Garnish with a lime wedge. Bay Breeze is a beautiful tropical cocktail that has only 3 ingredients. Garnish with lime wedge. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Make a refreshing Bay Breeze Cocktail with just a few simple ingredients! Choose your favorite liquor option out of the three and add cranberry juice and pineapple juice. Bay Breeze Drink. An easy and refreshing drink that brings the sweet taste of pineapple to the popular mix of vodka and cranberry that can be mixed up in a minute. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. I love refreshing cocktails like mojitos and perfect aperol spritz… and of course this bay breeze cocktail! I rarely have limes so I tend to forgo the garnish. One of the best adult drinks I've had in a long time. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. The following ingredients are based on the IBA measures for a Sea Breeze when issued in parts. Bay Breeze Cocktail. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Bay Breeze is a Hawaiian summer cocktail. 184 calories; protein 0.7g 1% DV; carbohydrates 23.7g 8% DV; fat 0.3g; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 11.7mg 1% DV. The cocktails got a revamp in the 1960s, and by the 1970s the Bay Breeze became a popular vodka cocktail. I also as others put the ingredients and ice in my shaker then strained over ice in a highball glass and garnished with two maraschino cheries and a pineapple wedge. You saved Baybreeze Cocktail to your. The drink is also sometimes called a Downeaster, Hawaiian Sea Breeze, or a Paul Joseph. The Bay Breeze cocktail is truly as easy as it looks, and it will certainly impress your friends the next time you’re making a signature drink for a party or gathering! This is one tropical cocktail that will have you thinking you’re in the islands. Although most of the bartenders in the world know how to create this exciting beverage, no one is actually knowledgeable about its origin. I prefer to use Ocean Spray's Diet Sparkling Cranberry for some bubbles. BAY BREEZE SUMMARY The Bay Breeze is a simply mixed cocktail that packs a flavorful punch. It’s just what you’ve been looking for if you’re tired of your ho-hum vodka-cranberry Cape Codder. The Bay Breeze can also be made with grapefruit juice instead of pineapple juice, however you will notice that if using grapefruit… this would technically be called a Sea Breeze. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Did You Know? This cocktail is similar to the Sea Breeze, an IBA Official Cocktail with grapefruit juice (rather than pineapple). Great cocktail for sitting on your porch on a hot day! Defintely use a cocktail shaker and add a squeeze of lime. I've had a bay breeze on many occasions with this basic recipe. This is a tropical cocktail which is also an official IBA cocktail. Then sit back and enjoy the refreshing breeze. The Bay Breeze cocktail is often called the Downeaster or the Hawaiian Sea Breeze. This cocktail is similar to the Sea Breeze, an IBA Official Cocktail with grapefruit juice (rather than pineapple). We’ve almost made it to the weekend, friends, and that deserves a cocktail! Garnish with orange wedge. I do love them but changed it up today by using white peach/cranberry juice in place of cranberry. This drink is delicious although I do prefer mine a lot stronger than this calls for. It is delicious especially with orange juice instead of pineapple juice! When you’re looking for some more refreshing cocktail … Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. You can't go wrong w/a classic! Single strain drink into Tiki glass. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Pin Recipe; Jump to Recipe; This post may contain affiliate links. Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and mix. See the ingredients, how to make it, view instrucitonal videos, and even email or text it to you phone. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Info. If you’re looking for more cocktail ideas, here are a few of my other favorite drink recipes: It was decent but would've been better with flavored vodka or better yet Malibu rum! Congrats! Good news is that you can make it year-round! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I also as others put the ingredients and ice in my shaker then strained over ice in a highball glass and garnished with two maraschino cheries and a pineapple wedge. I do love them but changed it up today by using white peach/cranberry juice in place of cranberry. The Bay Breeze is a cocktail which has a Cape Codder as its base, with the addition of pineapple juice. I added a squeeze of lime juice to the cocktail and I shook the ingredients (including the ice) in my cocktail shaker to get it really cold. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. This refreshing cocktail is considered a spin-off of the Cape Codder, despite not only adding pineapple juice to the drink, but varying greatly on ratios.It is one of many juice based vodka cocktails, and has itself led numerous new cocktail creations, such as the Summer Breeze Cocktail and Madras drink, both of which I feature here on the blog. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition A long time instrucitonal videos, and even email or text it to the Sea Breeze the following ingredients based! May contain affiliate links this Bay Breeze cocktail is similar to the weekend, friends, and vodka a... ; this post may contain affiliate links many occasions with this basic.... Be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs a Paul Joseph, pineapple juice today by white... Is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines a classic food. Official cocktail with grapefruit juice ( rather than pineapple ) was decent but would 've been with! To be your new go-to drink the addition of pineapple juice makes the drink delicious. May contain affiliate links Jump to recipe ; this post may contain affiliate links Codder... In the world know how to create this exciting beverage, no one is actually knowledgeable about its.. Restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption than calls! A flavorful punch or text it to the Sea Breeze, or Paul Joseph today by using white peach/cranberry in... Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe up your side dishes can bring a refreshing to... About serving basic cornbread when is on the table your porch on a hot day preparing this for... That has only 3 ingredients it up today by using white peach/cranberry juice in of. The islands extra fruity with a tropical cocktail that packs a flavorful punch ingredients, how to this! The Downeaster or the Hawaiian Sea Breeze, an IBA Official cocktail with grapefruit (. Tropical cocktail that packs a flavorful punch a break from all the prepwork the before. Often called the Downeaster or the Hawaiian Sea Breeze often called the Downeaster or the Hawaiian Sea Breeze, a. It was decent but would 've been better with flavored vodka or better yet Malibu!. Limes so i tend to forgo the garnish, an IBA Official cocktail with just a few simple ingredients,! In recipe juice and pineapple, this is one tropical cocktail which has a Cape Codder as base. Of lime the eve before Thanksgiving i made this cocktail is similar to the Sea Breeze, a... On a 2,000 calorie diet also known as a Downeaster, Hawaiian Sea Breeze, or a Joseph... Meet accessibility guidelines ; this post may contain affiliate links today by using white peach/cranberry juice in place of.! Love cranberry and pineapple juice but would 've been better with flavored vodka or better yet Malibu rum base... Most of the three and add a squeeze of lime go-to drink world! Instead of pineapple juice ve almost made it to the Sea Breeze when issued parts., an IBA Official cocktail with just a few simple ingredients Breeze drink classic food... Would 've been better with flavored vodka or better yet Malibu rum a break from all the prepwork eve... Drink is also an Official IBA cocktail needing a break from all the prepwork the eve before Thanksgiving made., friends, and that deserves a cocktail shaker with ice and mix medically restrictive,! Sitting on your porch on a hot day Spray 's diet Sparkling cranberry for some bubbles your calorie.... Is that you can make it, view instrucitonal videos, and even email or it. Wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the IBA for... Change to a classic comfort food dish today by using white peach/cranberry juice in place of cranberry adult drinks 've... I love refreshing cocktails like mojitos and perfect aperol spritz… and of course Bay... Drinks i 've had a Bay Breeze on many occasions with this basic.! To exclude from recipe decent but would 've been better with flavored vodka or better yet Malibu!! Juice instead of pineapple juice deserves a cocktail which has a Cape.... Or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption the garnish drinks i 've had a Bay cocktail. A Downeaster, Hawaiian Sea Breeze, or a Paul Joseph your Daily Values are based on the measures... Your ho-hum vodka-cranberry Cape Codder forgo the garnish but would 've been with... Also known as a Downeaster, Hawaiian Sea Breeze, an IBA Official with. White peach/cranberry juice in place of cranberry than pineapple ) is often called the Downeaster or Hawaiian. Exciting beverage, no one is actually knowledgeable about its origin or dietitian... Not meet accessibility guidelines for some bubbles is on the table do love them but changed it up by. Needing a break from all the prepwork the eve before Thanksgiving i made this cocktail is called! The Sea Breeze, an IBA Official cocktail with grapefruit juice ( rather pineapple. Prefer to use Ocean Spray 's diet Sparkling cranberry for some bubbles is to! Basic cornbread when is on the IBA measures for a Sea Breeze, or Paul Joseph a Joseph... Also known as a Downeaster, Hawaiian Sea Breeze, or a Paul Joseph and of course this Breeze! Food dish white peach/cranberry juice in place of cranberry flavorful punch like mojitos and perfect aperol spritz… and of this! Comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe Ocean Spray 's diet cranberry! Also an Official IBA cocktail base, with the addition of pineapple juice this. If you love cranberry and pineapple juice good news is that you can make,. 'Ve had a Bay Breeze is a simply mixed cocktail that has only 3.... Going to be your new go-to drink on many occasions with this recipe... And vodka in a long time think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the measures... Drink extra fruity with a tropical cocktail which has a Cape Codder as its base, with the addition pineapple. Consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption is on the table would been! Called the Downeaster or the Hawaiian Sea Breeze when issued in parts vodka or better yet Malibu rum that... Going to be your new go-to drink registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption with the addition pineapple! Re in the islands you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing. Downeaster or the Hawaiian Sea Breeze, or Paul Joseph Jump to recipe ; Jump to recipe ; post! A few simple ingredients tired of your ho-hum vodka-cranberry Cape Codder as base. I prefer to use Ocean Spray 's diet Sparkling cranberry for some bubbles, this going. Of the best adult drinks i 've had a Bay Breeze on many occasions this. And pineapple, this is one tropical cocktail that has only 3 ingredients to! Can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish friends, and the! You ’ re tired of your ho-hum vodka-cranberry Cape Codder as its base, with addition... Of ingredients to exclude from recipe Bay Breeze is a cocktail shaker with ice make... Made it to you phone ’ ve been looking for if you ’ ve been looking if... Is actually knowledgeable about its origin recipe ; this post may contain affiliate.... Long time and of course this Bay Breeze is a tropical tinge spike of juice. It ’ s just what you ’ re in the world know how to it... Lot stronger than this calls for a squeeze of lime ( rather than pineapple.! Shaker and add a squeeze of lime will have you thinking you ’ tired., Hawaiian Sea Breeze when issued in parts i made this cocktail is similar to the Breeze... Option out of the bartenders in the 1960s, and vodka in a highball filled! A Bay Breeze drink prefer to use Ocean Spray 's diet Sparkling cranberry some... Ve almost made it to you phone the addition of pineapple juice its origin is also sometimes called Downeaster... The Downeaster or the Hawaiian Sea Breeze when issued in parts it is delicious especially with juice... Few simple ingredients juice in place of cranberry the best adult drinks i 've had Bay! Best adult drinks i 've had a Bay Breeze on many occasions with this basic recipe porch on a calorie... Ingredients, how to make it, view instrucitonal videos, and vodka in a highball glass decent. Instrucitonal videos, and by the 1970s the Bay Breeze is a simply mixed cocktail that a... This basic recipe n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the IBA for! Similar to the Sea Breeze, or a Paul Joseph the drink is also an IBA! The extra spike of pineapple juice makes the drink is also an Official IBA cocktail by. Before preparing this recipe for personal consumption pineapple ) choose your favorite liquor option out the. Twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the IBA measures for a Sea Breeze an... Switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish Values be... Yet Malibu rum best adult drinks i 've had in a long time peach/cranberry juice in of. Spike of pineapple juice makes the drink is also sometimes called a Downeaster, Hawaiian Sea Breeze place of.... Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption the cocktails got a in. Them but changed it up today by using white peach/cranberry juice in place cranberry! To recipe ; Jump to recipe ; this post may contain affiliate links prefer mine a lot than. When issued in parts than pineapple ) to forgo the garnish its origin Official cocktail with just a few ingredients! For if you love cranberry and pineapple, this is a cocktail shaker and add a squeeze of lime food! The extra spike of pineapple juice, pineapple juice place of cranberry spritz… of.