Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? All Your thoughts about me, oh God All Your thoughts about me, oh God And nothing is hidden from Your sight No suffering, You hold me now You hold me now No darkness, no sick or lame No hiding You hold me now, You hold me now In this life I will stand Through my joy and my pain Knowing there's a greater day There's a hope that never fails When You're name is lifted high And forever praises rise For the glory of Your Name I'm believing for the day [Pre-Chorus] I live for You, my God You Know Me Lyrics: God, Your thoughts are precious to me, they are so many / If I could count them, they will be more than all the grains of sand / All Your thoughts about me, oh God / Outnumber the You Know Me. Copy the code below and paste it into your website: WorshipHouse Kids offers children's worship media resources to help make learning about God fun, interactive, & meaningful. Find sheet music, audio tracks, chords, lead sheets, orchestrations and other praise and worship resources for the song, You Know Me, as performed by Hillsong Kids. And You are God and You don't miss a thing Add to Favorites; Add to Wish List; New Song List; Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Share on Google+; Email this Page ; Sheet Music Preview. All Your thoughts about me, oh God Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh All Your thoughts about me, oh God You had chosen my name You know my thoughts And all my mistakes But still love me the same You know me Inside out Outside in You search my heart And all of my soul I live for You my God You're guiding me home All Your thoughts about me, oh God Outnumber the sand And You know every detail of my life Add lyrics on Musixmatch. Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. And all of my soul All Your thoughts about me, oh God [Verse] 'Cause You are God and You don't miss a thing D. $4.99 Buy. View all products & resources available for "You Know Me" by Hillsong Kids You Know Me Lyrics: And You have been / And You will be / You have seen / And You will see / You know when I rise and when I fall / When I come or go, You see it all / You hung the stars and You … You know me inside out, outside in © 2020 WorshipHouse Kids. Oh-oh-oh, You know me Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Which Format is Best For Me? Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand All Your thoughts about me, oh God Official Lyrics and Music Video of You Know Me, a Hillsong Kids song from their album called Can You Believe It! Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand Chord Chart. You can find the best in kids worship videos, Christian worship songs, backgrounds, and church curriculum to make a lasting imprint on the lives of tomorrow's church. View all products & resources available for "You Know Me" by Hillsong Kids But it wants to be full. You Know Me Hillsong Kids. The sound of our house. Fill it with MultiTracks, CustomMixes®, RehearsalMixes and more, ℗ 2018 Hillsong Church T/A Hillsong Music Australia, All Your thoughts about meOh GodOutnumber the sandOutnumber the sandAll Your thoughts about meOh GodOutnumber the sandOutnumber the sand, You search my heartAnd all of my soulI live for You my GodYou’re guiding me home. Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh And all of my soul [Bridge] Hillsong Kids. [Spontaneous 1] Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh All Rights Reserved. Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand You search my heart Piano/Vocal. *You will not receive a physical copy of this product. 1. Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand [Pre-Chorus] Send your team mixes of their part before rehearsal, everyone comes prepared. Hillsong Kids. Oh-oh-oh All Your thoughts about me, oh God All Your thoughts about me, oh God Albums, tour dates and exclusive content. Oh-oh-oh, You know me $1.99 Buy. Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Rehearse a mix of your part from any song in any key. Oh-oh-oh, You know me Songs such as ". Download sheet music for You Know Me by Hillsong Kids, from the album Can You Believe It. Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Related Hillsong Kids Links You Know Me video. Oh-oh-oh, You know me Oh-oh-oh You search my heart Find the sound you've been looking for. We'll let you know when this product is available! And nothing is hidden from Your sight Products for this song include chord charts, and lead sheets. You know when I rise and when I fall If the problem continues, please contact customer support. Tours. Hillsong Kids. Do you know any background info about this track? You're guiding me home Oh-oh-oh, You know me Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Hillsong have released over 40 albums since 1992, many of them achieving gold status in Australia. If you are not yet registered with us, it is quick and easy, and won't cost you a thing. You have been [Outro] All Your thoughts about me, oh God ? Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand The sound of our house. If I could count them, they will be more than all the grains of sand [Spontaneous 2] You hung the stars and You move the sea All Rights Reserved. And You have been All Your thoughts about me, oh God For your protection we require all customers to have a login with our store. Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Beci Wakerley, David Wakerley, Luke Guevara, Luke Sheppard, MultiTrack for use exclusively in Playback, Three keys (Db, D, Eb) with optional BGV's. This purchase is a digital download only. Lyrics. Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand And still You know me When I come or go, You see it all Having always been committed to building the local church, we are convinced that part of our purpose is to champion passionate and genuine worship of our Lord Jesus Christ in local churches right across the globe. Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Hillsong Music. And You will see Christ love is greater than any person can ever know When I come or go, You see it all Lyrics. Hillsong Kids. And You will see [Chorus] I pray that Christ will live in your hearts because of your faith ©2006-2020 by MultiTracks LLC. [Bridge 1] And wherever I go, You find me God, Your thoughts are precious to me, they are so many Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand You Know Me Hillsong Kids. Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh I pray that your life will be strong in love and be built on love And I pray that you and all God's holy people And still You know me Oh-oh-oh Intricately designed sounds like artist original patches, Kemper profiles, song-specific patches and guitar pedal presets. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. You're guiding me home Hillsong Music. Go directly to shout page. You have seen [Bridge] Top Hillsong Kids Lyrics Jesus Is My Superhero Ask Seek Knock Jesus In My Life Medley: All I Need Is You - You Are My World Blessed I'm Really Happy Heaven Is Our Home Shine Rainbow One Way. CCPA - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. [Chorus] All Your thoughts about me, oh God Original Master MultiTracks, Charts, Patches, and instrument parts for rehearsal. And You know every detail of my life [Verse] [Chorus] Copies. Leave feedback, Hillsong's music has become well-known internationally amongst Christian groups. Find out more . A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Although the music is not well known amongst the mainstream, their audience coming mostly from christian circles, their 2004 live praise and worship album For All You've Done reached #1 in the mainstream Australian albu… read more Then you can be filled with the fullness of God Your Accompaniment Track will not include background vocals because the original recording does not have them. You must be logged in to share, review or add a product to your wishlist. And You have seen You hung the stars and You move the sea [Chorus] I live for You, my God Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand. Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand Wherever I go, You find me All Your thoughts about me, oh God And You will be I pray that you can understand, how wide, and how long, and how high, and how deep that love is You know when I rise and when I fall In addition to mixes for every part, listen and learn from the original song. Keys . You memorize me. And You will be Will have the power to understand the greatness of Christ love Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Having always been committed to building the local church, we are convinced that part of our purpose is to champion passionate and genuine worship of our Lord Jesus Christ in local churches right across the globe. Albums, tour dates and exclusive content. Original Master MultiTracks, Charts, Patches, and instrument parts for rehearsal. You Know Me. Ready to buy? Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Please try again later. [Outro] But I pray that you will be able to know that love Outnumber the sand, outnumber the sand [Pre-Chorus]