Recovery from being shot was only the first of major troubles for the Corleones. Details: 107 pages (undated). Is watch this movie for that scene alone. So when I read fellow Black Lister, Chewie, there wasn’t a single Star Wars production fact I hadn’t heard before. Guys, you think we can’t tell that the bottom of the letters and the top of the letters on the next line aren’t touching??? This story takes place in New York, where they are 5 major mafia families who run just about everything. I’d love to read it. 5, 1943) host  info, Ghost Ship - by Mark Hanlon  first draft host  info, Ghost World - by Daniel Clowes   undated, unspecified draft host  info, Ghostbusters - by Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd  october 7, 1983, revised host  info, Ghostbusters II - by Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd  september 29, 1988 revised host  info, Giant - by Fred Guidol & Ivan Moffat (based on the novel by Edna Ferber)  april 4, 1944 final host  info, Girl With a Pearl Earring - by Olivia Hetreed  undated, unspecified draft host  info, Gladiator - by David Franzoni, John Logan & William Nicholson  early draft host  info, Gladiator - by David Franzoni, John Logan & William Nicholson  2nd draft host  info, Glengarry Glen Ross - by David Mamet  undated, unspecified draft host  info, Glory Road - by David Callaham, Revisions by Wesley Strick  march 31, 2004 draft host  info, Go - by John August  4/15/97 spec host  info, Go (Additional audition scene for �Mannie�) - by John August  december 17, 1997 additional to host  info, Go - by John August  8/26/98 production draft host  info, Go To Hell - by Michael J. Heagle & Raymond P. Whalen  first draft host  info, The Godfather - by Mario Puzo and Francis Ford Coppola  3/29/71 third draft host  info, The Godfather - by Mario Puzo, Francis Ford Coppola  3/29/71 third draft host  info, The Godfather Part 2 - by Mario Puzo and Francis Ford Coppola  september 24, 1973 second draft host  info, The Godfather III - by Dean Rieser (story by Mario Puzo)  march 12, 1979 first drdaft host  info, The Godfather III - by Mario Puzo and Francis Ford Coppola  may 10, 1989 first draft host  info, Gods and Monsters - by Bill Condon  may 30, 1997 shooting draft host  info, The Gods of Comedy - by Bill Steinkellner & Cheri Steinkellner  unproduced host  info, Godzilla - by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio  rejected early draft host  info, Godzilla - by Dean Devlin & Roland Emmerich  first draft host  info, Going for the Gold: The Bill Johnson Story - by Don Taylor  teleplay host  info, Goldfinger - by Richard Maibaum & Paul Dehn, Based on the novel by Ian Fleming  undated, unspecified draft host  info, Gone in Sixty Seconds - by Scott Rosenberg  early draft 4/6/99 host  info, Good Fellas - by Nicholas Pileggi & Martin Scorsese  january 31, 1989 revised final draft host  info, Good Fellas - by Nicholas Pileggi & Martin Scorsese  early draft host  info, Good Night, and Good Luck - by George Clooney & Grant Heslov  october 20, 2004 draft host  info, Good Will Hunting - by Matt Damon and Ben Affleck  early draft host  info, A Good Year - by Marc Klein (based on the novel by Peter Mayle)  april 29, 2005 unspecified draft host  info, A Good Year - by Marc Klein (based on the novel by Peter Mayle)  september 19, 2005 revised draft host  info, A Goofy Movie - by Jymn Magon  undated, unspecified draft host  info, The Goonies - by Chris Columbus  october 12, 1984 forth revised draft host  info, The Goonies 2 - by Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci  unspecified, unproduced host  info, Gothika - by Sebastian Gutierrez   december 8, 2002 revised second draft host  info, The Graduate - by Buck Henry  march 29, 1967 final draft host  info, Grand Hotel - by B�la Bal�zs, based on the play "Menschen im Hotel" by Vicki Baum, American version by William A. Drake   shooting draft host  info, The Grail - by Kurt Volkan  undated, unspecified draft host  info, Le Grand bleu - by Luc Besson & Robert Garland  undated, unspecified draft host  info, Grand Theft Parsons - by Jeremy Drysdale  june 2003 final draft host  info, The Grapes of Wrath - by Nunnally Johnson  undated, unspecified draft host  info, The Great Train Robbery - by Edwin S. Porter  1903 silent film host  info, The Green Mile - by Frank Darabont  november 4, 1997 first draft host  info, Gremlins - by Chris Columbus  april 27, 1982 draft host  info, Gremlins 2 - by Charlie Haas  february 16, 1989 third draft host  info, The Grey Woman - by A. Sayeeda Clarke (story by A. Sayeeda Clarke and Brigitte Valentine  may 31, 2005 version 3.1 draft host  info, The Grifters - by Donald E. Westlake  march 1989 second draft host  info, The Grudge - by Stephen Susco (based on Ju-on by Takashi Shimizu  january 26, 2004 production draft host  info, Grosse Pointe Blank - by Tom Jankiewicz,� D.V. I think it would take a pretty high budget to film, so it’s got that working against it. Kind of shocked that people on a screenwriting blog had never seen the godfather. Anyone have a link? OT: FREEDOM FORT is #1 period drama on Black List real time top list. I have nothing against JW, it’s just that movies about giant monsters don’t appeal to me. Even when what they do isn’t heroic or even good. Talk about a personality. Amen to that. I was missing the bash prompt of Unix/Linux when I moved to PowerShell. Going back to Kay, IMO, is a deluded attempt to convince himself that he’s not one hundred percent like his family, that he is somewhat different. All rights reserved. Hell, if I’m by myself I’d rather watch Better Call Saul on a virtual cinema screen that looks the right scale than on a giant TV. The cheating here goes beyond the “tight” format. I think the key is: Once he crosses that bridge there can’t be any going back. On top of that, there’s a nice theme woven into the story about art versus commerce. Michael tells Kay (his girlfriend who knows nothing about his family’s lifestyle) about Luca Brazi, the muscle for his father. In a sense, you have to buy into the premise of this MOVIE – into the notion of a big movie with lots of characters, lots of plot and subplots, etc. You need to have the execution policy enabled on your PC to run PowerShell scripts. 10/22/20 15:49. The Corleone’s the most powerful at the time, and also the head family had control over many policeman and politicians. He will not seek out the person who murdered him and he will ensure that none of this subordinates do the same. But there was dramatic stuff there. denisniel. So for example, “My Life as a Dog” is foreign; Kurosawa is really foreign. We’re teetering on the next biopic-era craze here. The key is “people with a problem”. Come on. Are you getting any response from the Blacklist appearance? Just seems weird that they (presumably Spielberg himself) would pick someone… so unobvious. Well sharing didn’t turn into caring as everyone in Zoetrope did a lot more taking than giving. really? both scripts contain almost identical early scenes of Bart and Evans walking in the Paramount lot). The Godfather III - by Mario Puzo and Francis Ford Coppola I love it and prefer it to Final Draft. But you may have a really clear picture in your head of how the scene would be cut together and the good news is that you can imply camera directions by using action. Here’s the truth: I wasn’t even thinking about your avatar when wrote the above comment. This site has given me so much. For a children’s film, I would stay towards the south end of 80-90 minutes. Not in anyway complete. Why? He was a true experimental filmmaker, and it was a bold move for Coppola to give Lucas a film to direct as part of Zoetrope’s original development deal. On April 5, C wrote that he’d be announcing the top 5 250 scripts in a couple weeks. I just don’t get it. This script has some fun with Coppola’s grandiosity, which is the right move. However, the CAPS, EXCLAMATION MARKS, and even the use of the word “huge” kind of signifies that it is good news, doesn’t it? I’ll just have to watch the damn thing again, I suppose. The Little Prince Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Too bad because I also enjoyed that tip video someone posted of Brian’s recently. It is worth untold riches as well. But less absurd than the affair subplot. We don’t like them sitting back and doing nothing. I’d actually vowed I would never watch it again for that reason but I have. It has a lot of things working against it, but I think it’s a story that needs to be told, so I got it out of my system. – even before getting to the question of buying into the story, itself. He is put to hide out for three years in Sicily after he murdered the police captain and also Sollozzo. How can you dislike a guy who’s taking down rapists? Oh, how I do so want to work in the movies. Boatman & John Cusack   1997     5/4/94 revised draft   121 kb   html format   imdb, Groundhog Day   by Danny Rubin (revisions by Harold Ramis)   1993     january 7, 1992 second revised draft   379 kb   pdf format   imdb, The Grudge   by Stephen Susco (based on Ju-on by Takashi Shimizu   2004     january 26, 2004 production draft   278 kb   pdf format   imdb, Halloween   by John Carpenter & Debra Hill   1978     april 10, 1978 shooting draft   167 kb   html format   imdb, Halloween   by John Carpenter and Debra Hill   1978     unspecified    x kb   txt format   imdb, Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers (HALLOWEEN 666: THE ORIGIN OF MICHAEL MYERS)   by Daniel Farrands   1995     undated, original draft   144 kb   html format   imdb, Halloween: Resurrection   by Larry Brand & Steve Hood   2001     shooting draft   x kb   pdf format   imdb, Hannah and Her Sisters   by Woody Allen   1986     undated, unspecified draft   x kb   html format   imdb, Hannah and Her Sisters   by Woody Allen   1986     undated, unspecified draft   348 kb   html format   imdb, Hannibal   by David Mamet   2001     september 8, 1999 draft   x kb   html format   imdb, Hannibal   by David Mamet   2001     september 8, 1999 draft   261 kb   html format   imdb, Hannibal   by Steven Zaillian   2001     february 9, 2000 draft   x kb   html format   imdb, Hannibal   by Steven Zaillian   2001     february 9, 2000 draft   245 kb   html format   imdb, Hanssen (filmed as Breach)   by Adam Mazer, William Rotko and Billy Ray   2007     april 18, 2005 unspecified    x kb   pdf format   imdb, Happy Birthday, Wanda June   by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.   1971     undated, unspecified draft   190 kb   html format   imdb, Happy Campers   by Daniel Waters   2001     october 1998 third draft    386 kb   html format   imdb, Happy-Go-Lucky   by Mike Leigh   2008     undated, unspecified draft    325 kb   pdf format   imdb, A Hard Day's Night   by Alun Owen   1964     unspecified    x kb   txt format   imdb, Hard Rain   by Graham Yost   1998     1998 shooting draft    x kb   text format   imdb, Hard to Kill   by Steven Pressfield & Ronald Shusett & Steven Seagal   1990     final draft - february 17, 1989   178 kb   pdf format   imdb, Hardcore   by Paul Schrader   1977     undated shooting draft   x kb   text format   imdb, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle   by Jon Hurwtiz & Hayden Schlossberg   2004     may 28, 2003 draft   278 kb   pdf format   imdb, Harold and Maude   By Colin Higgins   1971     may 29, 1970 draft   x kb   html format   imdb, Harry Potter And The Order of the Phoenix   by Michael Goldenberg   2007     2007 unspecified draft   x kb   pdf format   imdb, The Hateful Eight   by Quentin Tarantino   2015     undated, unspecified draft    x kb   pdf format   imdb, The Haunting   by David Self   1999     july 30, 1998 early draft   228 kb   html format   imdb, The Haunting (The Haunting of Hill House)   by David Self & Michael Tolkin   1999     november 10, 1998 initial shooting script   228 kb   html format   imdb, The Haunting of Hill House (The Haunting)   by David Self & Michael Tolkin   1999     november 10, 1998 initial shooting script   228 kb   html format   imdb, Havoc 2: Normal Adolescent Behavior   by Beth Schacter   2007     november 4, 2005 shooting draft    169 kb   pdf format   imdb, Heat   by Michael Mann   1995     3/3/1994 revised draft   247 kb   pdf format   imdb, Heathers   by Daniel Waters   1989     november 17, 1987 revised second draft   201 kb   html format   imdb, Heathers   by Daniel Waters   1989     february 98, 1988 final shooting draft   196 kb   html format   imdb, Heavy Metal   by Dan Goldberg & Len Blum   1981     7/18/1980 draft   129 kb   html format   imdb, The Hebrew Hammer   by Jonathan Kesselman   2003     undated, unspecified   191 kb   html format   imdb, Heist   by David Mamet   2001     march 1999 draft   233 kb   pdf format   imdb, Hellboy   by Peter Briggs & Guillermo del Toro (based on the comic by Mike Mignola)   2004     undated, unspecified draft   x kb   txt format   imdb, Hellraiser   by Clive Barker   1987     7/28/86 draft   149 kb   html format   imdb, Hellraiser   by Clive Barker   1987     11/19/86 draft   170 kb   html format   imdb, Hellraiser   by Clive Barker   1987     unspecified    x kb   txt format   imdb, Hellbound: Hellraiser II   by Peter Atkins   1988     unspecified    x kb   txt format   imdb, Hellbound: Hellraiser II   by Peter Atkins   1988     11/1/87 2nd draft   180 kb   html format   imdb, The Help   by Tate Taylor   2011     undated, unspecified draft    x kb   pdf format   imdb, Henry Fool   by Hal Hartley   1997     undated shooting draft   x kb   text format   imdb, Hero   by David Webb Peoples (story by Laura Ziskin & Alvin Sargent and David Peoples)   1992     august 30, 1991 forth draft    244 kb   html format   imdb, Heros: Genesis   by Tim Kring   2006     december 2, 2005 network draft   1512 kb   pdf format   imdb, He's Just Not That Into You   by Abby Kohn & Marc Silverstein (based on the book by Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo)   2009     july 20, 2007 unspecified draft   658 kb   pdf format   imdb, Hider In The House   by Lem Dobbs   1989     september 9, 1987 draft    172 kb   pdf format   imdb, High Fidelity   by D. V. DeVincentis, Steve Pink, John Cusack and Scott Rosenberg   2000     unspecified    x kb   txt format   imdb, High Noon   by Carl Foreman (based on a story by John M. Cunningham)   1952     undated shooting draft    3814 kb   pdf format   imdb, Highlander 4   by Gillian Horvath, William N. Panzer & Joel Soisson   2000     september 1, 1999 draft    147 kb   html format   imdb, The Hills Have Eyes (was Blood Relations The Sun Wars)   by Wes Craven   1977     1976 unspecified draft   x kb   pdf format   imdb, The Hindenberg   by Nelson Gidding (based on the book by Michael M. Mooney   1975     april 22, 1974 2nd draft   1799 kb   pdf format   imdb, His Girl Friday   by Charles Lederer (based on the play "Front Page" by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur   1940     1939 shooting draft   x kb   text format   imdb, The Hitcher   by Eric Red   1986     undated, unspecified draft   x kb   pdf format   imdb, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy   by Douglas Adams (revised by Karey Kirkpatrick)   2005     august 8, 2003 third revised draft   322 kb   pdf format   imdb, Hitman   by Skip Woods   2007     undated, unspecified draft   4119 kb   pdf format   imdb, The Hollars   by James C. Strouse   2016     undated, unspecified draft   243 kb   pdf format   imdb, Hope and Glory   by John Boorman   1987     1986 fourth draft   213 kb   html format   imdb, Hope And Glory   by John Boorman   1987     unspecified    x kb   txt format   imdb, The Horse Wisperer   by Eric Roth and Richard LaGravenese   1998     unspecified    x kb   txt format   imdb, The Horse Wisperer   by Eric Roth   1998     january 21, 1997 2nd draft   232 kb   html format   imdb, The Hospital   by Paddy Chayefsky   1971     1971 shooting draft   x kb   text format   imdb, Hostage   by Robert Crais   2005     march 29, 2002 early draft    x kb   html format   imdb, Hotel Rwanda   by Keir Pearson & Terry George    2004     undated, unspecified draft   185 kb   html format   imdb, Hotel Rwanda   by Keir Pearson & Terry George    2004     undated, unspecified draft   217 kb   pdf format   imdb, House Of 1000 Corpses   by Rob Zombie   2003     unspecified    x kb   txt format   imdb, House on Haunted Hill   by Dick Beebe   1999     january 13, 1999 blue revision, production draft   180 kb   html format   imdb, How To Train Your Dragon 2   by Dean DeBlois (Inspired by the novels by Cressida Cowell)   2014     may 5, 2014 final draft    313 kb   pdf format   imdb, Hudson Hawk   by Steven E. de Souza, Revisions by Daniel Waters, Story by Bruce Willis & Robert Kraft   1991     july 1990 production draft   197 kb   pdf format   imdb, Hudson Hawk   by Steven E. de Souza Revised by Daniel Waters   1991     june 14, 1990 draft   189 kb   html format   imdb, The Hudsucker Proxy   by Joel Coen & Ethan Coen and Sam Raimi   1994     september 1992 draft   x kb   pdf format   imdb, The Hudsucker Proxy   by Joel Coen & Ethan Coen and Sam Raimi   1994     september 1992 draft   286 kb   html format   imdb, The Hudsucker Proxy   by Joel Coen & Ethan Coen and Sam Raimi   1994     september 1992 draft   224 kb   pdf format   imdb, Human Nature   by Charlie Kaufman   2001     unspecified    x kb   txt format   imdb, The Hundred Year Winter (filmed as The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe)   by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely (revised by Andrew Adamson) based on the book The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe by C.S.