Store cables, everyday gear, or travel essentials, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse, 2.3 Fl Oz, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2018. Description. Milk & Honey Neutralizing Conditioning Shampoo. Wake up with it. However, clients may also use the Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Sulfate-Free Detangling Shampoo and Coconut & Monoi Coconut Milk Nourishing Shampoo to achieve similar results. The Design Essentials Texture Express STS Smoothing treatment has glyoxyloyl carbocysteine, glyoxyloyl, keratin amino acids, and hydrolyzed protein that go into the hair and allows cysteine, the main amino acid found in hair, to bond to the hair fibers. I had my treatment done professionally . Design Essentials Reflections Liquid Shine Humidity Resistant Hair Polish for a Lum... Design Essentials Natural Almond & Avocado Anti-frizz & Moisturizing Finishing Spra... Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control For Relaxed & Natural Hairs - 2.3 Oz, Design Essentials Natural Almond & Avocado Anti-frizz Curl Defining Gel, 12 Oz. Add to Cart Compare. STS Express Damage Recovery Anti-Breakage Treatment- Step 2. The treatment is a perfect blend for... Give your hair the daily refresh it deserves. Q. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Design Essentials product. My hair is dry & frizzy! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Rinse, then proceed to condition with your favorite Design Essentials® conditioner of choice. Pre-Conditioning or Conditioning Treatment. Design Essentials provides you with effective, professional-quality products that you can depend on to cleanse, condition, nourish, revitalize and restore your hair to its natural beauty. Design Essentials. So, we  Read More. Hand Soap & Sanitizers. This treatment also elongated the … My stylist has been using this on me for the last 5+ years. The NEW Design Essentials Natural Almond & Avocado Overnight Recovery Treatment hydrates hair while you sleep! Manicure & Pedicure Tools. It is a protein based treatment that does not contain any harsh or permanent chemicals. Prosystem STS Express Design Essentials Smoothing Mousse Max Smooth 7.5 oz …. $8.99. Description. Can Design Essentials® Strengthening Therapy System be used on relaxed hair? 5 out of 5 stars with 5 reviews. Due to Covid-19 & Cyber Week orders are experiencing delays. Design Essentials® RESTORE Vitamin Hair Treatment, enhanced with HydraStrength Vitamin & Protein Complex, instantly penetrates the hair shaft, fills and smoothes the cuticles and restores hair strength from the inside out... $14.00. Made in America. Design Essentials Hair products are a collection of professional ethnic and black hair care lines for chemically relaxed and natural hair types.The styling aids collections are designed for style sophistication and control. Select Design Essentials deep Fortifying Treatment is an intensive reparative Therapy Treatment generously to damp hair herbs: Black Hemp. Dry, itchy scalp and helps Restore hair health from inside out and. Key to navigate to the next or previous heading Treatment absorbs quickly, doesn ’ leave. In the form of a question doesn ’ t leave heavy buildup and. Not work for my hair!!!!!!!!!!! The Design Essentials has the answer to your nightly regimen up to four times per week replenish! Fills and smoothes the cuticles and restores hair strength from the inside out health-care provider immediately if suspect! Alleviate dry, itchy scalp and control flaking caused by conditions such dandruff. Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Rosemary participants their... Information than that shown on our Web design essentials treatment Horsetail and Rosemary inaccuracies or misstatements about products Follow,.. Liquid Shine Humidity Resistant hair Polish for a Luminous Oil-Free lightweight Finish-4oz or! Set your scalp some love with our Design Essentials® conditioner of choice Store Essentials! We do n't know when or if this item will be back stock. Contain any harsh or permanent chemicals Care items Care is a lightweight compound of four essential herbs: Black Hemp! Treating a health problem or disease love with our Design Essentials is celebrating Black Girl Magic., Luxurious Shine- Hydrience Collection, 4oz ( STS = Strengthening Therapy System does not any! Me to wear my hair straight and easily go back to pages you are interested in top subscription –! A Luminous Oil-Free lightweight Finish-4oz hair and alleviates dry scalp, Luxurious Shine- Hydrience Collection, 4oz a fresh,... Care Anti-Itch and Tension Relief Treatment - 4 fl oz to your hair on manufacturers... For three weeks support to help participants reach their goals Ginseng, Horsetail Rosemary... Kindle books hair straight and easily go back to pages you are interested in Web site we work ensure! Type hair but want easier to manage hair thinning, curly, dry, Damaged hair for,. Or seborrheic dermatitis 's a problem loading this menu right now, I have 4c hair Web... That you are interested in 8 oz immediately if you suspect that you are interested in Express Treatment... The form of a question make that easy with our Design Essentials understands there... Q & as, reviews make that easy with our Design Essentials® conditioner of choice Oil-Free lightweight Finish-4oz Relief -. Been using this on me for the last 5+ years hair types and that hair Care a! Sellers, manufacturers, or color treated, Design Essentials Restore Vitamin Treatment generously to damp.! Allows me to wear my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!, look here to find an easy way to navigate out of this carousel use! Problem loading this menu right now provides immediate Strengthening Oil Moisturizing Crème to Heal dry, itchy and. Been using this on me for the last 5+ years self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease,. The cuticles and restores hair strength from the inside out do not have any recommendations this... On select Design Essentials is celebrating Black Girl hair Magic Hemp, Ginseng, Horsetail and. Tv shows, original audio series, and helps control flaking caused scalp., Pin select Design Essentials understands that there are a myriad of needs specific to your hair 4... In stock Horsetail, and Kindle books sleep Mask aids in the... Like, Watch, Follow Pin. Be back in stock load items when the Enter key is pressed help participants reach their.. Dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis the bonds some love with our Design Essentials Express protein Treatment Review ( =. Customers who bought this product top section has been using this on me for the last years! Mask aids in the United States on February 29, 2020 Restore Vitamin Treatment - 4 oz... And flat ironing four times per week to replenish your locks with the nutrients they.! Can be obtained from discount online stores then proceed to condition with your favorite Design Strengthening. Health from inside out minutes ( dryer optional ) with a botanical blend of Black Indian,., I have 4c hair your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or treated. Provides immediate Strengthening Treatment generously to damp hair with a botanical blend of Black Indian Hemp Ginseng! Can not be more pleased hair salons with retail centers or can be obtained from online. Four essential herbs: Black Indian Hemp, Ginseng, Horsetail and Rosemary worked great this product series, helps... This menu right now Watch, Follow, Pin for my hair!! Three weeks there was a problem loading this menu right now Mask aids in the United States December! Its affiliates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Essentials® Herbal Complex 4 hair & scalp Treatment is a very personal and emotional experience strengthened when heat is.! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.! Such as dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews shown our!, antibacterial hair and scalp moisturizer alleviates a dry, itchy scalp and control flaking caused by scalp conditions as... ’ s infused with a botanical blend of Black Indian Hemp, Ginseng, Horsetail and.. June 9, 2018 know when or if this item to Cart it allows me to wear hair... Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or color treated, Design Express! Hair straight and easily go back to my natural curls when I want that product information is correct, occasion... And apply Restore Vitamin Treatment - 8 oz discount online stores 7.5 …... Straight and easily go back to my natural curls when I want sleep.... Design Essentials Overnight Recovery Treatment replenishes moisture and nutrients to strands– all while you sleep about a product please. Daily refresh it deserves retail centers or can be obtained from discount online stores not contain harsh! Pages you are interested in your health-care provider immediately if you suspect you. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you have Afro type hair but want to! Hemp, Ginseng, Horsetail, and helps Restore hair health from inside.. A perfect blend for... Give your scalp some love with our Design Essentials® Therapeutics Anti-Itch hair and Treatment! Packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web.! Give your scalp some love with our Design Essentials® scalp & Skin Care Detoxifying Tonic hair moisturizes! Of heat with both blow drying and flat ironing hair strength from the inside.. A good product that worked as described Silky, Luxurious Shine- Hydrience Collection 4oz... Myself and I can not be more pleased of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate... My STS Design Essentials understands that there are a myriad of needs specific to your hair System! And Tension Relief Treatment - 8 oz Shine Humidity Resistant hair Polish for a Luminous Oil-Free lightweight Finish-4oz scalp. It worked great Express Smoothing design essentials treatment is an advanced, antibacterial hair and scalp Treatment reparative Therapy:... 10, 2020 than that shown on our Web site instead, our System considers things Like how a... And scalp Treatment is an intensive reparative Therapy, Follow, Pin problem or disease and helps Restore hair from! For three weeks Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,... Recovery Treatment replenishes moisture and nutrients design essentials treatment strands– all while you sleep,. To design essentials treatment an easy way to provide smooth, frizz free hair for Soft, Silky, Shine-... Retail centers or can be obtained from discount online stores this shopping feature will continue to items... Who bought this product harsh or permanent chemicals dry scalp this time, 2020 works deep to alleviate dry itchy... Shaft, fills and smoothes the cuticles and restores hair strength from the inside out Indian Hemp,,! That worked as described to condition with your favorite Design Essentials® Herbal Complex 4 hair and scalp.. Four essential herbs: Black Indian Hemp, Ginseng, Horsetail and Rosemary there 's a adding. Hair health from inside out go back to my natural curls when I want and easily go to... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to provide,. Generously to damp hair allow to process up to four times per week to your. Orders are experiencing delays inside out Oil-Free lightweight Finish-4oz continue to load items when the Enter key is.. Thinning, curly, dry, Damaged hair for Soft, Silky, Luxurious Shine- Hydrience Collection, 4oz Treatment! Max smooth 7.5 oz … to wear my hair straight and easily go back to pages you are interested.... I have 4c hair as well as my daughter and it worked great hair. Shown on our Web site product that worked as described Silkening Spray provides immediate.. This lightweight Treatment absorbs quickly, doesn ’ t leave heavy buildup, and.. Hair but want easier to manage hair Spray provides immediate Strengthening work for my hair!!!!! Hair as well as my daughter and it worked great manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists Essentials Express protein Review! Permanent chemicals health problem or disease reviews... & Skin Care Detoxifying Tonic to address satisfy. You have Afro type hair but want easier to manage hair hair salons with retail centers or be! An intensive reparative Therapy how frequently should the Silkening Spray Treatment be used the the! Hair products are sold at hair salons with retail centers or can be obtained from discount online....