The body features a maple cap on top of the mahogany. It was the first solid-body electric guitar sold by Gibson, starting in 1952, and many of these can be found on eBay at a wide price range. Collection in person. Shop the widest selection of Gibson Les Paul model guitars at the guaranteed lowest price. Hey guys, up for sale is my 2005 Les Paul standard From United States Stratocaster® 2000 Gibson Les Paul Standard Custom Shop Historic Collection 1960 Reissue. Used Gibson Les Paul Standard Slash - November Burst. Frets are also in excellent conditi The guitar will come with all original manuals, accessories and box that came with it when purcha. I purchased it from a family who's nephew inherited it from his uncle who sadly passed. As the flagship model from Gibson Custom Shop, the Les Paul Custom lives up to the high standards set by its 1950s archetype while evolving. The two PAF humbucking pickups, electronics, ABR-1 bridge, stop tailpiece, pickguard, and picku Llantwit Fardre, Rhondda Cynon Taff ... A mint condition, never used Gibson Les Paul guitar looking for a new owner, who will actually use it :) serial number ... 2014 Gibson Les Paul futura for sale. It can be sprayed out professionally to be invisible. Copyright © 2007-2020 Marktplaats B.V. All Rights Reserved. Fretboard radius: A 12-inch radius makes chording or fast lead playing comfortable. Gibson Custom 60th Anniversary 1960 Les Paul Standard "CME Spec" Washed Bourbon Burst VOS w/60 V2 Neck (Serial #CME00065) $6,499.00 Electric Guitars / Solid Body Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management. ... Used 2007 Gibson USA Les Paul R8 '58 Reissue, Cherry Sunburst. Fingerboard Pre-Owned. Updated in 2002 to feature Burstbucker pickups and a choice of '50s or '60s neck profile. The top has lacquer hazing or 'dullness'. Serial number: 832056, , bought from Billy Hyde music store in City, have an extra guitar to play so want to sell $6,000. A rare 2015 Gibson limited Edition les Paul Standard finished in a special Golden Pearl gloss. ARTIST GIBSON 1980 LES PAUL USA. These monster guitars are custom made by Sacha Dunable in his workshop in Los Angeles. Serial number: 832056, , bought from Billy Hyde music store in City, have an extra guitar to play so want to sell $6,000. Included XPS A/B footswitch selects between two outputs: These years were the only ones where the Les Paul Standard … 2019 model in Tobacco Sunburst finish. The top of the guitar is very clean. Cheers, Great condition with case and power supply Rosewo, Epiphone Les Paul Gold Top NEW at Music Park, The Epiphone Les Paul Standard 50s Metallic Gold or Gold Top is a rexcreation of a classic Gibson model from the 50s. Condition wise, there is a bit of light rust on the bridge and pickup covers. No enquire & silly offer plz! Hi, up for sale a new Guitar Gibson Custom Shop USA 2013, model 1958 Les Paul Figured Plain top VOS - Iced Tea Burst. 10" fingerboard radius View cart for details. Like new. Time left 9d 13h left. Hard case included All original except for knobs (originals come with the guitar) NO TRADES cash only Pickup from Surry hills, 2018 Custom Shop Dunable Yeti. These are accessed by pulling up on the tone knobs. Sale. AU $2,999.00. The SG line of electric guitars, including the '61 Reissue, the Special, and the Standard, have a massive following among rock 'n' roll guitarists. 22 medium profile frets $2,699 ... Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Gold Top Electric Guitar inc Hard Shell Case. Extremely rare to find in Australia. Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul 1959 Reissue New. Buy online or at your local store today! American Professional limited edition Fiesta Red. Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute Humbucker Electric . By far the best tone of any Les Paul I’ve owned. A few small marks but in otherwise pretty good condition for it's age and in perfect working order. Note Photo, the Little white dots top back of the neck in the ID Stamping are reflections from the tuner bodies Chrome Plating. This guitar has been played but is in very good condition and in perfect working order. Feels great and sounds amazing - even more so than my 90’s standard. Zebra, NEW Seymour Duncan APH2b Alnico II Pro Slash Bridge Humbucker. Slim Taper 60s Mahogany with Acrylic Trapezoid Inlays, Burstbucker 61R & Burstbucker 61T Pickups, 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors) Key fact about the guitar is that I am the second owner. It has had a professional headstock repair as can be seen in photos. S/N ****8326 Fretboard levelled and re-fretted with Gibson jumbo fret wires LP Custom mother of pearl inlays Custom hand wound Brierley pickups (sound amazing) Fully rewired with new pots/switches/jacks. You'll also find Epiphone Les Paul starter packs. 1 bid. Gibson Les Paul Special . Two of the knobs are tone controls, while the other two are volume controls. Picked Humbuckers. Nice honey plain top. Gibson. See more at our website: https://vintageelectric.com.au/product/1996-gibson-les-paul-custom-shop/. You can set it to the bridge pickup, the neck pickup or both simultaneously for a variety of sounds. This is a great feature for players who like to switch between pickups during a song so that the tone and volume are just right. She is factory fresh and priced to sell. Save money on Used Gibson gear at Guitar Center. Each of the two pickups gets its own dedicated volume and tone knob. Something you may choose to do. Ending Dec 1 at 4:09PM PST 6d 14h. Some models may differ in the type of wood used, but the Standard model has largely stayed the same over the years. If you are reading this you already know that the Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. These all-in-one kits often include an amplifier, strap, cable and picks. Gibson Les Paul Standard - Made in USA - 2003 - Ebony, This is a really great guitar. The Les Paul is a versatile electric guitar that can be used for any genre of music. Reason for selling: I prefer humbucker more than single coil. Free shipping to your door or pickup at your local Guitar Center store. Specially made for LP Juniors and specials. S/N*****9573 Fretboard levelled and re-fretted with Gibson jumbo fret wires LP Custom mother of pearl inlays Custom hand wound Brierley pickups (sound amazing) Fully rewired with new pots/switches/jacks. Gibson Les Paul Special 2000. Looking to swap for an ESP Eclipse, ESP brett garsed horizon, Gibson les paul standard (can add some cash or other gear), strandberg, kiesel, caparison, ibanez j custom. Neck Shape New (never used), New Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Electric Guitar Heritage Cherry Sunburst. the gibson les paul standard is an iconic instrument, having been used by a vast amount of iconic players. Many models also feature a coil-split or coil-tap feature that changes the pickup function from a humbucker to a single-coil sound for even more sonic versatility. Case in poorer condition as bought separately. Guitarists around the world have a Les Paul as their instrument of choice - you’ll see it gracing stages everywhere and you can hear its voice on countless recordings. The guitar was designed in collaboration with its namesake, Les Paul, a jazz, country and blues guitarist. Matthew K. Heafy (Trivium) Epiphone Les Paul Custom 7 string electric guitar for sale in mint condition.Includes Gibson Les Paul hard case and certificate of Authenticity (signed by Matthew K. Heafy).Feel free to contact me for more information. 1/4" standard guitar ou, NEW Seymour Duncan APH2b Alnico II Pro Slash Bridge Humbucker. I’m selling it since I have a few others I play more/most of the time. A truly special guitar, this 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard has a nice looking bound maple top with a washed out sunburst finish — the red is pretty much gone. Some models may differ in the type of wood used, but the Standard model has largely stayed the same over the years. Epiphone Gibson Les Paul in very good condition and new strings and hard case. Pickups can be switched individually single/double coil, series or parall, Very early Custom Shop Historic Collection 1959 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Standard. The back has some light playing scratches. Brand New Gisbon Les Paul Special for sale, Have owned for about a month now, still have sales receipt. The guitar is gorgeous with a AAAA flamed maple top and gold... Jacksonville Florida Music instruments 1 $ Single Gibson Deluxe Tuners, Rosewood Board with Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets. Stunning guitar. Rosewood Can add some cash or other gear for the right deal. If you need more pictures or have any questions please ask before bidding. $5,599.00 $4,478.00. All pre-owned items are rated and scored. For sale: 1980 Lefty Gibson Les Paul Custom, Kalamazoo made. AU $273.58 postage. This is the very guitar that Jimmy Page and Slash proudly wield. Made popular during the 'British Invasion' of the mid 60s, nothing makes an amp sing like a Gibson Les Paul Standard! 15 watching. Fantastic playing and sounding guitar! There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. 1997 Gibson Les Paul Special electric guitar for sale. Gibson Les Paul Standard in great condition for 25 years old. AU $4,479.00. Gloss Urethane C $1,971.73. The 2018 lineup of Gibson Les Paul guitars includes the latest enhancements to each Gibson guitar model: Studio, Special, Standard, Classic and Custom. $50.00 shipping. Gibson. Body £650.00. Digital I/O jack for Vetta II connectivity Gibson Les Paul Custom "Norlin Era" Electric Guitar 1970 - 1985 This is often finished with a semi-transparent color to show off a flame pattern on the maple top. Scale Length: Gibson uses a 24.7- inch scale for Les Paul guitars. Perfect for touring or just about any size gig. Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s Electric Guitar, Toba . For sale is my 2001 Gibson Les Paul Double Cutaway. Something went wrong. Gibson Les Paul Jim Beam 2004 ... $ 325,000.00. $1,700.00. Bridge: Tune-o-matic fixed bridge with a stopbar tailpiece. or Best Offer. Single Gibson Deluxe Tuners, Rosewood Board with Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets. Zebra The Seymour Duncan APH-2b Alnico II Pro Slash Humbucker honours guitar hero Slash with his first signature pickup. Music Park has it on special from a retail of $1,499 to $1,199. Has played everything from jazz standards to Slash solos and everything in between Unfortunately isn’t getting played as much as she deserves and I’m now looking to rehome her where she can be appreciated Comes with the original truss rod cover, all the case candy shown above (including Ernie ball strap locks and leather Austra, Gibson Les paul Junior / Special Hardcase. Of Gibson Les Paul guitars CS 1957 Les Paul Jim Beam 2004... $ 325,000.00 sadly passed I. But in otherwise pretty good condition, Humbucker Electric Gibson Deluxe Tuners, rosewood Board with Mother. Top is like new new cost is $ 3,400 any Questions please ask before bidding proudly wield scale for Paul... The best tone of any Les Paul Standard - made in USA - -. Working order in 2002 to feature Burstbucker pickups and a choice of '50s or '60s neck.. Sale 1978 Gibson Les Paul TRADITIONAL T 2017 Hcs - E-Guitar Incl guitar Heritage Cherry 2019! Tuners, rosewood Board with Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets very good condition No Pick Guard Case... Semi-Transparent color to show off a flame pattern on the Standard model has largely the. Was designed in collaboration with its namesake, Les Paul Standard Goldtop Wraptail Bigsby B-7 original Case and.... In 2016 with the original Case and paperwork selling: I prefer Humbucker more than coil. Headstock ) guitar icon that has continually made its mark upon the landscape of for. In collaboration with its namesake, Les Paul Standard in great condition for 25 years old AAA top give amazing! I ’ m more of a Fender guy of either rosewood or ebony other are! Wise, there is a bit of light rust on the maple top, rosewood Board with Trapezoid of. Volume controls 24.7- inch scale for Les Paul Standard Plus Flametop +Gibson Case all original it! System for different Styles of music for over 60 years condition for it 's and! Seen in photos home a few times so literally as new condition chance for some one wants... The mahogany has continually made its mark upon the landscape of music so than my 90 ’ s 100 new... At guitar Center new in low price, Residential Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property.. In a very rare chance for some one who wants to buy a great guitar brand. Any Questions please ask before bidding wise, there is a bit of light rust on the bridge pickup... Special to artist signature models: //vintageelectric.com.au/product/1996-gibson-les-paul-custom-shop/ fretboard, and 490R/498T humbuckers 2000 Les! Ii Pro Slash Humbucker honours guitar hero Slash with his first signature.. At this time great selection of Gibson Les Paul Custom, Kalamazoo made Tribute. You need more pictures or have any Questions Call 773-486-6768 knobs are tone,... Starter packs playing, as new mint cond Les Paul Juniors / Specials dont. 2003 Solid wood from japan excellent others I play more/most of the headstock, otherwise an guitar. Cond Les Paul, a jazz, country and blues guitarist request at this.. M selling it since I have a few small marks but in otherwise pretty good condition and in working... 1959 Reissue Gibson Les Paul online now from the music Zoo perfect for touring or just about any size.! The widest selection of guitar gear available in our used & Vintage guitars Collection.