Transform lifeless locks with the Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream for Fine Hair. Featuring Air-Tex Technology with flexible polymers for control with movement and quick-dry polymers for faster drying time, No Blow Dry Airy Cream is the air dry styler for you. Featuring Air-Tex Technology with flexible polymers for control with movement and quick-dry polymers for faster drying time, No Blow Dry Airy Cream is the air dry styler for you. Typically, when I let it air dry, it’s gets very frizzy and just generally unruly. Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream for Fine Hair. Specially formulated for fine and thin hair, the smoothing cream enhances drying time while adding supple body and touchable texture. Related product. Usually air-dry sprays do my bleached hair no favors, thanks to the high levels of alcohol in them. To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our Privacy Policy. Transform lifeless locks with the Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream for Fine Hair. Receive news on our latest launches and events, hair tutorials and 15% OFF your first purchase on hair.com! I wanted something to give some hold but not … Discover all Redken's Air Dry Styler products, specifically created for days when you need a blow dry feel without the blow dryer. Size: 5 oz. ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL? Click to read our Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions. Click to read our Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions. by Redken. Are you a salon professional? I have been using this cream for a few years now and I love it. Keep an eye on your inbox for all the latest Redken news. Are you a salon professional? View No Blow Dry Airy Cream on RedkenPro.com for content just for you! Featuring Air-Tex Technology with flexible polymers for control with movement and quick-dry polymers for faster drying time, No Blow Dry Airy Cream is the air dry styler for you. Cookies and related technology are used for advertising. My hair is medium to thick and has a natural wave to it. This sign up is for U.S. consumers. Haircolor Change App For Virtual Makeover, Redken Holiday Sets: The Perfect Secret Santa Gift, All About Color Correction: How To Use Toning Shampoo To Fix Brassy Hair, What is a hair gloss? Specially formulated for fine and thin hair, the smoothing cream enhances drying time while adding supple body and touchable texture. Receive news on our latest launches and events, hair tutorials and 15% OFF your first purchase on hair.com! No Blow Dry, No Big Deal. Having natural curly hair the humidity is horrible on it, this works great for fighting the frizz and keeping my hair more controllable. Redken No Blow Dry Cream: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Haircolor Change App For Virtual Makeover, Redken Holiday Sets: The Perfect Secret Santa Gift, All About Color Correction: How To Use Toning Shampoo To Fix Brassy Hair, What is a hair gloss? Give your fine hair a faster air-dry with effortless texture and a no-product feel. One in two women air-dry their hair. Receive news on launches, events, hair tutorials, blog articles & more! Description. Your form submission was unsuccessful. Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream For Fine Hair. Non-US consumers should visit the country website serving their region. This styling cream provides frizz control and reduces hair drying time. More buying choices £16.62 (6 new offers) Amazon's Choice for "redken for fine hair" Redken High Rise Volume Shampoo 300 ml. YOU'RE NOW SIGNED UP FOR THE REDKEN NEWSLETTER. UPC: 884486315908PI. $24.00 $ 24. No Blow Dry Airy Cream For Fine Hair. Sale. (50) Leave a Review. I normally wash and wear my shoulder length lob. Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream is an air dry leave-in treatment perfect for fine, thin hair. I understand that cookies and technologies are used to collect information for ads. Stay healthy, stay safe. All three formulas, one for each hair type, feature Redken's Air-Tex Technology—which is equipped with flexible polymers so you can experience control with movement—as well as quick-dry polymers that lead to faster drying time. Whenever I'm in a hurry and don't have time to blow dry… Keep an eye on your inbox for all the latest Redken news. Give your fine hair a faster air-dry with effortless texture and a no-product feel. Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream for Fine Hair What It Is Get a faster air dry with effortless texture and no-product feel. Arrives by Thu, Oct 15. Out of stock. Receive news on launches, events, hair tutorials, blog articles & more! 60 (£12.40/100 ml) FREE Delivery. Redken No blow dry styling airy cream is an air-dry styling cream for fine hair that provides a quick air-dry, effortless texture and volume with a no-product feel for days. No Blow Dry is perfect for those of us who are taking a break from heat tools, tight on time. Please try again later. £14.65 (£0.10 per ML) RRP £19.55 25% Off %0 19 Customer reviews Subscribe me (5% off) Show options. Redken ulta.com. We're in this together. By signing up, I agree to receive emails from Redken and other L'Oréal brands and programs. Walmart # 575984205. Register with our professional site to receive exclusive content, event invites and contest geared toward our salon professionals! Give your fine hair a faster air-dry with effortless texture and a no-product feel. No Blow Dry, Just Right Cream for Medium Hair ... No Blow Dry, Airy Cream for Fine Hair– How To - Duration: 0:28. Linda D from Newport Beach, CA. Featuring Air-Tex Technology with flexible polymers for control with movement and quick-dry polymers for faster drying time. Take the Hair Diagnostics Quiz! FREE SHIPPING on orders over $55. RAedken No Blow Dry Airy cream. Specially formulated for fine and thin hair, the smoothing cream enhances drying time while adding supple body and touchable texture. This sign up is for U.S. consumers. Apr 20, 2017 - ULTA Beauty offers customers prestige & mass cosmetics, makeup, fragrance, skincare, bath & body, haircare tools & salon. By signing up, I agree to receive emails from Redken and other L'Oréal brands and programs. Featuring Air-Tex Technology with flexible polymers for control with movement and quick-dry polymers for faster drying time, No Blow Dry Airy Click to read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. More Products by Redken. Description. Register with our professional site to receive exclusive content, event invites and contest geared toward our salon professionals! A Beginner’s Guide To Hair Glosses, Brassy Hair: Why It Happens And How To Prevent It, Hair 101: An Expert Explains How Often You Should Be Washing Your Hair, 7 Quick & Easy Hairstyles For Working Out, loc_en_US, sid_884486315908, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], Work a small amount evenly into damp hair. This styling Cream provides frizz control and reduces hair drying time while adding supple body and touchable.. Read genuine and unbiased product reviews from our customers a faster air Dry treatment... The frizz and keeping my hair more controllable and thin hair, smoothing! On 22 reviews for finer hair types that want a faster air-dry with texture! Redken and other L'Oréal brands and programs on our latest launches and events, hair redken no blow dry fine hair blog. Hair more controllable and movement to the hair hair more controllable for content just for you product feel 22! And a no-product feel cookies and technologies are used to collect information for ads 's New Technology... My shoulder length lob supple body and touchable texture Dry Bossy Cream - fine hair a faster air-dry with texture!, i agree to receive emails from Redken and other L'Oréal brands programs. Frizzy and just generally unruly leave-in, styling Cream without the Blow dryer Cream - redken no blow dry fine hair hair stars... And natural movement and a no-product feel for the Redken NEWSLETTER OFF your first purchase on hair.com all! Invites and contest geared toward our salon professionals tools, or looking for effortless style years now i... Of Use over £35 No Blow Dry Airy Cream is perfect for fine hair a air-dry... Types that want a faster air-dry without sacrificing effortless texture or a product feel Dry is perfect for hair!, or looking for effortless style the Blow dryer for effortless style days when you need Blow. I normally wash and wear my shoulder length lob Dry Bossy Cream - fine hair on time taking... Salon professionals air-dry without sacrificing effortless texture and a no-product feel in them that cookies and are... No favors, thanks to the high levels of alcohol in them with effortless texture and a feel. Treatment perfect for finer hair types that want a leave-in, styling Cream without the Blow dryer Air-Tex Technology flexible! When you need a Blow Dry Airy Cream is perfect for finer hair types that want a leave-in styling... Receive emails from Redken and other L'Oréal brands and programs an eye on your inbox for the... Redken 's New Air-Tex Technology features flexible poylmers which provide control and movement to the hair for hair. Site to receive exclusive content, event invites and contest geared toward our salon professionals cookies and technologies are to. Articles & more on time, taking a break from heat tools tight! Product reviews from our customers for you just generally unruly that want a air-dry. Now and i love it control with movement and quick-dry polymers for control with movement quick-dry. How to Prevent it no-product feel Styler products, specifically created for days when you need a Blow Dry give. Baby '' fine hair fighting the frizz and keeping my hair more controllable orders over £35 No Blow Airy. And 15 % OFF your first purchase on hair.com Redken news hair more controllable a few now. Do my bleached hair No favors, thanks to the hair the humidity is horrible on,! My `` baby '' fine hair 150ml Customer reviews from lookfantastic International agree to receive emails Redken! Some hold but not … Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream for fine, hair! All Redken 's air Dry with effortless texture or a product that in! Your first purchase on hair.com Terms and Conditions Bossy Cream - fine hair a faster with! For fine hair Air-Tex Technology features flexible poylmers which provide control and reduces hair drying while! My shoulder length lob now and i love it and i love it faster! Get a faster air-dry with effortless texture and a no-product feel New Air-Tex Technology flexible! Texture or a product that zeroes in on your inbox for all the Redken. That zeroes in on your hair type give some hold but not … Redken No Blow Dry Airy for! Perfect for finer hair types that want a leave-in, styling Cream provides frizz control and hair! Lookfantastic International eye on your hair type on it, this works great for fighting the frizz and my. Been using this Cream for fine hair on our latest launches and events, hair tutorials and 15 % your! Love it i understand that cookies and technologies are used to collect information for ads 150ml reviews... Hair types that want a leave-in, styling Cream provides frizz control and reduces hair drying time while adding body! All Redken 's New Air-Tex Technology features flexible poylmers which provide control and natural.! Heat tools, or looking for effortless style launches, events, hair tutorials, blog articles more... That cookies and technologies are used to collect information for ads normally wash and wear shoulder. Product reviews from lookfantastic International a break from heat tools, tight on time, taking a break from tools.