I was really happy with it ! First, I will give you a bit of background. Ethical Stainless Steel Coop Cup, 30-Ounce. The two separate boxes are poorly packaged by the manufacturer so the hardware packet gouges the wood during shipping and there is poor protection for the corners so a lot of damage can happen in transit. Please try your search again later. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Titan Incubators Automatic Chicken Door/Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener with Tim... kathson Portable Chicken Run Coop, Outdoor Foldable Pop-up Tent Pet Fence Suitable ... Furhaven Pet Dog Bed Heating Pad - ThermaNAP Quilted Faux Fur Insulated Thermal Sel... ALEKO ACCRH62X23X30 Wooden Pet House Chicken Coop Rabbit Hutch, BWOGUE Wooden Chicken Flexible Ladder,Parrot Chicken Swing,Pet Toy. I really like this little coop and run!! It worked great. Measurements 66.75 by 30.25 by 41.25-Inch, mesh door opening 16 by 37-Inch. https://www.homedepot.com/p/TRIXIE-Chicken-Coop-55963/204676041 Very cheap wood. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It connects to a large nesting box which can be converted into 2 separate boxes by inserting our removable divider. Trixie Natura Flat Roof Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run Brand: Trixie. Unable to add item to List. But in general, I'm very happy with it and my 2 chickens too! natura Chicken Coops (7 Items) ... designed as an extension for natura chicken coops; not a stand-alone product cover folds open on one side for easy access 2 doors, plus metal slide latches Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, TRIXIE’s One-Story Chicken Coop with Exterior Ramp is ideal for these lively companions. Here you can find suitable chicken coops.TRIXIE has been focussing on pets for over 40 years, with now 6,500 products on offer and lots of ideas and information on your pet. It's not large, but good enough for two chicken.Well done, easy to build, received all the pieces and in good shape. The TRIXIE product range offers many sturdy yet attractive choices. Weight 73-pounds. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. beau, confortable, pratique et idéal pour 2 petites poulettes bantam... der stall ist insgesamt gut verarbeitet. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, One year warranty. Suitable for up to 2 standard size chickens or 4 bantams. Because chickens need room to roam and stretch their wings while still feeling safe, the TRIXIE Chicken Coop with a View is ideal for these lively companions. Raising chickens can be a fun and rewarding experience for any backyard farmer. Please try again. Poulailler arrivé une semaine plus tôt que prévus, produit conforme à la description. They produce nutritious eggs, as well as organic fertilizer and are low-cost pets to maintain. More than one big chicken in this is too much, hope you can let them lose during the day. Glad I did. However, the sliding door at the top of the ramp allows for restricted access as needed. The chicks loved it. Raising chickens can be a fun and rewarding experience for any backyard farmer. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. DREAM ART Outdoor Patio Waterproof Curtains Drapes Canopy Gazebo Privacy Exterior Shades/Blinds,Stripe, for Patio Porch Door Pergola, CabanaDock (54"x108", Gray). Raising chickens can be a fun and rewarding experience for any backyard farmer. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. They produce nutritious eggs, as well as organic fertilizer, and are low-cost pets to maintain. Currently unavailable. It is indeed sub-standard. Keeping chickens in the garden is fun and gives you your own free-range eggs. :-). Both the coop and nesting box have a hinged roof with locking arm that opens from above for easy access. Petmate Precision Pet Excelsior Nesting Pads Chicken Bedding - 13x13 Inches - Package of 10, Simple Deluxe HIWKLTCLAMPLIGHTM Clamp Lamp Light with 8.5 Inch Aluminum Reflector up to 150 Watt E26 Socket (no Bulb Included) 6 Feet 18/2 SPT-2 Cord, 1-Pack, zoovilla Country Style Chicken Coop Metal Nest Box with Asphalt Roof Panels, Ghost Controls LLC CKBT Chicken coop Opener, Homestead 86-438 Solid Spruce Wood Easy to Assemble Small Animal Hutch with Heavy-Duty latches and an Asphalt roof, Assembled Dimensions 48.0"X24.4"X36.6",Natural, AmazonBasics Indoor-Outdoor Small Pet Habitat Cage with Canvas Bottom.