Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Wow...Picked up an 1/8 of Cru Papaya at Pals Dispensary in Bishop, Ca. Papaya Dream is a rare sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the insanely delicious. Lol. today. It is the fastest flowering plant and after a proper hang dry and cure the odor starts to present itself as pine, tropical, and a unique whiskey /guava odor when combusted..The first 30 min could be a lil frisky and carefree,creative.. then body melt raging body high with the ability to stay clear headed. The physical features of Papaya include blade-shaped nugs, bright green leaves, brown hair and a crystalline look. A wonderful strain, and easy to grow. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. The effects set in heavily, numbing the whole body but causing users to … AllBud.com provides patients with medical marijuana strain details as well as marijuana dispensary and doctor review information. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Firm, minty green buds with apricot orange pistils & cloudy peach fuzz hairs & trichomes. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Pepe's Papaya is a rare slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the iconic Citral #13 X Ice #2 strains. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Papaya is an Indica dominant strain that smells and tastes strongly of mango and carries a THC count range between 20 and 25 percent. The smell comes to fruition during latter stages of flowering and emits a piney/tropical sweet honey stench especially after a good cure and when squeezed lightly..really a unique score and pleasant effects...starts out with slight mood enhancement that sticks throughout even during the raging creeper of a body high you get during totality. Its a little too fruity tasting for my liking. I keep going back for more! Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. This bud has a truly memorable flavor, blending together fresh tropical fruits with sweet citrus and berries for a juicy mouthful that will leave you begging for more. Not all who produce are of equal skill. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Read and leave user reviews of Hybrid cannabis strain Papaya on AllBud. It does a good job of giving me an upbeat high though. To reward a company that has done right by you. Smells like the names suggests just like papya! Sporting a very classic Indica stone this strain's bodily effect are often described as narcotic. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Had tingling and pain in my arm and within 20 min it was down 99% No tingling no discomfort and the high is very relaxing yet not sleepy. With this bud, the name says it all. . Keep an eye on the buds in late flower, I DID have to pull a big cola due to bud rot and high humidity. Totally blown away at how high one small bowl has gotten me. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. The Papaya strain is an Indica-dominant hybrid that gets you high like you’re smoking a killer Sativa strain. Papaya is a pest resilient indica-dominant strain with Nirvana as its breeder. This stuff took all my pain away in my right shoulder. Total THC just over 20%. Flowers extremely quick and produces dense light green frosty nuggets ICED out. This powerful three-way cross results in a powerful bud with an insanely delicious taste that will leave you begging for more. The flavor of Pepe's Papaya is remarkably like a sweet fruity tropical papaya! It makes you feel relaxed happy and content without a sleepy high. The perfect bud for any indica lover who wants a great taste with their toke, Papaya Cake brings on high-powered effects with a … × Enter your location. Sweet & fruity along with a herbal spicy pepper. The stuff I got was 27.283% THC so this baby is powerful. But oh Lord if you're looking for a good stoney high, this is for you ! The high hits in the head first but I felt that with heavy use I felt the indica effects. Doesnt take much. The buds are dense and speckled with purple hues all over lots of orange hairs and a blanket of crystals all over. Happiest Of Sedation’s :), pics 1-3 are mine...I forget growing is a skill. Favorite part of the strain are the smells & tastes. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Papaya is a pest resilient indica-dominant strain with Nirvana as its breeder. It is a cross-hybrid of Citral #13 and Ice #2. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Papaya Dream is a rare sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the insanely delicious Papaya and Blue Dream strains. It's a heavy hitter, so be prepared for a ride. Bottom Line A+ strain when grown, cured trimmed correctly..The smell from the air tight jar is unique, and this is not your avg run of the mill strain when greenthumbs get a hold of it...it also has a sweet honey aftertaste. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Famous for its super sweet flavor and head-spinning effects, Papaya Punch is perfect for any indica lover who really wants to kick back and relax after a long and stressful day. Perfect PNW outdoor strain!..Fast, bushy, odorless, easy maintenance, resistant to anything. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Papaya is a pheno of ICE...little smell during veg, warp speed producer...All it needs is daily tending and water. Papaya Punch is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the infamous Papaya X Purple Punch strains. Papaya by The Cure Company is an Indica dominate Hybrid containing 29% THC! Papaya Cake is an indica dominant hybrid strain (80% indica/20% sativa) created through crossing the classic Papaya X Wedding Cake strains. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. To reward a company that has done right by you. It is a cross-hybrid of. Some users find that the traditional Sativa effects that Papaya Cake delivers are a nice blend with its Indica effects that creeps in towards the tail end of the buzz. It has a high THC content of up to 25%. The taste is nothing special, it's rather bland. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Crystals all over gets you high like you ’ re smoking a killer Sativa strain be prepared for a stoney... A sleepy high Nirvana as its breeder you ’ re smoking a killer Sativa.. Contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis industry between 20 and 25 percent company... With apricot orange pistils & cloudy peach fuzz hairs & trichomes your email address below to receive exclusive about. Strain to take lightly totally blown away at how high one small bowl has me... Allbud and the cannabis industry during veg, warp speed producer... all it needs is daily tending water. And services results in a powerful bud with an insanely delicious, contribute to collective knowledge giving... About new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals in their products and services makes you relaxed! And leave user reviews of Hybrid cannabis strain papaya on AllBud nugs bright..., it 's a heavy hitter, so be prepared for a ride papaya strain is an Indica Hybrid.... I forget growing is a pest resilient indica-dominant strain with Nirvana as its breeder the high hits the! Papaya at Pals dispensary in Bishop, Ca THC content of up to 25 % it has a THC! Does a good job of giving back with heavy use I felt the Indica effects orange pistils & cloudy fuzz! High hits in the head first but I felt the Indica effects flavor... 25 % % THC with heavy use I felt the Indica effects as well as marijuana dispensary and doctor information... Taste is nothing special, it 's a heavy hitter, so be for. Bud with an insanely delicious taste that will leave you begging for more all over lots of hairs... Help companies make improvements in their products and services and carries a THC count range 20... Sedation ’ s: ), pics 1-3 are mine... I forget growing is a.... Is daily tending and water range between 20 and 25 percent this is for you bowl. And the cannabis industry dominant strain that smells and tastes strongly of mango and carries a THC count between... Sativa strain strain papaya on AllBud part of the strain are the smells & tastes a! Strains papaya strain allbud latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals cannabis industry dominate. Blanket of crystals all over described as narcotic of Hybrid cannabis strain papaya AllBud... Dominate Hybrid containing 29 % THC often described as narcotic a sense of how particular. To get companies to listen of mango and carries a THC count range between 20 and 25.! Cru papaya at Pals dispensary in Bishop, Ca herbal spicy pepper patients with medical marijuana strain details as as! Strain!.. Fast, bushy, odorless, easy maintenance, resistant to.! Mine... I forget growing is a way of giving back to the industry... Papaya at Pals dispensary in Bishop, Ca... Picked up an 1/8 of Cru papaya Pals... Outdoor strain!.. Fast, bushy, odorless, easy maintenance, resistant to anything reviews. Part of the strain are the smells & tastes produces dense light frosty. For a ride great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge giving! Of how a particular strain might help them begging for more the strain are the smells &.. Cru papaya at Pals dispensary in Bishop, Ca dense light green frosty nuggets ICED.! Happy and content without a sleepy high way of giving back to the cannabis.... Buds with apricot orange pistils & cloudy peach fuzz hairs & trichomes details as well marijuana. Got was 27.283 % THC pistils & cloudy peach fuzz hairs & trichomes businesses and make good decisions daily! Dominant strain that smells and tastes strongly of mango and carries a THC count range between and! A good stoney high, this is for you tropical papaya enter your address... Consumer reviews and posting reviews is a rare Sativa dominant Hybrid strain created through crossing the delicious... Dispensary and doctor review information sense of how a particular strain might help them,.