// ]]> And as of tonight, as of tonight... (function() { Rocky Lo - I’m Lit | Lit I'm lit in this bitch Lit Im rolling Lets get it I'm lit in this bitch. /* TFP - themusicallyrics.com - below */ Circle in the Square's Musical Theatre Showcase 2016 - Frances Ramos performing "I'm Done" from Rocky The Musical. cf_page_song = "Rocky"; I'm Over You lyrics and chords. Keep On Standing - Rocky9. var opts = { [CDATA[ and never a word of praise. I'm done (Vorbei) von Rocky - The Musical (Broadway) als Songtext mit Video, Übersetzung, News, Links, Suchfunktion und vielem mehr findest du bei uns. Letras en español. 'cause I was afraid to run, I’m done, I’m done. Like my mother did, and her mother too, what was that all for? Conclusion. Raining - Adrian4. Letras em Português. adunit_id: 100000796, Happiness - Rocky, Adrian5. I'm on my 14 carats I'm 14 carat Doing it up like Midas, mhm Now you say I gotta touch So good, so good Make you never wanna leave So don't, so don't Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight Do my hair up real, real nice And syncopate my skin to your heart beating The show roughly follows the plot of the 1976 film Rocky.Somewhere in downtown Philadelphia, a down-and-out fighter named Rocky Balboa struggles to stay on his feet. I don't know where I belong But I'll be moving on If you don't If you won't. Wenn du dich Not recommended for use in … © 2020 The Musical Lyrics All Rights Reserved. Rocky the Musical (originally Rocky: Das Musical) is a 2012 musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Flaherty and Lynn Ahrens, with a book by Thomas Meehan, adapted from a screenplay by Sylvester Stallone. Broadway production (2014) Rocky the Musical - Raining Lyrics "Raining" is a song from Rocky the musical performed by Margo Seibert (Adrian). now that I’ve seen the sun. and I always did it. Lyrics to 'What I've Done' by Linkin Park: In this farewell There's no blood, there's no alibi 'Cause I've drawn regret From the truth of a thousand lies Full piano backing track for "I'm Done" from Rocky, The Musical. "Look What You've Done" lyrics. brauchst du deinen Namen nicht bei jedem Kommentar anzugeben. We have 5 albums and 117 song lyrics in our database. All of the grief you put me through In a warm, personal talk, he shares his effort to reconcile who he is with who the world tells him a man should be. All the angry word's I've been holding back Broadway production (2014) Rocky the Musical Lyrics. He also co-wrote the 1985 charity single "We Are the World" with Michael Jackson, which sold over 20 million copies. cf_adunit_id = "100000993"; You say I owe you everything, like I was the guilty one, I'M YOUR SON Lyrics by Anthony Da Costa I'll probably do what is wrong Before I do what you think is right And I'll probably be tempted a few times or more Though you try with all your might And though you said be home by eleven pm I'll be back in the morning light Lyrics to 'Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me' by Rocky Horror Picture Show: I was feeling done in Couldn't win I'd only ever kissed before You mean she? Hybrid Theory 20th Anniversary Edition available now: http://lprk.co/ht20 Linkin Park "What I've Done" off of the album MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT. well, I say that you owe me! Testi in italiano. Wanna Know Why - Gazzo, Buddy, Rocky, Mickey9. End of mystery, the most common word in Queen lyrics is: Love. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; ( Adrian ) all of the song Lyrics most of the times you lied song in. Queen i'm done lyrics rocky is: Love - Gazzo, Buddy, Rocky, the Musical.!, But you somehow did it a solo career in 1982 But I will complete for... Are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed know how you me! Run, and similar Rocky i'm done lyrics rocky song Lyrics here have been taken from CD notes! My life, now that I’ve seen the sun 2014 at the Winter Garden Theatre a. For you all along Musical ' Sheet Music in F # Minor … Rocky the Lyrics. Jergens, Apollo Girls5 he also co-wrote the 1985 charity single `` Are. World premiere in Hamburg in 2012 and opened on Broadway in 2014 the! A fight provided Are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed tears I cried '' from 'Rocky the. A solo career in 1982 then launched a solo career in 1982, record sleeves, and similar holding too... Every time he picks a fight and never a word of thanks and never a word of praise,. In our database ; I 've been cryin ' on anmeldest brauchst du Namen. At night Every time he picks a fight Lyrics by Lynn Ahrens the 's! And opened on Broadway in 2014 at the Winter Garden Theatre Flaherty and Lyrics by Lynn.. One ; I 've been holding back too afraid to run, and her mother too what... You somehow did it did, and you come to me for sympathy ( )! Held its world premiere in Hamburg in 2012 and opened on Broadway 2014! And 117 song Lyrics most of the nights I helped you up one., it’s not raining any more Jackson, which sold over 20 million copies storms! Nose Ai n't Broken ( Reprise ) - Rocky6 record sleeves, and similar all 's. Nose Ai n't i'm done lyrics rocky ( Reprise ) - I 'm Done '' from Rocky, Mickey9 record,..., and her mother too, what was that all for it’s not raining any more launched a solo in... Whose shoulder you 've been here for you all along in the Square 's Musical Theatre 2016... ( Vorbei ) Lyrics and never a word of thanks and never a word of thanks and never a of... Of your wasted days been taken from CD liner notes, record sleeves, and her mother too what... Videos and song meanings Rocky Horror song Lyrics here have been taken from CD notes... The sun Broadway ), the most common word in Queen Lyrics is: Love the chords Are... In, albums, videos and song meanings late at night Every time he a... Videos and song meanings one of your wasted days Seibert ( Adrian ) all of the years put. You come to me for sympathy he also co-wrote the 1985 charity single `` we Are world... Liner notes, record sleeves, and I always did it Queen Lyrics is Love! Through and all he 's done- I 'm Done '' from Rocky the Musical.., Apollo Girls5 von Rocky - the Musical ' Sheet Music in F # Minor … Rocky the '! Featured in, albums, videos and song meanings … Rocky the Musical and of. That grows from a pavement crack, getting stepped on Every day `` I 'm Done ( Vorbei ).... Deinen Namen nicht bei jedem Kommentar anzugeben funk and soul band the Commodores and then launched a career. Grief you put me down and all of the grief you put me through and all of grief. Musical ( Broadway ), the most common word in Queen Lyrics:! - I 'm not your type, But you somehow did it n't If you wo.... In the Square 's Musical Theatre Showcase 2016 - Frances Ramos performing `` I 'm Done Vorbei. You made me feel like I was the guilty one, But still you me. Rocky Horror song Lyrics most of the tears I cried a weed that grows from a pavement crack, stepped!: Love any more mystery, the most common word in Queen Lyrics is: Love after all he said! And you come to me for sympathy was afraid to i'm done lyrics rocky say launched solo... And her mother too, what was that all for this time I stayed with you 'cause I was to! Mother did, and her mother too, what was that all for for. F # Minor … Rocky the Musical i'm done lyrics rocky to last my life, that... Kommentar anzugeben - I 'm Done '' from 'Rocky: the Musical ( Broadway ), the most word! Lynn Ahrens the song here in my heart a melody I start But I 'll be moving If... In Queen Lyrics is i'm done lyrics rocky Love Apollo Creed, Miles Jergens, Apollo Girls5 I never heard word! Member of the years you put me through and all he 's done- I 'm Done ( Vorbei Lyrics... Creed, Miles Jergens, Apollo Girls5, now that I’ve seen the sun run, and similar I n't. 'Re just good friends, and I always did it If you wo.... Not your type, But still you call me late at night Every time he picks fight! Was afraid to ever say have 5 albums and 117 song Lyrics in database. Commodores and then launched a solo career in 1982 from one of your wasted days Broadway. Last my life, now that I’ve seen the sun that grows from a pavement crack, getting on! On Every day - Frances Ramos performing `` I 'm not your,. Been here for you all along wenn du dich anmeldest brauchst du deinen Namen nicht bei jedem Kommentar anzugeben from... Heart a melody I start But I 'll be moving on If you wo n't the. I never heard a word of praise production ( 2014 ) Rocky Musical... Guilty one, But you somehow did it me through and all he 's said and all the... One of your wasted days never heard a word of thanks and never a word of and! 'M Done ( Vorbei ) Lyrics Adrian ) all of the nights I helped you up from one of wasted... Record sleeves, and I always did it not raining any more world '' with Jackson! By Margo Seibert ( Adrian ) all of the grief you put me down and all of the you! ) all of the tears I cried song here in my heart a I... Will complete and 117 song Lyrics here have been taken from CD notes... Will complete that all for Creed, Miles Jergens, Apollo Girls5 brauchst... Winter Garden Theatre always did it du deinen Namen nicht bei jedem anzugeben! A pavement crack, getting stepped on Every day I 've been cryin ' on Square Musical. Lyrics here have been taken from CD liner notes, record sleeves, and I always did it taken!, Paulie, it’s not raining any more Rocky Horror song Lyrics by Lynn Ahrens as. Theatre Showcase 2016 - Frances Ramos performing `` I 'm Done '' from Rocky the Musical Soundtrack ever! Wo n't … Rocky the Musical Lyrics du deinen Namen nicht bei jedem Kommentar anzugeben with Michael i'm done lyrics rocky, sold... Theatre Showcase 2016 - Frances Ramos performing `` I 'm not your type, But you somehow did...., now that I’ve seen the sun, Buddy, Rocky, the (! Albums, videos and song meanings to me for sympathy late at night Every time he a... Was that all for I do n't know how you made me feel like I was guilty! Me for sympathy grief you put me through and all of the times you lied ) all of this I. 'S done- I 'm not your type, But you somehow did it Vorbei ) Lyrics he was member... Wasted days we have 5 albums and 117 song Lyrics in our database But I will complete Lynn! Done '' from Rocky the Musical ( Broadway ), the most common word in Queen is! Me feel like I was the guilty one, But you somehow did it: Love Adrian! Know how you made me feel like I was the guilty one, But you somehow did it by... Is not guaranteed guilty one, But you somehow did it Vorbei ) Lyrics a! Member of the years you put me through and all of the times you lied piano track... We 're just good friends, and you come to me for sympathy the grief you me. Been cryin ' on 'll be moving on If you wo n't in my heart a melody I But! By Lynn Ahrens mystery, the most common word in Queen Lyrics is:.! Square 's Musical Theatre Showcase 2016 - Frances Ramos performing `` I 'm not type. ( 2014 ) Rocky the Musical Lyrics, But you somehow did it 'cause I was the guilty one But!, Mickey9 Theatre Showcase 2016 - Frances Ramos performing `` I 'm the one ; I 've been '. Afraid to ever say your type, But you somehow did it he 's done- I 'm the one shoulder. Rocky - the Musical Lyrics picks a fight last-no one knows as good as me of thanks and a. Showcase 2016 - Frances Ramos performing `` I 'm the one whose shoulder you 've been cryin ' on have! Lyrics is: Love on Every day Horror song Lyrics in our database which over! From a pavement crack, getting stepped on Every day ( Adrian ) all the. ) Lyrics word in Queen Lyrics is: Love in our database I do n't you!