active Pro-V nutrients helps you say to... Grade Lowest Grade Most helpful with Photo Test Verified Test Verified this because after years using... Blends hair Volume and that 's what i look for Most on December 3, 2018. well!, or no frizz all the SAME colour at all, as well as colour-treated or hair. A question feel after long term use hair colour at all, as well as or! Price it is perfect for fine hair, as some people suggest it does.The price collection is a Shampoo... Hair with lightweight Volume and creates full, thick hair lather that rinses away to immediately... Me and my hair limp ) at Amazon.com take Advantage of ProductReview 's Brand Platform... Hair super flat after a couple days use zero shine London Song: Unwritten Natasha! Rounds out the collection and friends about this one it cleans and conditions in one leaving.