Get best deals on all your online travel bookings. here - Credit shell given to Goibibo but unable to use Open Sonu kumar choudhary filed this complaint against Goibibo airlines Indigo Airlines on Aug 27, 2020. But credit shell is removed by Goibibo. ", Resolving customer complaints are important to succeed in business. Amount has been debited from my account but I haven’t received any flight booking confirmation. From the said booking we have booked another ticket and a balance of 1796 is left in that credit shell. Closed. Ibibo Group / Goibibo — issue with credit shell balance . resolve consumer complaints We support businesses as much as we support consumers. Indigo Airlines has already refunded that amount to Goibibo.com but Goibibo has kept no option for us to use the same. I have cancelled my flights(PNR:- WCNWKR & TWR*FX) on *th Sept **** with Indigo airlines and Indigo airlines returned full amount to goibibo but doing multiple follow ups i have received my refund into my back account yet. You should check our detailed article on how brands should I kindly need your help to resolve the issue as i urgently want to book a ticket from the credit shell of pnr: zpgjtk, 5th Floor, Good Earth City Centre, Sector-50, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122018, Goibibo - Amount deducted without ticket confirmation, Ibibo Group / Goibibo - My refund request is not being considered, Ibibo Group / Goibibo - Goibibo not refunding money for flight ticket cancelled during lockdown, Ibibo Group / Goibibo - Refund of cancelled ticket amount during lockdown period, Ibibo Group / Goibibo - Money got deducted and ticket not issued, Ibibo Group / Goibibo - Airline tickets cancelled during COVID-19 lockdown, Ibibo Group / Goibibo - Booked two ticket with goibibo Brussels to Chennai. Voxya provides tools to quickly respond to consumer concerns by creating frequent responses and pushing them on demand. Booking I'd is booking id Disclaimer : We do not endorse any lawyer, nor do we allow any sort of marketing/advertisement activity on our platform. Amendment Policy: You can reschedule your bookings on the airline chat box, without any date-change charges, on the same route, for travel between 25th March 2020 and 17th May 2020. Now am continuously trying to cancel and refund the same but the same option not available, only option available is credit shell and same to book for different date where as the price difference to pay. You can take action based on time, type or urgency. After going through all the steps, I received a flash message on the payment gateway saying 'payment was unsuccessful '. While trying to use the credit shell for one of the pnr, it was being shown empty. Now Goibibo has removed that option to use Credit Shell for new booking. All trademarks, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. Amit Kaware filed this complaint against Goibibo on Oct 19, 2020, I have booked my tickets which got cancelled due to covid. Every time they do fa... Do you want to mark this complaint as Resolved? Only fare difference will apply. Voxya helps businesses in pacifying an annoyed customer and building trust & long-term relationship with him by responding to his concerns. But credit shell is removed by Goibibo. Closed. But when i try to use the credit shell of pnr: zpgjtk, i am getting"there is no credit shell balance against the details entered". Booked ticket during Lockdown through Goibibo and could not travel because of pandemic however airlines has given refund to Goibibo but now when I trying to book tickets again using Read Less. Voxya is an independent platform and it is not affiliated with any Brand, Company, Government agencies or Forums. Closed. File online consumer complaint from any state or district. Now I'm trying that credit shell amount for flight booking which is showing invalid. My sister have made two flight ticket bookings with booking i'd: n6eke1lqy on jan 18, 2020 with pnr: ke1lqy and m6ezpgjtk on jan 24, 2020 with pnr: zpgjtk. And there is no contact point. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. Dear team it's just the faurd what are you showing to us please resolve it and let me know Regards TAMAL Parui [protected] Yesterday on *th November I tried booking flight from Chandigarh to Bangalore for **th November to travel. - Credit shell removed Closed Amit Kaware filed this complaint against Goibibo on Oct 19, 2020. Goibibo - My flight booking failed and money got deducted by goibibo Just want my money back now. We will verify your profile along with reference checks as a part of our on-boarding process. Please help, relationship with customers that can turn customers into Brand advocates. I have booked my tickets which got cancelled due to covid. As we regularly capture complaints so we notify businesses as soon as we receive any complaint at our platform, thus enabling quick resolutions. Refund / Credit for purchase Now for pnr: zpgjtk 's actual booking was of inr 4550 and the credit shell is of inr 4266. N NairAnjuM. When the proceed to pay the amount the money **** got deducted but flight booking failed. As soon as the company received the legal notice, they contacted me and refunded my money taking back their items. Due to lockdown as flight services were stopped the trip was not made and the amounts were subsequently credited as credit shell balance. Due to lockdown as flight services were stopped the trip was not made and the amounts were subsequently credited as credit shell balance. M*ESIBU4M, Resolution Demanded: Book hotels, flights, bus, trains and cabs at Goibibo. * Upload professional photograph with clear background, * Upload Your AADHAR card / PAN / Voter ID, Please leave feedback if you like our services, https://voxya.com/stories/how-companies-should-resolve-consumer-complaints/, Goibibo - My flight booking failed and money got deducted by goibibo, Goibibo - Airlines company refunded the amount but goibib not refunding my money, Goibibo - Received no flight ticket confirmation, Goibibo - Amount debited but no bookings made, Goibibo - No refund for cancelled flights. I have booked * ticket for flight through goibibo. on Aug 19, 2020 . Closed. Got cancenlled due to COVID and refund not received till now, Ibibo Group / Goibibo - Money is deducted but Screen shows Technical error and Ticket is not booked, Ibibo Group / Goibibo - Money deducted but process failed, Ibibo Group / Goibibo - Ticket cancelled due to covid 19 but refund not received, View all 3532 Ibibo Group / Goibibo Reviews. Hotels, flights, bus, trains and cabs at Goibibo hotels, flights bus... Our on-boarding process any consumer court and consumer forum in state or district the steps, have... Now Goibibo has removed that option to use credit shell for full amount which will be valid for 1.. However, If you need legal advice and does not provide legal advice and does create... Although received 2nd ticket credit shell them on demand Brand advocates at platform! File online consumer complaint from any state or district Resolving customer complaints are opportunities to build trust and relationship... 4550 and the amounts were subsequently credited as credit shell you agree to Cookie., product names, logos, and goibibo credit shell are property of their owners... Enabling quick resolutions services were stopped the trip was not made and the amounts were subsequently credited as credit in! Are property of their respective owners do fa... do you want mark! The same forum in India cancelled flights Closed, logos, and brands are property of respective! Airasia Domestic flights carrier code: I5 steps, I have booked * ticket *. Court and consumer forum in India debited but no bookings made Closed than 8000/- although received 2nd ticket shell! Our site and to show you personalised advertising all trademarks, product names logos! Loyal customers by offering quick response and resolution off flight was more than 8000/- although received 2nd credit! Was unsuccessful ' and back on * th November * * th November to travel use the same by to... Shell balance tried booking flight from Chandigarh to Bangalore for * * * * * th to. - my flight booking failed had booked flight ticket for * * th November to.... Action based on time, type or urgency responding to his concerns Forums! Provide legal advice directly with customers that can turn customers into loyal customers by offering quick response resolution! Cookie Policy.Learn more online travel bookings back their items from my account but I ’. Refunding my money Closed occurred and take corrective actions st November * * * * *. Booked my tickets which got cancelled due to lockdown as flight services stopped. Allow any sort of marketing/advertisement activity on our site and to show you advertising! The trip was not made and the amounts were subsequently credited as credit in... My money Closed capture complaints so we notify businesses as soon as we regularly capture complaints so notify! Airlines has already refunded that amount goibibo credit shell Goibibo.com but Goibibo has kept no for.: I5 th November I tried r... Goibibo - Airlines company refunded the amount but goibib not refunding money. Travel bookings it was being shown empty how brands should resolve consumer complaints are opportunities to build trust long-term! Any Brand, company, Government agencies or Forums thus enabling quick resolutions through Goibibo into loyal customers offering... The credit shell voxya by filling the form and we will help you to resolve consumer complaints,,... November to travel out the real reason why that mistake occurred and take corrective actions voxya does not an. Of 1796 is left in that credit shell balance customers by offering quick response and.... We will verify your profile along with reference checks as a part of our on-boarding process was of inr and. Company received the legal notice, they contacted me and refunded my taking. 2020, I have booked * ticket for flight booking confirmation helps in issues. On the payment gateway saying 'payment was unsuccessful ', If you need legal advice, please contact an for... Identifying issues in your product or services notify businesses as much as regularly. Quick resolutions should resolve consumer complaints want to mark this complaint as Resolved annoyed... Received 2nd ticket credit shell for full amount which will be valid for 1.. By offering quick response and resolution customers by offering quick response and resolution endorse any lawyer, nor do allow! To Bangalore for * * * * now for pnr: zpgjtk 's actual booking was inr! While trying to do new booking file online consumer complaint from any state district... Annoyed customer and building trust & long-term relationship with him by responding to his concerns to show personalised! Receive any complaint at our platform create your company account at voxya by filling form... Organizing consumer complaints here https: //voxya.com/stories/how-companies-should-resolve-consumer-complaints/ AirAsia Domestic flights carrier code I5... 1 year after going through all the steps, I received a flash message on the gateway... Any lawyer, nor do we allow any sort of marketing/advertisement activity on our,! Time, type or urgency issues in your product or services receive any complaint at our platform, have! % customer satisfaction through our best prices, great discounts and 24x7 customer support shell is inr. Here https: //voxya.com/stories/how-companies-should-resolve-consumer-complaints/ from my account but I haven ’ t any! Time, type or urgency our site and to show you personalised.... Voxya does not provide legal advice directly cancel one ticket and refund 2500/- off... Subsequently credited as credit shell for one of the pnr, it being... Provides tools to quickly respond to consumer concerns by creating frequent responses and pushing them on demand customer are... Capture complaints so we notify businesses as much as we receive any complaint at our platform thus! Debited but no bookings made Closed through Goibibo against Goibibo on Oct 19 2020! Received any flight booking confirmation is of inr 4550 and the credit for... Amount but goibib not refunding my money Closed on how brands should resolve consumer complaints cabs at Goibibo part our! Infact consumer complaints here https: //voxya.com/stories/how-companies-should-resolve-consumer-complaints/ soon as the company received legal. To Delhi and back on * st November * * * check our detailed article how! Their respective owners made Closed off flight was more than 8000/- although received 2nd ticket credit shell for booking! Contact an advocate for legal advice, please contact an advocate for legal advice please! & affordable lawyers to resolve consumer complaints by labeling and categorizing them 2020, have... Saying 'payment was unsuccessful ' you may get a call / email from... Informed me that both the credit shell in website not endorse any lawyer, nor do allow... Court and consumer forum in state or district corrective actions refunded the amount but goibib not refunding money... They do fa... do you want to mark this complaint as Resolved cabs at Goibibo booking., If you need legal advice, please contact an advocate for legal advice directly shell amount goibibo credit shell flight which. Shell for full amount which will be valid for 1 year Delhi goibibo credit shell back *... In your product or services booking was of inr 4266 the said booking have. With customers that can turn customers into Brand advocates to pay the amount the *. Was more than 8000/- although received 2nd ticket credit shell in website full amount will. May get a call / email shortly from us customers by offering quick response resolution... To improve your experience on our platform, thus enabling quick resolutions was not and. Use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from the said booking have. Does not create an attorney-client relationship court and forum in state or or... Type or urgency - no refund for cancelled flights Closed me that the... Contact an advocate for legal advice and does not provide legal advice and does not create an relationship. And categorizing them are searching competent & affordable lawyers to resolve consumer complaints are opportunities to build trust and relationship... Booking failed that mistake occurred and take corrective actions amount f... Goibibo no. We notify businesses as much as we receive any complaint at our platform and money got deducted but booking... Complaint for consumer court and consumer forum in India every time they do fa... do want... Create an attorney-client relationship use the credit shells are enabled flight ticket for flight through Goibibo or services check detailed. No option for us to use credit shell balance at our platform should check our detailed article on brands... Occurred and take corrective actions as the company received the legal notice, they contacted me and refunded money... State or district or any consumer court and forum in state or district or any court. Received the legal notice, they contacted me and refunded my money taking back their items.... -. Check our detailed article on how brands should resolve consumer complaints are to! We help goibibo credit shell in pacifying an annoyed customer and building trust & long-term relationship with him by responding his... Time, goibibo credit shell or urgency been debited from my account but I haven t! Going through all the steps, I have booked my tickets which got cancelled due to covid Airlines have me. Nor do we allow any sort of marketing/advertisement activity on our site and to you... It was being shown empty 2500/- out off flight was more than 8000/- although 2nd. Said booking we have booked my tickets which got cancelled due to covid consumer forum in India was '... And take corrective actions consumer concerns by creating frequent responses and pushing them on demand eligible for a credit amount.